General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancidpunk666 View Post
We want to be so open about having sex and keeping abortion legal, yet we're completely embarrassed of the idea of an unwed woman being pregnant.
Does "we" equal "upper middle class white people" in this sentence? Because those are the only people who still hold on to that stigma, for better or worse.
Quote:
Fucking, war on women... The libs are the ones causing the war on women.
lol

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

CRasch
A Righteous Infliction of Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colicious View Post
and you're just stupid
Just like any ignorant Tea Party Conservative, don't answer the question by insulting the person you disagree with instead of having a real rhetorical discussion.

CRasch
A Righteous Infliction of Retribution

Quote:
The government has made it nearly impossible to adopt from foster homes unless you've been a foster parent for umpteen million years.

And some people don't want to have to receive government funding to "foster/adopt" a kid,.

Instead of killing an unborn baby, why not deal with your decision to have sex for 9-10 months, then give it up to a private adoption agency?

We want to be so open about having sex and keeping abortion legal, yet we're completely embarrassed of the idea of an unwed woman being pregnant.

Bullshit. The republican agenda is to outlaw abortion all together. And why don't most well off republicans adopt. They want to kill plan parenthood (even most of the ones who do not provide abortions.) They have enough money to lube the wheels to adopt instead of having 5-10 babies? Shit, they do not want gays to have families. And gay couples are one of the larges groups who do want to adopt.

Do you have any idea the biological and psychological changes a women goes though in those 9-10 months? Look it up. It isn't something any man would want to go though. Birth for a human is more if not the most dangerous gestation than other species on this planet. Sure we made medical advances to reduce the chances of death and other medical issues. What if the child has defect, do you want to force a family to go though that? Why don't you shit a whole watermelon first. (last sentence is rhetorical)

Last edited by CRasch; 09-07-2012 at 08:38 AM..

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
The government has made it nearly impossible to adopt from foster homes unless you've been a foster parent for umpteen million years.

And some people don't want to have to receive government funding to "foster/adopt" a kid,.

Grasping at straws?

Quote:

Instead of killing an unborn baby, why not deal with your decision to have sex for 9-10 months, then give it up to a private adoption agency?
Try being pregnant, then give birth then give up your flesh and blood to strangers. Then get back to me How is giving up your child any better than not having one to start with?

Quote:

Your whole posts sucks. There's nothing in there but empty words that add up to say "I really have no clue what the fuck I'm talking about"