General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

el aye
you'd you you do

I didn't feel like making my own thread, but does anyone have any recommendations for pellet guns available at sportsauthority.com?

Also, what is "barrel break"? Google told me nothing!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

testshootcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordfal View Post
I am with you man. Had a coyote stalk ME while I was out riding a 4 wheeler. They are just another potentially deadly link on the food chain. Let their food supply (deer, etc) get low and they cause problems for people. Around here they eat dogs, cats, deer, anything they can catch. If it is bold enough to get close to my house it is either too hungry to care or be scared of people OR it has potential to have rabies.
I it 6.5 coyotes in my car. That's 6 adults and one baby. For some odd reason they could not hear or gauge the sound/speed of my Volvo S60, they'd just jump in front of me. It got so bad I had the ASPCA and Park Rangers come to my house. I live near the Rose Bowl and they coyotes here are either deaf, suicidal or really cocky!

Speaking of encrouching on habitat. One day last year, there was a mountain lion splattered all over the 2fwy in Pasadena, it was surreal because the view in the background is the LA skyline. He must have been raiding the dumpsters at In-N-Out or stalking Armenians in Glendale.

As for knocking off squirrels, w/e, I'd think it more sporting to get a few psychopathic cats and let them loose. Farm cats know their business!
Clarksonís trade is the kind of insults school students dream about making. Whatís interesting about Top Gear is that everyone thinks itís about cars. It isnít. Itís about men and their relationships. - BBCís W. Garvie.

cpt Jean Luc Pickard

Quote:
Originally Posted by el aye View Post
I didn't feel like making my own thread, but does anyone have any recommendations for pellet guns available at sportsauthority.com?

Also, what is "barrel break"? Google told me nothing!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airgun#..._power_sources