General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
crumbaker
 
I'm a shuttle driver and I don't know why people can't fucking call when they need picked up.

Don't fucking call when you don't have you luggage
Don't fucking call when you're in the fucking airplane
Don't not call and expect me to just show up


Call when you are ready to be picked up FUCK, I could be on my way there already.

Oh and fuck airline crews, you know what your first officer usually makes less money then I do, go fuck yourself. It's not my job to be waiting on you, it's not my job to convince others to wait on you fuck you you inconsiderate wastes of space. You may have been a big shot in 60's/70's but now you're just another blue collar worker like myself. Get off your fucking high horse. Oh and this doesn't apply to Netjets cause those motherfuckers are cool.




Btw YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TIP DAMNIT!
Old 10-12-2009, 02:17 AM crumbaker is offline  
Reply With Quote
#616  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Scatman
 
Scatman's Avatar
 
FUCKING HELL

found out today that a coworker of mine actually had balls when she was negotiating with the company regarding starting salary when she started back in july of this year. she starts out making as much as I am with after a 10% raise after 1 year. FUCK. I'm gonna ask for a big ass raise when my TS goes through. they have me doing senior engineer work on a junior engineer salary.

so much for the vaunted "small company, all friends, first-name basis, we don't shaft over employees who are too small-spined to ask for a better more competitive salary."

FUCKING FUCK.
__________________
Code:[M]ayhem: Owned.
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=804869

"I'm gonna be rich and famous one day when I invent
a device that can be used to stab someone in the
face over the Internet."
Old 10-13-2009, 11:46 AM Scatman is offline  
Reply With Quote
#617  

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.
 
:ninja:'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatman View Post
FUCKING HELL

found out today that a coworker of mine actually had balls when she was negotiating with the company regarding starting salary when she started back in july of this year. she starts out making as much as I am with after a 10% raise after 1 year. FUCK. I'm gonna ask for a big ass raise when my TS goes through. they have me doing senior engineer work on a junior engineer salary.

so much for the vaunted "small company, all friends, first-name basis, we don't shaft over employees who are too small-spined to ask for a better more competitive salary."

FUCKING FUCK.

Good luck with that. Your superiors won't be very thrilled to find out that you know what other people are making.

The "he makes X a year, so should I!!" argument never works.
__________________
Use Linux and BSD
Old 10-13-2009, 01:58 PM :ninja: is offline  
Reply With Quote
#618  

Scatman
 
Scatman's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by :ninja: View Post
Good luck with that. Your superiors won't be very thrilled to find out that you know what other people are making.

The "he makes X a year, so should I!!" argument never works.
wasn't gonna be the argument I make, broseph, nor am I that retarded to storm into their office and say that.

I was venting about my naivete back when I was looking for a job after graduation: I had 2 other offers but the one I took for the job I'm still at was the best of the bunch overall. At the time it seemed a little lower than market but I didn't pay it attention. In hindsight I didn't realize I could have easily negotiated for 10% more.
__________________
Code:[M]ayhem: Owned.
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=804869

"I'm gonna be rich and famous one day when I invent
a device that can be used to stab someone in the
face over the Internet."
Old 10-13-2009, 02:19 PM Scatman is offline  
Reply With Quote
#619  

crumbaker
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by :ninja: View Post
Good luck with that. Your superiors won't be very thrilled to find out that you know what other people are making.

The "he makes X a year, so should I!!" argument never works.

It depends on how valuable he is.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:06 PM crumbaker is offline  
Reply With Quote
#620  

Scatman
 
Scatman's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crumbaker View Post
It depends on how valuable he is.
Given it some more thought. Got a 10% raise back in july, plus I've been everything but guaranteed in writing that I'm getting another raise & new title once my clearance paperwork goes through, I'm just gonna chill.

I'm getting a strong feeling that they want me to stay and want to keep me happy. I'll see what comes down the pipe in the next few months.
__________________
Code:[M]ayhem: Owned.
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=804869

"I'm gonna be rich and famous one day when I invent
a device that can be used to stab someone in the
face over the Internet."
Old 10-13-2009, 07:02 PM Scatman is offline  
Reply With Quote
#621  

matt00926
baaaaaa
 
matt00926's Avatar
 
So I took a test in Statistics: Using SPSS to conduct social research:

Studied with one classmate two separate times
Studied with another classmate once
Studied on my own
Read the chapters
Made notes
Highlighted
Did practice exercises

__________

= Failed


FUCK
__________________
cd09d75f80807fd8baa143b39fa895eb [pornmay.com]
Old 10-26-2009, 10:25 PM matt00926 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#622  

Dubbar
 
To my recently Ex Girlfriend:

Giving you up was probably the dumbest things Iíve done in my short life, but it had to be done. We had a great three years and experienced so much together. I had to let you go for so many reasons. My heart just was not in it anymore. The small things you do were irritating me where once I could ignore them without a problem. I become too comfortable with you and didnít put nearly as much as you did into the relationship. I no longer laughed at your jokes and preferred my nights without you in my bed. I no longer paid you much attention, yet other less attractive women caught my eye. I discovered so many of my own personal demons that I didnít even know I had and I made a choice. I made the choice to leave you so that I could focus on myself. I want to focus on my body, I am certainly not overweight, but I want to get fit. I want to lift; I want to have muscle definition. One of the best inspirations for that is trying to impress women around me. As shallow as that may sound it is the truth. So now I work hard at my body and you donít get to enjoy the benefit. For that Iím sorry. I want to focus on my personality. I know I can be mean and manipulative. That is not how I want to be and thatís not how I used to be, I want to be the guy I was when I first met you, willing to go to any length to impress you, to make you feel special. I need to work out when that stopped and why it stopped. I need to work out how to prevent that from happening again. I want to work on my fears. I fear the world because of my disease. You made it too easy for me. You were too willing to do whatever it took so that I didnít have to face that fear. I need to face that fear. I need to face it so I can overcome it. I struggle every day with everything I do but it feels good. Every day it gets easier and every day I become happier with myself.

