General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Alexandra

I'm not gonna attack anyone here because I realize that the people I have a strong dislike for wouldn't give a fuck or take it to heart if I did, just like I wouldn't give a fuck if pathetic losers like them attacked me.
With that said, Zetherin, I like you!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

PrettyInPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
Was she another one of those 'I was molested' people?

I wonder how many of them actually were and how many just use it to fuel their selfish attention whoring desires. I feel so very sorry for those who actually were... but the people who claim they were and were not really devalue believeability of those who really were.

No I was never molested and I never claimed to be.

Zetherin

Quote:
Hey look, wankboy is trying to dispense advice.

Here is an idea tiger, how about you go back to trying to suck internet whores strapons instead

No, I did dispense advice. You on the other hand are the one that seems to be trying.

PS: Thanks for the idea, tiger! And remember: All ideas from a hairy, egotistical, delusional militant are welcome!

Last edited by Zetherin; 11-01-2006 at 06:16 AM..

Zetherin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderOnTheStorm View Post
She doesn't claim it, but given her extensive attention whoring through her threads and claimed sexual veracity with her boyfriend, all signs point to yes.

Not like Lyndzie_kitten, who thinks rape is what happens after you say yes.

You haven't claimed it yet either, but given your baseless, sociopathic attacks on females on an internet forum, I'm getting signs pointing to yes too!

Now, just imagine if you had a girl like Lyndzie_kitten......one that would actually say 'yes' to sexual intercourse with you.

You can stop imagining now.

Last edited by Zetherin; 11-01-2006 at 06:18 AM..

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetherin View Post
You haven't claimed it yet either, but given your baseless, sociopathic attacks on females on an internet forum, I'm getting signs pointing to yes too!

Now, just imagine if you had a girl like Lyndzie_kitten......one that would actually say 'yes' to sexual intercourse with you.
You can stop imagining now.
What, are you fifteen? Attacks on whether or not I have sex? I bet you're just sitting at your computer, masturbating with self-satisfaction over how clever you are. Oh, and before you use big words like "baseless" and "sociopathic" again, learn their meanings.

Here's the evidence for my "baseless" attacks:
http://www.genmay.com/search.php?searchid=92585

And you obviously have no idea what a sociopath is, but I'll leave you to look that up on your own.
-GavinZac

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

Quote:
What, are you fifteen? Attacks on whether or not I have sex? I bet you're just sitting at your computer, masturbating with self-satisfaction over how clever you are. Oh, and before you use big words like "baseless" and "sociopathic" again, learn their meanings.

And you obviously have no idea what a sociopath is, but I'll leave you to look that up on your own.

He is one of those Pit queers. They do not get many women in there, they get very excited whenever they see one and start popping out long words to try and cover their nervousness.

Other symptoms include a deep rooted fear of anyone who may do physical activities and a fear of the military.
.......v.

Zetherin

Quote:
He is one of those Pit queers. They do not get many women in there, they get very excited whenever they see one and start popping out long words to try and cover their nervousness.

Other symptoms include a deep rooted fear of anyone who may do physical activities and a fear of the military.

I may have one post in the Pit, if that. 99% of my posts are here. Sorry, but you again don't have the upper hand

I don't fear the military, I fear hairy, wannabe militants that go to military sponsored swimming pools in order to cope with their inability to socialize properly.

As for physical activities, I am in pretty decent shape, and I admire those in good physical condition. However, I don't think you fit into this category. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Last edited by Zetherin; 11-01-2006 at 02:58 PM..

Zetherin

Quote:

1.) Your attacks are still baseless.

2.) I threw in the attack on your sex life as a joke only because you readily assumed that that girl was a rape victim, which was just as presumptuous.

3.) In order to post the things you have posted, I had to come to some type of conclusion. The only thing I could think of at the time was a personality disorder, and this is why I stated you were sociopathic.

--a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

PS: The only reason I've attacked either of you is because I feel this is an unjust situation; it has nothing to do with females, I just despise the discrimination.

Continue with the flaming.....

Last edited by Zetherin; 11-01-2006 at 03:02 PM..

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard

Quote:

I'm guessing at least one time he's said, "Fuck you pig, skateboarding isn't a crime!"
-GavinZac

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard

Quote:
1.) Your attacks are still baseless.

2.) I threw in the attack on your sex life as a joke only because you readily assumed that that girl was a rape victim, which was just as presumptuous.

3.) In order to post the things you have posted, I had to come to some type of conclusion. The only thing I could think of at the time was a personality disorder, and this is why I stated you were sociopathic.

--a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

PS: The only reason I've attacked either of you is because I feel this is an unjust situation; it has nothing to do with females, I just despise the discrimination.

Continue with the flaming.....

What's unjust? She fits the pathology for someone who's had abuse. If not sexual, she's certainly been abused by a male authority figure, most likely her father.

And if I were antisocial, I wouldn't be posting here. And I certainly wouldn't be posting what I have been. Look up sociopathy again.
-GavinZac

PrettyInPink

Quote:
What's unjust? She fits the pathology for someone who's had abuse. If not sexual, she's certainly been abused by a male authority figure, most likely her father.

And if I were antisocial, I wouldn't be posting here. And I certainly wouldn't be posting what I have been. Look up sociopathy again.

Can I please clarify something here? Are you still talking about me in this opinion or SexiSteph?

If you're talking about me I'd really like to know what makes you think I fit the pathology for someone who has been abused? I have never ever ever been abused by anyone in my entire life...male or female. And honestly don't you dare ever assume my father would hurt me. My father and I have a great relationship and never in a million years would he do anything to hurt me. Please show me some posts that you are basing your theory on.

apextual
RMTC is the only man that can handle my tits!

PrettyInPink, I would like to know how old you are.

PrettyInPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by apextual View Post
PrettyInPink, I would like to know how old you are.

Zetherin

Quote:

You don't find presumptuously accusing some girl on an internet forum that she was sexually abused, unjust? Well, I do.

And where exactly is this pathology apparant again? In the thread you posted?

Also, you are correct that you aren't sociopathic. I stated why I said what I said at the time. Moreover, I do feel you are portraying some striking similarities to someone that is sociopathic if you feel all of this is ok.

Last edited by Zetherin; 11-01-2006 at 07:29 PM..

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard

Quote:
You don't find presumptuously accusing some girl on an internet forum that she was sexually abused, unjust? Well, I do.

And where exactly is this pathology apparant again? In the thread you posted?

Also, you are correct that you aren't sociopathic. I stated why I said what I said at the time. Moreover, I do feel you are portraying some striking similarities to someone that is sociopathic if you feel all of this is ok.

She seeks attention based on her sexual activities. She seeks attention ONLY based on that. If that's not obvious from the search string I gave you, then I can't help you. She forms the identity of her relationship around sex. In most cases, this means she was abused. And you still have no idea what sociopathy is.
-GavinZac