General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

_MacktheKnife

Fuck you. I fucking hate you. I hate how I still think about you. I hate how I still dream about us. I hate you fucked other guys and slept in my bed right fucking next to me. I hate how I knew you were lying and couldnt kick you're slut ass out.

I'm not that fucking stupid. Everyone knows you fucked up so bad in your own eyes and thats the real reason you're so fucking "GOD IS SO GREAT! AMEN! BLAH BLAH BLAH" FUCK YOU! Everytime we talked, every single mother fucking time, i bit my tounge and held back my fucking rage and hate towards you because you're just not worth getting all flustered over. I'm so fucking glad I have a place to fucking bitch about you because I tell everyone that asks "WHO? MAAAAN! FUCK THAT BITCH!" because for some fucking stupid reason that makes no fucking sense at all to anyone but me, I still cant fucking say no to you. OH and I fucking hate you for that too!

Bitch.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Millions
Genmay Art Gawd

I know you're my client and all but I can't fucking stand you. You're a micro-managing piece of shit that has no consideration for my time or efforts.

I have to sit through this at least 3 times a day with you:

Client: "I'm having trouble with some of the links in Flash"
Me: "Okay, what's the problem...?"
Client: "Well one of our internal staff members can't get the link to open in a new window."
Me: "Does he have pop-ups blocked?"
Client: "I dont' know."
Me: "What kind of browser is he using?"
Client: "I don't know."
Me: "What kind of computer is he using?"
Client: "I don't know."
Me: "What's his phone number or email address?"
Client: "I don't have it in front of me."
Me: "......"
Client: "Can you give me a call once it's fixed?"

First. I can't control what the fuck everyone else's computer does. If it runs on my multiple computers, my family's computer, my girlfriend's computer, your computer, the 4 other people who's computer we've tested in on then I don't give a flying fuck if it's not working on ONE guy's computer. He's probably got a fucking stupid computer.

Secondly, I'm not going to call you back when I fix something. I'll send you an email...because I don't want to sit there for 15 fucking minutes while you teleconference the other guy in so we can see if it now works on his computer.

Third. If my call goes to my voicemail it usually means the following: 1.) I'm taking a shit. 2.) I'm on the other line. 3.) I'm out of the office. Don't proceed to keep CALLING until I pick up. Leave a voicemail, you fuck! Or send me a fucking email. I'm this close to dumping you as a client because on Sunday at 6:00 pm you call my office line for an HOUR waiting for me to pick up to fix some stupid fucking targeting issue with one link.

Every time you call my phone I'm going to bill you $100 you annoying FUCK. Maybe then you'll take me off your fucking speed dial.
Hey Charlie Murphy! Arrrgh! You darkness, you black, midnight, evil mother------, black magic, darkness, you raw...darkness, you, -------, delirious mother-------, argh! You were cold as ice! ---- your couch! I'm Rick James, bitch!

MachinegunHead

God I wish I would stop lusting after women who I'd waste my time with. I don't need a relationship, but my mind is getting so occupied with the dream of one that I find it hard to shake. I don't want to wet my stick, I don't want to sit on a seaside with a girl around my arm, and I don't want candlelight dinners. I just want to be able to exist alone, with clarity. I want to spend time getting fit, working on music, and getting ready for my final year of uni, but I keep getting distracted by this urge to go out and charm some ladies. Even though I hate the concept, I'm tempted to just throw myself into a one-night stand to rid my system of its urges temporarily.

Fuck you, hormones.

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

hah, a Tire Fire clone.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

I'm at a bar, working on a girl. We're having a fucking great time. Playing pool, having drinks, laughing, joking... outside having a cigarette I've got my arm around her and hers around me.

1 AM, I get her number.
2AM, we're out front having a cigarette about to leave, and this guy walks up, says, "You're hot. I've got a cab, let's go."

And she goes.

She looks at me and smiles, and says, "Well I guess I'm going home with this guy ...?" and just walks away with him.

I know it's a bar... and relationships at bars are fleeting, but jesus titty fucking christ on a fucking stick. What the fucking shit is wrong with women?

Bukkakeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachinegunHead View Post
God I wish I would stop lusting after women who I'd waste my time with. I don't need a relationship, but my mind is getting so occupied with the dream of one that I find it hard to shake. I don't want to wet my stick, I don't want to sit on a seaside with a girl around my arm, and I don't want candlelight dinners. I just want to be able to exist alone, with clarity. I want to spend time getting fit, working on music, and getting ready for my final year of uni, but I keep getting distracted by this urge to go out and charm some ladies. Even though I hate the concept, I'm tempted to just throw myself into a one-night stand to rid my system of its urges temporarily.

Fuck you, hormones.

I'd say go with the stand (or the hand )

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy

louiethecat

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolo View Post
FM 2347 - girls like louiethecat have to meet that asshole in their lives to really see the spectrum of male behavior. Unless they were raised well, they won't have a basis for comparison to make good judgement calls about men. Some women will stick to assholes their whole lives because they are dumb and enjoy being neglected, but the smart ones wise up and start brushing off those guys.

The good thing is, over a long enough time, those naive nice girls (sometimes) end up getting street smarts about men and a huge appreciation for nice guys, and those "assholes" almost always end up really regretting what they've done at some point. Even Tucker Max, the worlds biggest self proclaimed asshole, wrote about how he has done some horrible shit in the past and regrets it.
Wow, its been over a year since I checked this thread! Thanks so much for posting that In all honesty, he really wasn't that much of an asshole...he was just a coward. A terrified little boy. A mouse.

Luckily for me, this gave me an opportunity to look inside myself and see who I really want. How I know I want to be treated. And as a result I've grown a lot, and know who I want and what I DONT want in a romantic partner.

What's also nice is that I take a lot more pride in myself and in my relationships. Dating someone wonderful who treats me like a princess; and I treat him like a king.

He brought me lilacs last weekend yay.

damnit, all logic does is make threads like this uninteresting, why'd you have to go and be logical?
-I <3 EFI CARB SUCKS

toasterstreudel

no, dude, the day your girlfriend leaves from visiting you, you dont immediately fuck the girl youve been eyeing this entire study abroad. break up with the girl first. i thought you were a genuinely nice dude, but now i see youre a pussy in constant search for convenient pussy. pussy. do i still respect you? yes, but half as much if that. some times i i wish i could be a badass 23 year old like you and break those kinds of rules, but ive tried to in the past and its gotten me no where. no, i may cheat a few times(this is rational, i couldnt say i will never cheat because who knows?) but i would rather be honest with the person i love. but then again, if you really dont love the girl, then why be honest? maybe that is your standpoint. maybe i will ask you about it, it interests me. well, i hope allison is good enough for you, but i think in the end she will become overly involved and if you ever meet her parents, i guarantee they will hate you. they are jewish, and youre kind just dont fly as potential suitors.

sir tex

Quote:
Originally Posted by _MacktheKnife View Post
Fuck you. I fucking hate you. I hate how I still think about you. I hate how I still dream about us. I hate you fucked other guys and slept in my bed right fucking next to me. I hate how I knew you were lying and couldnt kick you're slut ass out.

I'm not that fucking stupid. Everyone knows you fucked up so bad in your own eyes and thats the real reason you're so fucking "GOD IS SO GREAT! AMEN! BLAH BLAH BLAH" FUCK YOU! Everytime we talked, every single mother fucking time, i bit my tounge and held back my fucking rage and hate towards you because you're just not worth getting all flustered over. I'm so fucking glad I have a place to fucking bitch about you because I tell everyone that asks "WHO? MAAAAN! FUCK THAT BITCH!" because for some fucking stupid reason that makes no fucking sense at all to anyone but me, I still cant fucking say no to you. OH and I fucking hate you for that too!

Bitch.

sounds like my ex gf

mainbrotha

1) My roommates. Love them. Hate their taste in music and their attitudes a lot of the time. Blatant sarcasm turns into serious matter. I guess I'm just burnt out on this place, even though things are just starting to turn around when I'm leaving.

2) I just got back from a conference with 2500 people from around the world. I knew better than to get myself involved with a girl seriously, but I'm always bound to be myself. Not that I'm emotionally attached, but what gets me is that when I fail, I never know where I went wrong. I'm always left hanging. Although I guess that it's not necessarily knowing where I failed, either, it's just that I absolutely have to know why things went the way they did when I don't succeed, or I'm never satisfied or completely confident in myself.

firefighta78
I like sucking little cocks me and Vendetta are best buds

didnt get the job in chicago. "not enough experience"

why the fuck did you make me fly down then?

so sick of this run around . cant people just give it to me straight? cant you just say we're going another direction?

