General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
when did this place get infested with tree fucking hippies?

Try and move residences with a car then try it with a truck and see which ones better.

Try and move a couple hundred dollars worth of groceries for that matter.

Yeah no shit, moving in a truck is easier... So rent a truck for $20 from uhaul or home depot.

Are you moving all the time? I'm not.

Groceries? is this a joke? i can put $300 worth of shit from costco into my 3 series, between the trunk and the back seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
1. you can easily put a couple hundred dollars worth of groceries into a car

2. if your most common usage for your truck is grocery shopping, you're retarded

amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricemaka View Post
I wonder if the Honda Ridgeline is suppose to the the gateway drug for asians to want pickups.

lol so true, but I don't think it worked.


the closest asians will go to a truck is a compact van (sienna, rav4, highlander)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post
because most Asians have already done the math and know that it makes more sense to hire a Mexican that already owns a truck and pay them for their labor instead of carrying the cost of owning a truck/using it rarely.

ding ding ding haha

i think we have a winner.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 10-10-2010, 03:06 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

jaredballer
 
jaredballer's Avatar
 
I've thought about buying a Van as an alternative...but the thought of carrying a field dressed deer in a van with all the upholstery somehow sounds like a really bad idea, plus getting it out to the field without 4x4 would be an absolute bitch...
__________________
1994 Low Torquez
Old 10-10-2010, 03:23 PM jaredballer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

wwilliam54
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredballer View Post
I've thought about buying a Van as an alternative...but the thought of carrying a field dressed deer in a van with all the upholstery somehow sounds like a really bad idea, plus getting it out to the field without 4x4 would be an absolute bitch...

55 gal garbage bags
people do that shit all the time in trucks of cars
__________________
2004 Grand Marquis- Just a big bucket o' steel.
1997 Geo- Three Cylinders of Fury, 5 Gears of slow (R.I.P)
Old 10-10-2010, 04:06 PM wwilliam54 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

d114
 
It's because asians are really horrible drivers and they know it.

The dealerships know that the MUCH higher incidents of 'accidents' by asians (around 100% chance of an accident every 3 years per asian driver) will result in them demanding OEM parts for collision repairs; thus they push asian people to buy these cars. This drives the market and dealerships will push asians to buy corollas at cheaper than usual interest rates (because the dealerships know they will make another 5-20 grand off the back end from collision repairs) There's a reason why toyota makes these cars as underpowered as possible, and that's because asian drivers cannot handle the extra power. Yes, I know they have different models but the dealerships will charge slightly more interest on them, leading the typical asian driver to cheap out and get the corolla 's' instead.

If you're driving in your pickup and another pickup t-bones you, you're going to be hurting. Comparatively speaking, if a corolla hits you, you will be able to drive away after picking up your laundry from the trunk of the steaming mass of crap they call a corolla.

It's like how they made the jews wear the patch in nazi germany. Except it's replaced with that nazi car called a corolla. Except its disguised as a car. At least now you can look for a single type of car and know they're out to hit you and total their car somehow.

Last edited by d114; 10-10-2010 at 04:46 PM..
Old 10-10-2010, 04:41 PM d114 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
I see them driving old tiny import pickups all the time

but I'm assuming you're talking about huge full size trucks...
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 10-10-2010, 05:16 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by d114 View Post
It's because asians are really horrible drivers and they know it.

The dealerships know that the MUCH higher incidents of 'accidents' by asians (around 100% chance of an accident every 3 years per asian driver) will result in them demanding OEM parts for collision repairs; thus they push asian people to buy these cars. This drives the market and dealerships will push asians to buy corollas at cheaper than usual interest rates (because the dealerships know they will make another 5-20 grand off the back end from collision repairs) There's a reason why toyota makes these cars as underpowered as possible, and that's because asian drivers cannot handle the extra power. Yes, I know they have different models but the dealerships will charge slightly more interest on them, leading the typical asian driver to cheap out and get the corolla 's' instead.

If you're driving in your pickup and another pickup t-bones you, you're going to be hurting. Comparatively speaking, if a corolla hits you, you will be able to drive away after picking up your laundry from the trunk of the steaming mass of crap they call a corolla.

It's like how they made the jews wear the patch in nazi germany. Except it's replaced with that nazi car called a corolla. Except its disguised as a car. At least now you can look for a single type of car and know they're out to hit you and total their car somehow.

So you're saying nobody will sell a truck to an asian.. interesting take on it
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 10-10-2010, 05:18 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

MC
 
MC's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Yeah no shit, moving in a truck is easier... So rent a truck for $20 from uhaul or home depot.

Are you moving all the time? I'm not.

Groceries? is this a joke? i can put $300 worth of shit from costco into my 3 series, between the trunk and the back seat.

.
Can you comfortably put in 300 dollars worth of shit into your car? No? Cause I sure can in my pickup.

Its not just fucking groceries either.. god you people are so fucking retarded. I have to spell it out for you clearly. so here it is. It's about convenience. Yeah I guess you could rent a UHaul everytime you needed to haul groceries or supplies to build a shed or landscape your lawn or move out / in.. yeah you could do that.

Why get a shitty car I won't enjoy driving and rent a UHaul bimonthly when I can get a pickup that fills all my needs? I get a good 25MPG which is comparable to any luxury sedan with a huge ass trunk you people seem to have and jerk off about having because its "the bare essentials" lol.

