General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Bachmann @ CPAC: We ARE a judeo-christian nation, and other republican BS

I almost threw up listening to that dumb cum dumpster run her mouth. Had no choice because i was at my parents house. It was one lie after another. So if you're not a jew (I like how she lists that first) or a christian you aren't welcome in this country. Didn't someone already shame her for not knowing that separation of church and state is not just a concept, it's a fucking law?

Other highlights include condemning Obama for apologizing to the world - because America doesn't apologize - and for reaching out to Muslims. Which is another thing we don't do since we are a judeo-christian nation.

Who the fuck let her talk anyway? It's such an obvious and desperate attempt to please the ignorant bible thumpers and money-wielding jews - a last ditch effort to polarize voters, fund raise and scrape together any remaining support.

If republicans want to be taken seriously they may want to reconsider letting idiots speak on national TV. It's almost too easy - I am starting to think Obama is in by design and this is all a garnish to make sure he gets in. I can't imagine so much nonsense being thrown around in an honest effort to compete with him.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

CPACs gonna CPAC. That retardo-shit is only meant for the ears of the true believers.

Have you heard how Obama is attacking religious freedom by making churches hand out abortion pills with communion wafers*?

*by requiring that all comprehensive health care plans sold on the health care exchange cover women's health concerns like contraception which 99% of women partake of at some point in their lives. Of course, religious organizations have no obligation to buy a comprehensive plan from the exchange, but then what would we bellyache about?

Last edited by pyramid; 02-09-2012 at 09:00 PM..

[H]ard|On

Yeah condoms in church, heard that too.

For the record i asked my dad why he was watching this shit. He said we must understand our enemy. I begged him to turn it off before I hit the TV - understanding them is impossible unless they are actually trolling everyone.

Republicans:

pyramid

Your dad sounds like a smart man. I listen to right wing AM radio for the same reason. You gotta keep an eye on the crazy talk if only to know what crazy shit you are going to have to debunk in conversation later.

SamFarber

When you hear "Judeo-Christian" you know you are talking to a nut-case. Funny how the term was never really used until recently.....

[H]ard|On

Why would Obama reach out to both sides and try to bring them to an agreement?

What a terrible man. He is obviously not a judeo-christian.

pyramid

Of course he's not a judeo-christian. He's a muslim kenyan community organizer who hates white people because of his father's anticolonialism which he learned directly from carl marx and saul alinsky.

The only possible reason he worked his way up from next to nothing, studied the constitution and then got himself elected to public office is because he is trying to turn our country into some kind of crazy nazi communist dictatorship where people get the health care they need, whether their church approves of it or not, and Osama bin Laden was killed under direct orders from a black democratic president and not because G.W.B. tortured some dude several hundred times nearly a decade before hand.

Communist muslim kenyan christian-apostate dictators never negotiate with anyone! All of his "compromises" are just a clever ruse to distract the less patriotic from the fact that he is a marxist non-chirstian non-american community organizing manchurian candidate anti-christ.

Last edited by pyramid; 02-10-2012 at 12:30 AM..

[H]ard|On

When she said "and just look at the mess he made in the middle east" I didn't know if i should laugh or start crying.

So I did both