Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

[QUOTE=lol;25528536]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
bluetooth toothbrush/QUOTE]

watch it get hacked and u get cavities

Yeah, I'm not going to be using the bluetooth shit at all. It's basically like a fitbit for your teef - you tether it to your phone and use an app to track when you brush your fucking grill.

and there's a remote display that you can mount on the wall or mirror that times your brushing, reminds you that all 4 quadrants of your mouf need to be cleaned, and somehow rates your brushing on a 1-5 star scale. WTF

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

lol

technology makes everything more complicated

DoubleJ
i make wiggles happy on the inside and horny on the outside

Whiskey decanter which now holds my Glenmorainge 18 year Scotch

Cutproof gloves because apparently I have a problem with that :allnighte:

second ancestory test to confirm the results of the first one (My wife didn't like the results of the first one, 89% English, 11% other European countries)

new gun cleaning kit because I was cussing a month ago about how all of my brushes and cotton were worn out

After the $700 in high class kitchen knives and new Toyota Highlander I bought her this year, I feel kind of ripped off. But not really at the same time because it's all my money anyway.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleJ View Post
second ancestory test to confirm the results of the first one (My wife didn't like the results of the first one, 89% English, 11% other European countries)

was she hoping there would be a few shots of nlgger, sasquatch and chink cum mixed in over the years or what? What was she hoping for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleJ View Post
But not really at the same time because it's all my money anyway.

if it's your money, it's Christmas every day of the year. Buy what the fuck you want, whenever you want it bro.

EDIT: and my mom said she got me one of those DNA kits too but apparently she couldn't quite find where she had put when I was home for Christmas. I have no idea why she got me one since both her and my dad already did it so it isn't like anything is going to be different after I spit in a cup. I wonder what would happen if someone went down on a hooker before spitting in one of those ancestry mail kits?

fake edit:

Last edited by Baloneyflaps; 12-26-2017 at 06:20 PM..

DoubleJ

I KNOW I'm mostly British/Welsh/Irish so I found a company that specialized in the region. They're "Range" was not that great, like the other big brands so anywhere else in the world they weren't as thorough but they advertise as being specialized in DNA from the British Isles, to the point they were able to tell me the exact parts of the island that my ancestors most likely came from.

My wife just wanted a more accurate description of all of the "other"

And yes, I am the only income for this house so it's all my money. I buy what I want when I want it so I'm stupid hard to buy a gift for.

lol

i had poop with blood in it merry christmas

DreamWarrior

My wife got me a p-nice growler, some stuff to hang behind the bar when we build it. I got us a chandelier for the new house, the same one we have at our current house but bigger and matching lights/sconces for the dining room and formal living room.

My mom got me a popcorn maker for the theater room when I build that and my brother got me some gourmet popcorn and seasonings.

My sister got us alcohol and a gift card.

Tired of having Christmas on the road, though. I tried telling everyone that this is the last year we're spending the day in a car driving to everyone's fucking houses; it's hard on us and our daughter. Next year I want our daughter to be able to play with her toys all day, my mom and brother will drive to us and we'll stay at our place all day. We'll do Christmas with everyone else on another weekend unless they feel like driving to our place, and they won't, so they can have Christmas without us. We've done this shit forever and I'm goddamn tired of it -- they never come to us, for any holiday, so fuck 'em. The roads go both ways, I don't know why we always have the be the ones that sacrifice our day to drive to them.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWarrior View Post

Tired of having Christmas on the road, though. I tried telling everyone that this is the last year we're spending the day in a car driving to everyone's fucking houses; it's hard on us and our daughter. Next year I want our daughter to be able to play with her toys all day, my mom and brother will drive to us and we'll stay at our place all day. We'll do Christmas with everyone else on another weekend unless they feel like driving to our place, and they won't, so they can have Christmas without us. We've done this shit forever and I'm goddamn tired of it -- they never come to us, for any holiday, so fuck 'em. The roads go both ways, I don't know why we always have the be the ones that sacrifice our day to drive to them.

damn yes!

DoubleJ

Quote:
damn yes!

x2

DreamWarrior

Quote:
damn yes!
My family sucks about it, they'll use anything as an excuse not to drive our way. My grandparents are getting old, so heaven forbid they be in a car. And, other than my uncle, most of them are the kind of weird where they just can't drive on a highway, so unless there's a back road to get them from point a to b they can't bring themselves to drive on it -- well, unless it's something they really want to do. I don't get it, but I'm tired of ruining the entire day by being in the car nearly six hours every fucking year. I mean, if it was even once every other year, or every four years, or fucking at least not every goddamn year since 1997 when we moved back to this state I'd be cool with it. And now, I'll just use our daughter as our excuse, because I'm not going to make her suffer and put her in a car seat all day just so people who can't be damned to come see us can see her.

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top

My family is the exact same way. They figure, since I was traveling all over in the military, I can GLADLY travel to them, and not vice-versa.

Always giving me/MY family shit about, "We never see you guys, you barely come visit, etc" MOTHER FUCKERS, YOU AIN'T BROKE!! YOU CAN TRAVEL, TOO!!!!

One of the only reasons I travel back to Md is to see OTHER family, and a ton of friends while I'm in town.
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by royjr View Post
My family is the exact same way. They figure, since I was traveling all over in the military, I can GLADLY travel to them

BINGO

...it wouldn't be as convenient to assume the opposite: after all traveling in the military WE'RE FUCKING SICK OF IT NOW!

Typhoon43

Got Zoom Teeth whitening as a gift. 4, 15-Minute sessions back to back of blasting my teeth with bleach and some sort of hot ass Ultraviolet light. My teeth hurt like an absolute bitch for the rest of the night but after 24 hours it's all good, and holy shit does it work. You could probably see my smile from space right now

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

I only asked for one thing for this christmas and I didn't get it

(I asked Jesus to murder you)

gribly

First year in forever that nobody got me another damn insulated hoodie. I don't even bother to wear a coat in sub-zero weather, I just layer hoodies, adding and removing as needed. When it rains out, I still just wear hoodies and change them as they get soaked. But, finally, this year, nobody got me one. I took the opportunity to buy a nice Carhartt jacket. I bought myself another pellet gun, too. I have more pellet and bb guns than actual firearms now, and I am not ashamed! I did get a bunch of the usual from dad - sardines, cashews, almonds, drill bits and pork jerky. Mom got me a Buchanon flannel to go with my Buchanon scarf, so that was pretty cool. My stepmom got me a similar blue flannel to match my blue scarf, and no, my stepmom had no idea of what my mom got me and actually didn't know about my scarves, either.