General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
I am so glad that you were there and saw what happened. So we know for sure the evil white(well hispanic) guy is guilty of a crime.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 04-07-2012, 07:21 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Jehannum
 
Jehannum's Avatar
 
Yikes, 32 y/o with a 17 y/o daughter?
__________________
Your powers are useless! I'm wearing my tin foil underwear!

1992 300ZX: Not stock, 433 RWHP
1971 240Z: Toyota front brakes, 123 RWHP
1967 Pontiac GTO: not stock.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:31 AM Jehannum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

Coqui
 
Coqui's Avatar
 
So the only evidence you have to support your claim is they're more than likely Muslim, the mom is dead, and they're in Iraq, where they're burying the mom?

Solid enough evidence to me.

And where in the article does it say the authorities had not already cleared the family of domestic violence?
__________________
I lack boobs and have a penis
Old 04-07-2012, 07:34 AM Coqui is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

LLCS GHOST
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
So the only evidence you have to support your claim is they're more than likely Muslim, the mom is dead, and they're in Iraq, where they're burying the mom?

Solid enough evidence to me.

OK imagine you're in your home and your mom is in your home too. Now imagine your Mom is murdered while you're in the home. You say you just heard a noise but didn't think anything of it and came out to find your Mom ten minutes later, where you see she's dead.

But, ah, there is a note next to the body. A photocopied note saying go back to your country you terrorist. Well, case solved. It's a hate crime with some stranger breaking in and doing it.

I mean seriously. The first thing any criminal investigation unit is going to suspect in this case is domestic violence. Go look into any other case like this. The family are always the main suspects and are never allowed to leave the country. But if there was even a hint at it here they would have been targeted as being racist Islamophobes.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:40 AM LLCS GHOST is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

Coqui
 
Coqui's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCS GHOST View Post
OK imagine you're in your home and your mom is in your home too. Now imagine your Mom is murdered while you're in the home. You say you just heard a noise but didn't think anything of it and came out to find your Mom ten minutes later, where you see she's dead.

But, ah, there is a note next to the body. A photocopied note saying go back to your country you terrorist. Well, case solved. It's a hate crime with some stranger breaking in and doing it.

I mean seriously. The first thing any criminal investigation unit is going to suspect in this case is domestic violence. Go look into any other case like this. The family are always the main suspects and are never allowed to leave the country. But if there was even a hint at it here they would have been targeted as being racist Islamophobes.


Any other case like this?

http://www.pottsmerc.com/article/201...slept-upstairs

Did her kids kill her?
__________________
I lack boobs and have a penis
Old 04-07-2012, 07:49 AM Coqui is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

LLCS GHOST
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
Any other case like this?

http://www.pottsmerc.com/article/201...slept-upstairs

Did her kids kill her?

No but her boyfriend did that was living at the residence. It's always domestic violence. Almost always.

If you would have looked at this case in Cali and said "well definitely a stranger breaking into a home in broad daylight then taking the time to make a photo copy of a hate note, and after beating the woman to death he made sure to leave the note next to the body so people would know he hated her for being Muslim"

Then you'd make a very shitty investigator.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:55 AM LLCS GHOST is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

Coqui
 
Coqui's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCS GHOST View Post
No but her boyfriend did that was living at the residence. It's always domestic violence. Almost always.

If you would have looked at this case in Cali and said "well definitely a stranger breaking into a home in broad daylight then taking the time to make a photo copy of a hate note, and after beating the woman to death he made sure to leave the note next to the body so people would know he hated her for being Muslim"

Then you'd make a very shitty investigator.

I think you'd make the very shiity investigator because you base your conclusions with no evidence to support it other than, "oh it's happened to other people."
__________________
I lack boobs and have a penis
Old 04-07-2012, 08:09 AM Coqui is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
It's funny that white conservatives are so eager to point out black-on-black crime rates, as if they cared this entire time and as if it is comparable to the Trayvon Martin case
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 04-07-2012, 08:56 AM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
The one and only exhibit they need is to point out that his name was Trayvon.

voila, self defense.

other victim names accepted to justify self defense include Tyrone, Jamal, Raheem, Leroy or Dwayne.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 04-07-2012, 09:17 AM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

LLCS GHOST
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
I think you'd make the very shiity investigator because you base your conclusions with no evidence to support it other than, "oh it's happened to other people."

It's not a conclusion. It's common sense. You don't allow someone who was at the scene of a murder to leave the country. And you especially don't let that person leave the country when they were related and could have had a reason to kill the person.

Are you seriously saying they did a fine job by allowing the family to leave the country? And that they would have had no right to make them stay while they investigated?
Old 04-07-2012, 09:48 AM LLCS GHOST is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

Coqui
 
Coqui's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCS GHOST View Post
It's not a conclusion. It's common sense. You don't allow someone who was at the scene of a murder to leave the country. And you especially don't let that person leave the country when they were related and could have had a reason to kill the person.

Are you seriously saying they did a fine job by allowing the family to leave the country? And that they would have had no right to make them stay while they investigated?


No I'm seriously saying you're making a conclusion with nothing concrete. That's it. The article did not say what evidence has been presented nor has it detailed already what the police have done regarding ruling out domestic violence. Yet you make the assumption that because they were Muslim, Americans were to afraid to detain them from leaving the country in the middle of an investigation.

Was there supposed motive? Sure. Could they have already ruled it out? Sure.
__________________
I lack boobs and have a penis
Old 04-07-2012, 10:15 AM Coqui is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

LLCS GHOST
 
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/11806199...lice-Affidavit

What it sounds like is the daughter's lover and her planned to kill her mother.

But a week after this was written they let her leave the country? The media asked the police why, given what they knew, they allowed the family to leave and the police gave no comment.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:42 PM LLCS GHOST is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

Gibonius
 
Worst case scenario we just don't let them back in the country and they're somebody else's problem. Wouldn't have to pay for a trial and imprisonment that way either!
Old 04-07-2012, 02:09 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Worst case scenario we just don't let them back in the country and they're somebody else's problem. Wouldn't have to pay for a trial and imprisonment that way either!

Exactly. I wish we could deport our criminals some place like they did back in the day to Australia. That is REAL criminals like murderers, not kids with weed.

US has an insane prison population, greatest in the whole world by FAR. Partly due to that stupid ass waste of money they call the war on drugs

Quote:
In recent decades the U.S. has experienced a surge in its prison population, quadrupling since 1980, partially as a result of mandatory sentencing that came about during the "war on drugs." Violent crime and property crime have declined since the early 1990s.[17]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarce..._United_States

__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 04-07-2012, 06:54 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
This is not a total, this is a ratio so size of country doesn't matter here. Yes 70% of our prison population is black but something isn't right! Don't tell me we have more black people than South Africa!

__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 04-07-2012, 06:58 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#30  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:21 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.