General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Zetherin
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by apextual View Post
guess what? most girls dont post in this forum on a frequent basis because you guys defer to the opinions of fucking retarded women. and i do mean RETARDED. of all the girls who post here, i think that sweetie (perhaps) and lilms post the most intelligent things. honestly, why would you want the opinion of an idiot on these relationship issues? ugh.

If you are evaluating the situation in this manner then don't just hold the girls accountable. There are many more guys that post equally retarded things.

Also, sometimes the comments that you perceive as idiotic may not be idiotic at all; they may just be concerning something you don't agree with. I don't feel any of the girls should leave, and I don't feel that all of the girls consistently are idiotic. Sure, their perceptions may seem skewed at times, but it doesn't mean that this skewed perception is less credible, or that you shouldn't take it into account when asking about a relationship situation or whatever.

PS: If your response is going to be giving me examples of times when girls have said something idiotic, don't bother responding. The point is: Don't just pinpoint this all on the girls, or call them out on this when it's obvious that there are many more guys that post idiotically.
__________________
Every positive value has its weight in negative terms.
Old 10-29-2006, 06:26 PM Zetherin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#286  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Zetherin
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
Based on recent experience, I would like to see them both die in a terrible firey car accident type bitch fight.

PrettyInPink appears to have all the making of a fat ugly self righteous feminist wannabe dyke without even a bike.

I disagree and I never got that impression of Pretty. Numerous times I have seen here respond to sex-related threads and contributed alot, because why? She is one of the few limited female posters here, and she generally responds honestly.

Maybe you can elaborate on this 'recent experience' that you so adamantly base your conclusions off of?
__________________
Every positive value has its weight in negative terms.
Old 10-29-2006, 06:28 PM Zetherin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#287  

PrettyInPink
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
Based on recent experience, I would like to see them both die in a terrible firey car accident type bitch fight.

PrettyInPink appears to have all the making of a fat ugly self righteous feminist wannabe dyke without even a bike.

I too would like to know what recent experience you are basing this on...
Old 10-29-2006, 07:47 PM PrettyInPink is offline  
Reply With Quote
#288  

slappy mcgee
 
slappy mcgee's Avatar
 
All this comes down to is the fact that vinnie is just a power hungry, self loathing tool that can't accept that there are other people with other opinions out there besides his own. You're not the second fucking coming of Jesus like you think you are, get the fuck over yourself.

I can personally vouch for the fact that PrettyInPink is not a "..fat ugly self righteous feminist wannabe dyke without even a bike."

If anything, she's a beautiful, slender, heterosexual that will be more successful than you will ever be, vinnie.

Get the fuck off of the internet and go out into the real world to throw your views around; I'd love to see how long you'd last.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:51 PM slappy mcgee is offline  
Reply With Quote
#289  

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyInPink View Post
I too would like to know what recent experience you are basing this on...
Oh I am sorry, are you addressing me?

I will let you know when I want you to talk to me. This is not one of those times. Feel free to not address me until I ask you to
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:07 PM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#290  

slappy mcgee
 
slappy mcgee's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
Oh I am sorry, are you addressing me?

I will let you know when I want you to talk to me. This is not one of those times. Feel free to not address me until I ask you to

Way to totally side-step the entire fucking subject.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:09 PM slappy mcgee is offline  
Reply With Quote
#291  

PrettyInPink
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
Oh I am sorry, are you addressing me?

I will let you know when I want you to talk to me. This is not one of those times. Feel free to not address me until I ask you to


Listen to me you mother fucking piece of shit. Why do you think you are God's gift to the world? You have no right to talk to other people like that especially for no reason and when you don't have anything to back up what you say. Grow some balls and have a real fight with real words instead of your lame comebacks. If you would like to take this out of genmay I would gladly have an AIM or MSN or whatever convo with you for you to say what you have to say directly to me.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:12 PM PrettyInPink is offline  
Reply With Quote
#292  

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetherin View Post
She is one of the few limited female posters here, and she generally responds honestly.

Aside from 'few limited' being a tautology... yes, there are very few around. Most of the ones that are around are fucking freaks. Nothing personal, but normal women do not hang around on vast majority male forums and put up with the kind of shit they get here, nor lust after the attention.

This is not a matriarchal society, we do not need to respect womens opinions for the sole reason they are women. This is not to say that there are not plenty of women who have valid inputs. It is however to say that just because someone is female does not mean they are automatically worth anything more or less than a male.
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:14 PM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#293  

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyInPink View Post
Listen to me you mother fucking piece of shit.
I got that far and realised that once again you were addressing me

I thought I was clear. You are not worthy of talking to me, please do not
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:15 PM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#294  

PrettyInPink
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
I got that far and realised that once again you were addressing me

At least you've learned to respond to "mother fucking piece of shit"
Old 10-29-2006, 08:18 PM PrettyInPink is offline  
Reply With Quote
#295  

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyInPink View Post
At
There is something not quite getting through here

Unless you plan on starting your post with "Please may I talk with you" or "I am very sorry", I must insist that you stop addressing me. It is an embarassment to everyone involved watching you may a fool of yourself
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:21 PM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#296  

Gibonius
 
This is pretty funny.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:22 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#297  

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
This is pretty funny.
I was giggling like a school girl for a while there

I think the charm has gone now. I bet there have been about 21 PMs fired off so far.

I am going to go for a swim and work on my tan by the pool now.
__________________
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:25 PM vinnie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#298  

Zetherin
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
Aside from 'few limited' being a tautology... yes, there are very few around. Most of the ones that are around are fucking freaks. Nothing personal, but normal women do not hang around on vast majority male forums and put up with the kind of shit they get here, nor lust after the attention.

This is not a matriarchal society, we do not need to respect womens opinions for the sole reason they are women. This is not to say that there are not plenty of women who have valid inputs. It is however to say that just because someone is female does not mean they are automatically worth anything more or less than a male.

If we are to look at this from a societal point of view, then yes, you are correct. However, since the situation we are speaking of is females in a majority-male forum, I do think that having females around is a benefit, and thus there is a certain respect that I would give to them. I am not saying every input they give is better than any male input, but generally the viewpoints are different, and different in this situation is better. You seem to have perceived my post as feministic and that I feel that every female post is godworthy, but that is not what I'm implying at all.

The fact that you think these females are freaks is insignificant. The need for female viewpoints is beneficial to this community.
__________________
Every positive value has its weight in negative terms.

Last edited by Zetherin; 10-30-2006 at 12:52 AM..
Old 10-29-2006, 10:32 PM Zetherin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#299  

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard
 
RiderOnTheStorm's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by slappy mcgee View Post
All this comes down to is the fact that vinnie is just a power hungry, self loathing tool that can't accept that there are other people with other opinions out there besides his own. You're not the second fucking coming of Jesus like you think you are, get the fuck over yourself.

I can personally vouch for the fact that PrettyInPink is not a "..fat ugly self righteous feminist wannabe dyke without even a bike."

If anything, she's a beautiful, slender, heterosexual that will be more successful than you will ever be, vinnie.

Get the fuck off of the internet and go out into the real world to throw your views around; I'd love to see how long you'd last.

When she makes a thread that doesn't essentially have the title, "TEEHEE I'M A GIRL WHO SUCKS DICK. PAY ATTENTION TO ME." I'll change my opinion.
__________________
Aphrodite is my intarweb wifey <3
Adopted noob: senzafine. Be nice.
"Matt, make an RSS feed of this guy's posts."
-GavinZac
Old 10-30-2006, 10:18 PM RiderOnTheStorm is offline  
Reply With Quote
#300  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:06 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.