General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Old 04-05-2012, 08:13 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#271  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


How Khazarian Zionist Jews started modern terrorism.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:54 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#272  

Foolioq
 
Foolioq's Avatar
 
hey lets make light of millions of people dying by comparing it to tens of millions of people dying. Relatively speaking, its nothing!
__________________
Cool like a Fool in a Swimming Pool
Hoolio's Bitch
[P]resident of the John [P]reston Fan Club
Old 04-18-2012, 08:36 PM Foolioq is offline  
Reply With Quote
#273  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Travolta is joining in.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/07/john-t...sault-lawsuit/

Quote:
"Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity."
Travolta, Gibson, Brando, some Indian:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:28 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#274  

I Sell Your Kid Drugs
 
LOL, this SamFarber guy is still ranting about Jews? I remember back in the [H] days reading his garbage threads. The fact that a fucking DECADE later, you are still posting this shit, and it's not even like it's new or interesting information -- in reality it's simply the same old shit regurgitated from some Aryan pride site, presented as if it is new, earth-shattering revelations on the big Jewish swindle that we are all unwitting pawns in. Can you talk about the USS Liberty again for me? I don't think anyone gave two shits the first 100 times you posted about it, but they will this time dammit! Please... You pose as if you are attempting to spark an intelligent debate, but if any information contrary to what you believe is ever brought into the argument, you simply dismiss it as a product of the Jewish controlled media. That Bamboo-Delight website you posted above was worth a quick laugh though, Aryan pride and Chinese traditional medicine, what a fucking combo that is. I thought all the mongrel races were inferior to true aryans anyway, so how could the Chinese possibly know something the Aryans don't? Plus, Jews love Chinese food, therefore that site is really just a piece of false flag propaganda. It must be some evil JOOS trying to tighten their grip on the market for tiger penis. Everything is a Jewish scam somehow, , I find it frankly amazing that such a small ethnic group could keep such tight control over the globe; a few million people controlling billions... Yeah, that seems logical. I await your reply with great excitement, I greatly enjoy reading insane people make sense of the world around them. Especially when someone tells them all their "facts" are horseshit, that seems to get nutjobs like you real worked up. You really astound me though, truly. Seriously, do you actually have a real job? Are you in prison? I mean how does someone spend 10 years posting the same shit, getting the same replies, and not get burned out on it? Do you ever say to yourself like, "holy shit, I've been posting about evil Jews online for ten fucking years, and it hasn't made ONE IOTA of a difference in the world?" I really don't hate you though, I would never waste the energy to hate a persona on a pointless forum. I just think the fact that oxygen is wasted keeping that fat body of yours breathing is a great tragedy, that's all. Oy Vey!
Old 05-09-2012, 10:43 PM I Sell Your Kid Drugs is offline  
Reply With Quote
#275  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Well... some people may or may not care but he sure got you going...


Do you get 7 presents during a certain non-christian winter holiday?
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 05-10-2012, 02:28 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#276  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Sell Your Kid Drugs View Post
*RANT!* *RAVE!*

um, Sam is like one of those "For entertainment purposes only" type things, he's not to be taken seriously.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:43 PM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#277  

Gibonius
 
Maybe that guy dipped into his own products instead of saving it all for our kids.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:27 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#278  

I Sell Your Kid Drugs
 
I dip often and still have enough for any and all children. I suppose he did get me worked up in a way, but its not anger, its more of a bizarre fascination. I will admit that I am a half-ling jew (my father thank you, so don't start that, "if your moms jewish" shit). But its not that I take it personally, antisemitism is so common I learned as a little kid not to be offended by it. What gets me worked up though, stunned really, is his radical commitment to it. I mean to me it's just another form of insanity. How could somebody possibly have such a distorted world view? The hate too, I mean in all the ways to waste your energy, hating jews, blacks, whoever to the extent he does is just wow. The time to make all the forum posts, reading the links, attending the neo-nazi barn rallies (the last one I just imagine he does). FUCK! How can you do that endlessly and not get burned out?!?

Last edited by I Sell Your Kid Drugs; 05-10-2012 at 11:11 PM..
Old 05-10-2012, 10:57 PM I Sell Your Kid Drugs is offline  
Reply With Quote
#279  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Maybe that guy dipped into his own products instead of saving it all for our kids.

