General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > [M]eetups
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

odd
I make it rain on them hoes.

goose, are you coming (heh) there needs to be chicks at this meet.

p.s. If anyone wants to drink booze. I can buy.
Only users lose drugs

Last edited by odd; 07-18-2003 at 12:33 AM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

MrBlandAverage

Quote:
Originally posted by odd
Ok I am going. How will I reconize the [G] mayers?
I'd say a group of (mostly?) male teenagers loitering near a ball pool is pretty conspicuous.

K1NGDEAD

All sorts of no good in my dept yesterday....

went to Americas tire to get a nail removed and have tires rotated/balenced .... friend droped my car off there, went to pick it up and they didnt do shit to it... they said they couldnt start it >.<
HOPEFULLY I just got a bad altanator/battery, thing is I dont know how soon I could get this.... Im broke.... Ill try hitting up my dad and see if I cant get it taken care of today.... if not I dont think Ill beable to make the meet >.<

infix

Quote:
Originally posted by K1NGDEAD
All sorts of no good in my dept yesterday....

went to Americas tire to get a nail removed and have tires rotated/balenced .... friend droped my car off there, went to pick it up and they didnt do shit to it... they said they couldnt start it >.<
HOPEFULLY I just got a bad altanator/battery, thing is I dont know how soon I could get this.... Im broke.... Ill try hitting up my dad and see if I cant get it taken care of today.... if not I dont think Ill beable to make the meet >.<
where do you live? i'm sure someone can give you a ride. i live in claremont/rockridge.

ubercaff

dood, I took my car it for a simple alignment and they called back saying I needed new transmission/motor mounts, a new valve cover, headgasket, brakes, tires (that they replaced a month ago), tie rods, cv joints, axles and all this other shit. WTF!?!?

So, dont feel bad and never go to the Mark Morris in Sunnyvale because they are shady mother fuckers who try and rip you off.

Limn

I think ill go with Crono and Blinky if im not doing a paintball tournament tommorrow, i also live in Berkeley.

miasman1
I'm a pathetic virgin.

Quote:
Originally posted by ubercaff
dood, I took my car it for a simple alignment and they called back saying I needed new transmission/motor mounts, a new valve cover, headgasket, brakes, tires (that they replaced a month ago), tie rods, cv joints, axles and all this other shit. WTF!?!?

So, dont feel bad and never go to the Mark Morris in Sunnyvale because they are shady mother fuckers who try and rip you off.
i like Cain's Tire in San Rafael, nice honest people, and good deals. Costco on the other hand, forces overpriced and overrated Michelins down your throat, anally-rapes you with prices, and expect your car to get fucked up in the process. My soon to be ride, a 1986 Mercedes 420SEL had its front wheel hub bolt holes stripped at Costco by some monkey with a impact wrench, and they fucked up the wheels too.

K1NGDEAD

I live all teh way out in Antioch... somewhat out of the way and I dont think that I would even feel comfortable rolling with someone that I didnt even know.... that and Im fat so it woudl have to be a big car
I could understand how places could want to rip you off when all you want is a simple check up... but this was at Americas Tire, where they dont even do anything but tires.. and my friend that was with me once worked at there

miasman1
I'm a pathetic virgin.

Quote:
I live all teh way out in Antioch... somewhat out of the way and I dont think that I would even feel comfortable rolling with someone that I didnt even know.... that and Im fat so it woudl have to be a big car
I could understand how places could want to rip you off when all you want is a simple check up... but this was at Americas Tire, where they dont even do anything but tires.. and my friend that was with me once worked at there
You mind stopping by Hercules on the way if your car is fixed? I don't feel like dragging my ass on BART, WestCAT, and AC Transit tomorrow. PM me if you can.

Akuma
Kiddie Corral Material

Doh.

I can't go, brother's BDay is on monday, but we're going to do something to celebrate it tommorrow.

K1NGDEAD

Quote:
Originally posted by miasman1
You mind stopping by Hercules on the way if your car is fixed? I don't feel like dragging my ass on BART, WestCAT, and AC Transit tomorrow. PM me if you can.
I wouldnt mind but I dont think that my car will be working >.<
so sorry

next meet if Im able to make it out I could give you a ride though, hopefully it will be in the eastbay goldengate park was boo boo

MrBlandAverage

Quote:
I wouldnt mind but I dont think that my car will be working >.<
so sorry
Do you still need a ride? I'm willing to provide.

K1NGDEAD

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBlandAverage
Do you still need a ride? I'm willing to provide.
Thanks but Ill hold out till the next meet
Ill try to get my truck working tomorow though so this shit doesnt happen again

thanks for the offer though

BlackVest

WHEEEEE, I'm down

infix

Quote:
Originally posted by miasman1
i like Cain's Tire in San Rafael, nice honest people, and good deals. Costco on the other hand, forces overpriced and overrated Michelins down your throat, anally-rapes you with prices, and expect your car to get fucked up in the process. My soon to be ride, a 1986 Mercedes 420SEL had its front wheel hub bolt holes stripped at Costco by some monkey with a impact wrench, and they fucked up the wheels too.
coolest mercedes model number evar. cause it's 420, and "SEL," you know, like "sell," so it's like you're "sell"ing 420...you know, like pot. ha-ha.