General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Golf(e)

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
actually I'm being facetious, I just think the cartoons fit in here for some shits and giggles

Just to start with, the people making that comic, intending to mock a particular idea, dont even know one of the most basic facts about the idea theyre making fun of? does that say 352 billion years? 14 is a bit more like it (according to theory), What a stupid comic strip.

Guessing that our universes current form, not existence period, just the universe as it exists now, started off with an explosion isnt illogical because we observe that everything is flying apart from eachother, so counting backwards, everything must have been real fucking close at some point. The "big bang" may not be a beginning, but just an event that took place that caused a discontinuum of information. It isnt a solid theory, but it is a rather clever one. Im not sure why im arguing this or who im arguing against. I guess just that retarded ass comic.
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Golf(e)

Im not a christian, its clearly only reasonable to say "i dont know" but to answer your question, when i "picture" god, my thought is self-awareness period. Supreme and complete self awareness, i suppose, whose only action is to contemplate, whatever the fuck that means. But i dont think of anything else really, aside from self-awareness itself.
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop

DrArlissLoveless

Christ on a god damn bike.