General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Jack's raging erection

Ah. Kennedy was a conspiracy...

Right?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
there's nothing wrong with the tea party

Are you a retard or do you just play one on the internet?

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by :ninja: View Post
Are you a retard or do you just play one on the internet?

if you think I'm a retard, that means I'm probably right

go kill yourself

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post

In order to escape all the health care companies incorporating in delaware or wherever they decide to be the dumping ground, the states would literally have to start their own public state health care systems.

Yes, this is how it should happen.

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
You do realize there is such a thing as the rest of the world, right? We do not need the states to be some sort of guinea pigs. We can look towards other nations for ideas too.

As fucking crazy and unpatriotic that concept is, for some fucked up stupid reason in America, it's actually quite popular in the rest of the world to look for good ideas elsewhere and learn from other people's mistakes.

I understand all of this perfectly well and in an ideal world you could just walk up to anyone, slap them upside the back of the head and say look at sweden.

Unfortunately we have to argue with about 30-40 other states filled with retards to get any single innane common sense thing accomplished. THAT right there is wherein the problem lays. Why the fuck am I, an Oregonian, having to argue with OKLAHOMA about whether or not women should be allowed birth control and abortions?!

Where did this notion come from that I need to convince ALLLLL of America something is correct before I want to do it. Such a thing did not develop out of intelligence, such a thing developed out of shit brained politics. Of one president getting on stage calling out another "he supports abortion" and then another responding "im pro-choice" and blah and blah, now everyone think the objective in voting for president is to push whatever personal moral agenda they have onto the rest of the United States. That is not how it was ever intended.

Here in Oregon it is common sense, abortion should be allowed, people should have health insurance with contraceptive, marijuana should be legal, etc. The citizens of Oregon should not be having to convince Kansas, Missouri, and every other middle US retard start that this is the way it should be. We shouldn't even have to point out Sweden to the middle US retards. We should be able to just vote on this as a state, and be done with it. That is how the constitution originally intended the United States to work.

But for that to happen everyone has to drop this bullshit sense of entitlement they have that they have some sort of government-given right to push their personal moral belief system on the rest of the country. If Wyoming wants to ban abortion and have homeless people dying in the streets from lack of healthcare, then Wyoming should be allowed to do that. I really don't care what some state of people 500 miles away does, and neither should anyone else. You have to work on your own local area, and work to improve yourself and your own personal community.

If Ron Paul wins this sort of setup could become a reality. But you have to realize with Ron Paul that he isn't wanting to dissolve the DEA, get rid of the department of education, get rid of abortion laws, get rid of healthcare laws because he doesn't SUPPORT the idea behind these things. He is wanting to do those thing to make the US work the way it should work, with moral legislation not occurring at the federal level and leaving it up to the states. If you want the right to turn your state into whatever you want it to be, then you must be willing to let the other states be whatever they want. And that requires getting moral legislation out of the federal level.

And unfortunately we are guinea pigs, and we always will be guinea pigs. Life is a continual process of experimentation and trial and error. Its just a matter of how quickly can run varying experiments to figure out better methods. And in a system of full states rights, such experiments can go quicker.

Last edited by dio; 03-11-2012 at 07:07 PM..

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

I am a big state-rights believer. I agree with the concept of moving forward without dragging anybody with you. Really Texas should be separate, so should all of the south. May as well - they can have Dick Santorum and live as they please.

I'd hate to visit after the fact, but still....

Jack's raging erection

The thing that really bothers me about the tea party is I can't tell who the mad hatter is.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
The thing that really bothers me about the tea party is I can't tell who the mad hatter is.

Ron Paul?