General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > [M]eetups
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

CheeseDick

It's in Columbus

I'd be there had I bothered to check the board in the past two days.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

bigt8263

we should have another meet before summer is over, this time up in cleveland. There's a hooters in the flats. Im in canton so a cleveland or akron meet would definately see me going! dont have a car good enough to drive to columbus or id be there tonight

Coqui

Well this was officially a success. (In my opinion) I had to leave as the single guys were getting there mack on.

I will admit I was humiliated in the Indy 500 game (since everyone decided to flip me)

All in all it was a great time.

Pics will follow on Sunday. There will be standard pics and then the pics you guys really want. (If you don't know what I mean, then yuo = )

My wife wouldn't let me user her camera so we had to end up using someone elses. Since I tried to keep up some kind of order on the pics, he will FTP me the pics and I will post them.

Ah nothing like geeks trying to do Dance Dance Revolution.

Till Sunday folks. G'nite all.

Cheech

me == single guy getting his mack on wih some bitch who was there with her boyfriend who I found to be stalking her most of the night. They (Coqui and company) left me and hot, way out of my league bitch by the Golden Tee with her boyfriend playing pool and staring at up behind me. I noticed, and let her go and leave with her, since it was obvious of 2 things, one, that I and her were pretty drunk and 2, that nothing was going to happen with her boyfriend hovering around us. What an ass

Anyway, I would also consider this a success, and look forward to seeing everyone (and more people, come on you fucking monkeys) at the next meet. If Coqui doesn't want to put it on, I certainly will, and maybe we'll actually have after hours at my place if it wasn't for incredibly hot stupid bitch screwing things up.

I'm sorry, I'm still drunk, I'll go back to playing Vice City now

Coqui

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheech
me == single guy getting his mack on wih some bitch who was there with her boyfriend who I found to be stalking her most of the night. They (Coqui and company) left me and hot, way out of my league bitch by the Golden Tee with her boyfriend playing pool and staring at up behind me. I noticed, and let her go and leave with her, since it was obvious of 2 things, one, that I and her were pretty drunk and 2, that nothing was going to happen with her boyfriend hovering around us. What an ass

Anyway, I would also consider this a success, and look forward to seeing everyone (and more people, come on you fucking monkeys) at the next meet. If Coqui doesn't want to put it on, I certainly will, and maybe we'll actually have after hours at my place if it wasn't for incredibly hot stupid bitch screwing things up.

I'm sorry, I'm still drunk, I'll go back to playing Vice City now
I left with her being putty in your hands and this is what happens? OMFG. Oh well. Maybe next time, I'll take out the bf for you and you can continue your mack.

Here's to Kim........and Rian, and Monica, and so on and so forth. (don't worry guys you will get to see what we are talking about.)

Cheech

dude, inasmuch as I wanted to do something, I wasn't going to throw down with her bf in the middle of Gameworks. I'll just let it go, there are plenty of other drunk bitches in the sea, and sooner or later I'll find one that doesn't get off the hook. Until then, my time is best spent playing Vice City and getting drunk as fuck (which I still kind of am )

carpeteaterm
Forlorn's Nigga

Sounds like you guys had some fun after we left...I wish I were over 18

I have lots of pics, none of hot chicks though

Cheech

Quote:
Originally posted by Coqui

Here's to Kim........and Rian, and Monica, and so on and so forth. (don't worry guys you will get to see what we are talking about.)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm, rian....................................

soooooooooooooooooo hot, want to grab the heiny.............

Cheech

Quote:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm, rian....................................

soooooooooooooooooo hot, want to grab the heiny.............
Kim was simply to get you to not h-mode me,. I was a total fucking idiot in front of her the last time.

Coqui

Quote:
Kim was simply to get you to not h-mode me,. I was a total fucking idiot in front of her the last time.
Hehe. I love bets.

carpeteaterm
Forlorn's Nigga

Here is a group shot...can someone please identify everyone in it cause I don't know everyone's username:

Coqui

I'm too tired to remember everyone but from Right to left:

Slightly Mad
carpeteaterm
Coqui (I'm not that short, just crouching so everyone can get in the shot)
Krenshin
publiuspost?
TK421
HydroSqueegee
dbzeag

Cheech was in a hockey game during the taking of this picture. We will have him in some other pictures.

Oh and why does Krenshin have no eyes?

carpeteaterm
Forlorn's Nigga

so and BP didn't show up?

Coqui

Quote:
Originally posted by carpeteaterm
so and BP didn't show up?
Nope they never showed up. Only people in that pic + Cheech. If they did show up, they didn't show themselves.

qlat
I am the worse poster here and make even worse topics. Please remind me of this when I post.

Quote:
Originally posted by carpeteaterm
Here is a group shot...can someone please identify everyone in it cause I don't know everyone's username:

Now I'm kinda glad I wasn't able to go