Successful business operation requires extensive QA


Either way, I'm playing the deadside legion card right fucking now
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-11-2012, 01:07 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#280  

gee
MY TITLE ISNT LONG ENOUGH
 
gee's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
It takes quite a bit of energy is what he's saying, I am sure he is aware of cremation.

He means try and burn a rack of ribs in a home setting. Bodies contain a lot of water and a shit-ton of gas or some other fuel would be required. Could they do it? Yes. People are usually cremated one at a time and it costs a certain amount of energy and time. More than likely that was done less, and instead mass graves were probably chosen more often. It's easier to dig a hole and throw dead people in it.

Anyone know what they charge to cremate a body?
I started making a post on this last night which had actual calculations in it, but lost it.

Theoretically, there's enough heat energy available in a person's lipids/protein so that if you burnt those, it could provide enough energy to boil all of the water out of the body about 2x over. The number gets even better if you drain the blood first. However, a body acts as a heat soak first - you have to boil all of the water off first, which requires a substantial amount of energy, before you can set it on fire and get that energy back.

So you'll need a "continuous pre-heater crematorium" process, where you use the heat from already-burning bodies to dry out bodies entering the crematorium. You'll also need to pay careful attention to process efficiency, to make best use of the heat generated. Repurposing something like a cement kiln would probably make the most sense.

Good information to know if we ever have a zombie invasion.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:30 AM gee is offline  
Reply With Quote
#281  

I Sell Your Kid Drugs
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee View Post
I started making a post on this last night which had actual calculations in it, but lost it.

Theoretically, there's enough heat energy available in a person's lipids/protein so that if you burnt those, it could provide enough energy to boil all of the water out of the body about 2x over. The number gets even better if you drain the blood first. However, a body acts as a heat soak first - you have to boil all of the water off first, which requires a substantial amount of energy, before you can set it on fire and get that energy back.

So you'll need a "continuous pre-heater crematorium" process, where you use the heat from already-burning bodies to dry out bodies entering the crematorium. You'll also need to pay careful attention to process efficiency, to make best use of the heat generated. Repurposing something like a cement kiln would probably make the most sense.

Good information to know if we ever have a zombie invasion.

Makes sense to me -- if you look at old world funeral pyres think of how much wood they would have to stack just to burn up one body completely. Just like you said, its all that blood and water you got to burn off before it'll even take a flame. Sam's reasoning that this couldn't be done on a massive scale is obviously horseshit though, like you said also: massive cement kiln with good fuel source would be capable of burning LOTS of bodies up each day.

Do zombies still have blood circulating? Or has it coagulated/dried up? This could be very important info in the coming zombie apocalypse.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:45 AM I Sell Your Kid Drugs is offline  
Reply With Quote
#282  

gee
MY TITLE ISNT LONG ENOUGH
 
gee's Avatar
 
You can't forget that germany has massive reserves of coal, and there's no reason the same trains that brought people to the concentration camps couldn't have a brought coal to run the crematoriums. Not like you need a high grade of fuel for the process.

There were fuel shortages during WWII, it's one of the major reasons the nazis lost the war. But it's because germany has practically no domestic oil production - they had to conquer other countries for their oil production, or make synthetic gasoline from coal.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:39 AM gee is offline  
Reply With Quote
#283  

I Sell Your Kid Drugs
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee View Post
[...] they had to conquer other countries for their oil production, or make synthetic gasoline from coal.

Hence the North Africa campaign lead by Rommel. It always surprises me that most people have no idea Africa was a key battle ground in WWII for that reason.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:47 AM I Sell Your Kid Drugs is offline  
Reply With Quote
#284  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee View Post
You can't forget that germany has massive reserves of coal, and there's no reason the same trains that brought people to the concentration camps couldn't have a brought coal to run the crematoriums. Not like you need a high grade of fuel for the process.

There were fuel shortages during WWII, it's one of the major reasons the nazis lost the war. But it's because germany has practically no domestic oil production - they had to conquer other countries for their oil production, or make synthetic gasoline from coal.

Some of the organic chemistry the Nazis developed because of their gasoline shortages are becoming economically useful again. Must make for some interesting thesis work, citing Nazi scientists in your literature section.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:44 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#285  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.