So what exactly are you saving on compared to me? I bet your piece of shit cars cost just as much or more than my pickup. What do you gain by getting a car?
Old 10-10-2010, 05:34 PM MC is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
Can you comfortably put in 300 dollars worth of shit into your car? No?
Yes. It's. Called. A. Trunk.

Maybe you just suck at shopping. $300 worth of groceries can fit in half a dozen grocery bags.
Quote:

Cause I sure can in my pickup.

Its not just fucking groceries either.. god you people are so fucking retarded. I have to spell it out for you clearly. so here it is. It's about convenience. Yeah I guess you could rent a UHaul everytime you needed to haul groceries
If you think you'd need a uhaul to haul groceries you are fucking retarded. [quote] or supplies to build a shed or landscape your lawn or move out / in.. yeah you could do that. [quote] Exactly how often do you move in and out of your home?
Quote:

Why get a shitty car I won't enjoy driving and rent a UHaul bimonthly when I can get a pickup that fills all my needs? I get a good 25MPG which is comparable to any luxury sedan with a huge ass trunk you people seem to have and jerk off about having because its "the bare essentials" lol.
bare essentials? you are missing the point entirely
Quote:

So what exactly are you saving on compared to me? I bet your piece of shit cars cost just as much or more than my pickup. What do you gain by getting a car?
yup. you missed the point entirely. which isn't surprising: truck drivers do tend to be dumb rednecks that can't understand this simple shit
Old 10-10-2010, 05:45 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#38  

MC
 
MC's Avatar
 
Well its clear you're just trolling now like you've done the past few years on this forum... great way to spend your life.

Come out with it then. What exactly is your point? One sentence. Go
Old 10-10-2010, 05:49 PM MC is offline  
Reply With Quote
#39  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
Can you comfortably put in 300 dollars worth of shit into your car? No? Cause I sure can in my pickup.

Its not just fucking groceries either.. god you people are so fucking retarded. I have to spell it out for you clearly. so here it is. It's about convenience. Yeah I guess you could rent a UHaul everytime you needed to haul groceries or supplies to build a shed or landscape your lawn or move out / in.. yeah you could do that.

Why get a shitty car I won't enjoy driving and rent a UHaul bimonthly when I can get a pickup that fills all my needs? I get a good 25MPG which is comparable to any luxury sedan with a huge ass trunk you people seem to have and jerk off about having because its "the bare essentials" lol.

So what exactly are you saving on compared to me? I bet your piece of shit cars cost just as much or more than my pickup. What do you gain by getting a car?

Wow are you serious? Angry a little?


I don't build a shed every day. i do need get around though. What do i gain? Something that can pass, brake and handle better than a truck. Then cars are also more comfortable and easier to park.

Trucks are made to haul things... if all you're hauling is groceries (which is your big point that you keep coming back to ) you don't have much to stand on outside of "that's just what i do"

How many sheds did you build this month?
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 10-10-2010, 05:56 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#40  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Point: Your justifications for having a truck - which in your initial post were pretty stupid since you don't need a truck to grocery shop nor do you move residences often enough for it to matter - do not extend to everyone else and thus your bitching and moaning about "tree fucking hippies" was as goddamn retarded as your idea that $300 worth of groceries would take anything more than the trunk of a compact car.

Basically, if have a problem with me trolling you like the idiot you are then why don't you find a better way to spend your life than arguing on the fucking internet. Now if you have a problem with this, go shove it up your ass. You're a moron, you got called out on being a moron and now your vagina is all sandy about it.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:57 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#41  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
Well its clear you're just trolling now like you've done the past few years on this forum... great way to spend your life.

Come out with it then. What exactly is your point? One sentence. Go

Trucks are heavier and larger with massive underpinnings made to be strong for hauling shit, and are consequently slower, less comfortable, poor in handling, and generally harder to live with every day for simply getting around.

It's not trolling, it's the truth. You're just getting upset for some reason. Most truck drivers make no pretenses. Sadly for many of them it's about the illusion of manliness over any real reason. You get a larger vehicle, a taller seating position and the impression that you are (or at least could be at some point) doing something physical, like hauling mountain bikes and kayaks. Or fresh cut firewood. In reality they haul their usually tubby ass around and nothing else.

There are places where a truck is the way to go, but if the best thing you could come up with is groceries... :hmm:
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 10-10-2010, 06:07 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#42  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
im curious as to what truck he has that gets consistent 25mpg.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:08 PM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#43  

DrifterX27
 
Asian people don't cut wood, don't lug around Mexicans, and don't do construction. Therefore no pickup trucks.
__________________
1995 Performance Motorsports Built SC300 930hp Supra 6 speed
Old 10-10-2010, 06:16 PM DrifterX27 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#44  

tegandje
LOOK AT ME, IM A FUCKIN HIPSTER
 
tegandje's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrifterX27 View Post
Asian people don't cut wood, don't lug around Mexicans, and don't do construction. Therefore no pickup trucks.



Quote:
Originally Posted by domonbaylespam View Post
im curious as to what truck he has that gets consistent 25mpg.

I got 25mpg consistently in my 1500 that had a 4.3

Driving a Silverado now w/ a 5.7 that gets around 18-22 on avg

bmw gets 28-36mpg
__________________
b35b36db324a18b072d431f4fbb833d1 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:40 PM tegandje is offline  
Reply With Quote
#45  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:08 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.