General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Renork

So what are some good things to do with a industrial ship with 4331 cargo capacity?

buy low sell high for various trade goods or what?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Vienge.
Vienge
FULL BLOWN WIENER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renork
So what are some good things to do with a industrial ship with 4331 cargo capacity?

buy low sell high for various trade goods or what?
pretty much.

Renork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienge.
pretty much.

how are the amounts baught/sold at each place + the prices determined? Is it all player based or is there a NPC factor for buying and selling of something like 'reports'??

AngryBlueSmurf

protien delicasies

no joke

But back in 0.0 space my flycatcher is almost useable....weeeeeeee

Munky73770

I'm a few days off from getting myself an Eris for my char Harelquinxepa, I cant wait to get that damn thing. I dont really know how I will set it up weapons wise...I'm thinking of just putting some ion blasters on it and 1 or 2 rocket launchers. I dunno, any suggestions?

Mids will definitely be a mwd and a web to catch those pesky little inty's. Lows I guess will be a nano, mfs, rep, and maybe a small plate.

I suppose Saturday I will be in it (I am at work and cant use evemon here )

Munky73770

I am considering training up to use a Rapier.... since I already have recon lvl 5, I could probably web/target paint at somewhere near 40km. I think that ship would be teh uberness for 0.0 support for sure. The shock on an inty pilots face as he tries to mwd and gets webbed from that far away...its going to be priceless.

But I need to train minmatar cruiser to 5 and I guess that will take about 20 days or something.
/emote shrugs

In other news, I bought a curse and fitted it all out.. my optimal range to NOS/neut people with named stuff is currently at 36km. Not too shabby, except I do like my pilgrim though for the simple fact that I can warp around cloaked.

Incubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munky73770
I'm a few days off from getting myself an Eris for my char Harelquinxepa, I cant wait to get that damn thing. I dont really know how I will set it up weapons wise...I'm thinking of just putting some ion blasters on it and 1 or 2 rocket launchers. I dunno, any suggestions?

Mids will definitely be a mwd and a web to catch those pesky little inty's. Lows I guess will be a nano, mfs, rep, and maybe a small plate.

I suppose Saturday I will be in it (I am at work and cant use evemon here )

When I used to fly around syndicate, we had a couple interdictor pilots in the group and it made killing people so much easier. The dictors were both able to scout ahead and easily lock down people (regardless of how many stabs) while the rest of us came, and they were able to prevent people from using instas to get away from us. Having a portable, instantly deployable bubble was awesome.

However, if you mostly do low sec stuff, an interdictor is useless.

Munky73770

Yeah currently Im in 0.0 harrassing the hell out of CVA/NOS and we do have a few dictor pilots, but they cant always be online thats why I am training up for one. I like the fact that they can achieve speeds above 4km/s, thats pretty badass.

Incubus

Quote:
Yeah currently Im in 0.0 harrassing the hell out of CVA/NOS and we do have a few dictor pilots, but they cant always be online thats why I am training up for one. I like the fact that they can achieve speeds above 4km/s, thats pretty badass.

Heh, you need all the speed you can get in an interdictor. Given that you have a nearly cruiser sized sig radius (that gets even bigger once you activate your mwd) and low agility... plus you're incredibly fragile.

I just realized the eris only has two mids though, which really blows. Being able to double web a target inside a bubble guarantees death. Single webbing isn't always enough (catching inties/stabbers/vagabonds/blockade runners before they mwd to the gate).

edit: even the heretic has more mids. I think the eris is the worst of the bunch to be honest. Sabre ftw.

Last edited by Incubus; 09-06-2006 at 01:37 PM..

Munky73770

Im sure I will manage somehow

Two of my friends fly the Eris and they seem to like it.

Munky73770

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...346076,00.html

Eve made the news, not in a good way though.

Vienge.
Vienge
FULL BLOWN WIENER!

Quote:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...346076,00.html

Eve made the news, not in a good way though.
oh fucking wonderful...

WilWheaton

With the presence of pedophiles known, one must ask
how many genmayers really are out there on eve? and how many more will join now that they know its the place to be to pick up 14 year old chicks.

OmegaAquinas

I foresee the 40,000 user mark passing soon

Vienge.
Vienge
FULL BLOWN WIENER!

success!

I looted a Local Hull Conversion expanded Cargo thingie from a level2 mission (illegal activity 3 of 3) worth about 30 mil isk

I have 18 mil isk total

woooooooooooooooot!