Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

cokezeroholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
then you park like a douchebag and deserve every ticket you get
Word.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

someone else

maybe you should go back to mooching off your wife?
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Shooting:
Nikon D300, Rolleiflex 2.8F, Nikon F100, Olympus OM-1, Pentax 645

MazingHL

Turbos are in my cars

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Colonel Sanders

Every time I see someone parked in 4 spaces (obviously in an attempt to "buffer" their car), I think "god what a douchebag."

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

I'm sure there's not one of you that haven't done this before.

If it were an apartment parking lot, or a lot without alot of extra space in it, then I wouldn't do it.

But I've gotten dinged a few times in the last 3 years (for you shits who can't read) from my idiot coworkers who can't seem to control their fucking doors, or idiot custos who can't seem to find another place in the 200 yards of empty spaces between where I park and the front door.

And let's not mention the fact that a few cars have been hit by thieves, and they hit the cars parked in bunches because all the cars around the target shielded it from the fucking security cameras.

So I park where I'm clear of everyone, and I set up so it's hard to park next to me, and I still have camera coverage.

And NONE of you actually answered the question: is it actually illegal?? Or was the cop being a douche too?

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Forever Domon

I've never taken two spaces, no less fucking 4.

I dont care how much space there is, thats retarded. You deserve your ticket.

Bolix
Meine Ehre Heit Treue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post

If it were an apartment parking lot, or a lot without alot of extra space in it, then I wouldn't do it.

But I've gotten dinged a few times in the last 3 years (for you shits who can't read) from my idiot coworkers who can't seem to control their fucking doors, or idiot custos who can't seem to find another place in the 200 yards of empty spaces between where I park and the front door.

And let's not mention the fact that a few cars have been hit by thieves, and they hit the cars parked in bunches because all the cars around the target shielded it from the fucking security cameras.

So I park where I'm clear of everyone, and I set up so it's hard to park next to me, and I still have camera coverage.

And NONE of you actually answered the question: is it actually illegal?? Or was the cop being a douche too?
never taken up more than one space, ever, in my entire life...or even considered it.

actually illegal.

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolix View Post
never taken up more than one space, ever, in my entire life...or even considered it.

actually illegal.

proof or ... how can they have jurisdiction, when they claim to have none when there is an accident in a parking lot??

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

SemperFly

Quote:

coming up with lame excuses of why you park like a complete asshole doesn't negate the fact that you park like a complete asshole
Quote:

because we dont give a fuck about youre whiny shit

Shiki
shiki
I am creepy.

Quote:

I've never done this before. I usually always park my car far enough away from other cars that the only ones near me are people doing the same thing. The common thing to do is simply leave 1 full space between each car.

I'm going to guess it's not illegal if done in a private parking lot like you're doing.

theWITNESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MazingHL View Post
Your car will be more noticeable and be a victim if you take up 4 spots instead of just one.

The ticket just proved the point.

No no, you got me all wrong. I completely agree. I meant; I wouldn't park very close to someone who took up 4 spots BECAUSE they could get pissy about it and ding my car.

For example, if Tex parks taking up 4 spots, and I park right up beside his driver's door to spite him, he could key my car or vandalize it just because, and I'd have no proof against it.

cokezeroholic

IMHO you have more chance of getting hit and/or vandalized taking up more than one space.

Aldaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
then you park like a douchebag and deserve every ticket you get

This.
I expected better from you, Texarkana.

theWITNESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
I expected better from you, Texarkana.

Based on what?! The man has a chin longer than the water slides at Seaworld!