Founding Member of the [M]innesota Twins Fan Club - 2009 AL Central Champs
Member of the [M]innesota Vikings Fan Club - 2009 NFC North Champs. (Back-to-Back)

aoeoae

good fucking lord. just stunned by my father's incompetence. on top of his normally terrible financial habits, he just responded to my email where i asked for the value of my custodial investment accounts. he sent two documents:

account 1: a notice showing that the address was changed. nothing at all about the contents of the account.

account 2: a document saying there was a $6 transaction fee. nothing about the contents of the account.

at this point it's just sad how pathetic he is.

gg anti-role models

The Internet
Invented by Bob Dole. Get of Bob Dole's internet. Bob Dole Comands it. Bob Dole

I came on holiday to Calgary only to get more stressed out than I was at home, get more bored than I was at home and to spend my last fucking day here sat in the basement on a laptop because if I were to go with my wife to her fathers place, it would cause the biggest shit storm in the history of mankind which would leave either me or him dead, likely caused by some sort of blunt and heavy instrument. FUCK.

On top of that, my wife wants to move here from England (she moved from Ottawa to England to live with me) so that we can have better lives. But the entire time I've been here, all I've heard is fucking Russian because that's all her family and family friends speak when they're together, not keeping in consideration that I do not speak a fucking lick of it. Seriously they can go for 30 minutes talking Russian before they even realize that I don't understand what the fuck they're saying. So moving here to hear Russian all the time, deal with fucked up in-laws and a city I feel is complete shit (there are more homeless people here than in London, how is that?) and start a completely new life is not very appealing. On the otherside of that, my life in England is only any good because of my family and friends and I probably would do better financially here than at home and it really isn't fair on my wife being away from her family for so long, even if I do hate them.

A lot of this was probably very garbled but I just wanted to get it out and feel a bit better that I've just wasted the last 24 hours of my holiday, which got far better after we got out to the Rockies. Oh I also hate the fact that the bus network here is so shit. That is all.
5bb111fc1aa058e1283875b86b1a571c

Millions
Genmay Art Gawd

Dear coffee bar condiment guy:

What the fuck, guy? Not only are you determined to hog the entire counter while you prepare your coffee, you can't even do it in a reasonable amount of time. Pour pour pour...mix mix mix...sip sip sip....hmmm....pour pour pour.... Fuck man!

Seriously, if you're an adult and have been drinking coffee for more than a month and you DON'T know how much cream and sugar you prefer then you are a retard. Just pour your cream into the cup and get the hell out of my way.
Hey Charlie Murphy! Arrrgh! You darkness, you black, midnight, evil mother------, black magic, darkness, you raw...darkness, you, -------, delirious mother-------, argh! You were cold as ice! ---- your couch! I'm Rick James, bitch!

mainbrotha

So I've been told for a lot of my life I need to cut some pounds. Sure. I'm 5'9" and a I weight in between 225 and 230 most times. I also deadlift over 400 pounds and bench about 300 and can squat about 315. So I've got at least a 1000 pound total in the big lifts. Needless to say I've got some extra weight but i know how to move my muscles too.

So I finally want to drop some pounds this summer and all my friends want to do is drink beer. I try explaining to my dad that I'm not eating certain things that he cooks for dinner because they simply add up calories that I don't need when I want to try and drop a few pounds. He doesn't really get it, but like I said, he's always kind of nagged at me to drop a few pounds. So I'm finally starting to get through to him a little bit, and what do I see on the counter? Yeah. He says to me "oh I bought some fresh doughnuts from the local bakery downtown."

face-fucking-palm. Why does it seem like whenever I try to do something good for myself everything just turns against me like that? I try explaining to my Dad that "hey, I want to lose some pounds, I'm going to eat things that are better for me and I'm going to eat more appropriately." He just comes back "Zach, you can just work off that stuff." I come back, of course, with "no I don't think you understand, I don't want to have to work off extra shit that I'm eating. That's not what a diet is all about."

I don't understand how people think sometimes. Of course, to my friends, if I don't go out and drink every time I go downtown, I'm "being a pussy." I know they're only giving me shit, but still. I'm self-conscious about it, and they don't know what it's like to feel like that.

Seriously, though, dropping down to 200 flat would be nice, but it's hard when shit like this keeps up.