I have been doing well in reaching for my goals. I fight my fears every day and I do what I want to do, no matter how hard it is. I shave every day, I dress well every day. I am no longer lazy in these areas. I bite my nails less and less every day. By leaving you I have kicked my ass into gear. Even though I am no longer with you and probably will never be with you again, I am doing all this for you. I couldnít have you sit on the sidelines while I focused just on myself. You have a life to live also, and I want to let you live it. I know I hurt you a lot, and I donít know if you will ever forgive me but I hope you do. The hardest part for me is no longer having your companionship. I never was able to open up to you very well, and now I want nothing more than to be able to. The thought of you being with someone else burns. However, I hope that they make you happy, happier than I was able to. I look at your pictures now and you look so painfully beautiful and I think to myself ďwhat the hell did I do?Ē It was the right choice. I know that because of how beautiful you look in your pictures. I couldnít see your beauty before, that in itself is enough proof that it was the right choice. I do everything I can to be as busy as possible. Itís the only way I can get myself to stop thinking about you.

I know that you will be ok. I know that you will get over the hurt. I just hope you can forgive me one day. We may never be together again, but Iíll never forget you. I wish for you to once again be a part of my life, as a dear friend, when or if you are capable of doing that. I still love you, and some of that love will always remain. You will always have a special place in my heart. We had a damn good time, and I have no regrets. I would send this to you, but I fear that it would only make it harder for you to get over me. You better look after that little Totoro for me, because one day I will find you and get him back. That is a promise. Good luck with your life, not that you really need it.
__________________
f2b961be86832a44a6fe64da0b888baa [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:49 PM Dubbar is offline  
Reply With Quote
#623  

toga
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbar View Post
To my recently Ex Girlfriend:

Giving you up was probably the dumbest things Iíve done in my short life, but it had to be done. We had a great three years and experienced so much together. I had to let you go for so many reasons. My heart just was not in it anymore. The small things you do were irritating me where once I could ignore them without a problem. I become too comfortable with you and didnít put nearly as much as you did into the relationship. I no longer laughed at your jokes and preferred my nights without you in my bed. I no longer paid you much attention, yet other less attractive women caught my eye. I discovered so many of my own personal demons that I didnít even know I had and I made a choice. I made the choice to leave you so that I could focus on myself. I want to focus on my body, I am certainly not overweight, but I want to get fit. I want to lift; I want to have muscle definition. One of the best inspirations for that is trying to impress women around me. As shallow as that may sound it is the truth. So now I work hard at my body and you donít get to enjoy the benefit. For that Iím sorry. I want to focus on my personality. I know I can be mean and manipulative. That is not how I want to be and thatís not how I used to be, I want to be the guy I was when I first met you, willing to go to any length to impress you, to make you feel special. I need to work out when that stopped and why it stopped. I need to work out how to prevent that from happening again. I want to work on my fears. I fear the world because of my disease. You made it too easy for me. You were too willing to do whatever it took so that I didnít have to face that fear. I need to face that fear. I need to face it so I can overcome it. I struggle every day with everything I do but it feels good. Every day it gets easier and every day I become happier with myself.

I have been doing well in reaching for my goals. I fight my fears every day and I do what I want to do, no matter how hard it is. I shave every day, I dress well every day. I am no longer lazy in these areas. I bite my nails less and less every day. By leaving you I have kicked my ass into gear. Even though I am no longer with you and probably will never be with you again, I am doing all this for you. I couldnít have you sit on the sidelines while I focused just on myself. You have a life to live also, and I want to let you live it. I know I hurt you a lot, and I donít know if you will ever forgive me but I hope you do. The hardest part for me is no longer having your companionship. I never was able to open up to you very well, and now I want nothing more than to be able to. The thought of you being with someone else burns. However, I hope that they make you happy, happier than I was able to. I look at your pictures now and you look so painfully beautiful and I think to myself ďwhat the hell did I do?Ē It was the right choice. I know that because of how beautiful you look in your pictures. I couldnít see your beauty before, that in itself is enough proof that it was the right choice. I do everything I can to be as busy as possible. Itís the only way I can get myself to stop thinking about you.

I know that you will be ok. I know that you will get over the hurt. I just hope you can forgive me one day. We may never be together again, but Iíll never forget you. I wish for you to once again be a part of my life, as a dear friend, when or if you are capable of doing that. I still love you, and some of that love will always remain. You will always have a special place in my heart. We had a damn good time, and I have no regrets. I would send this to you, but I fear that it would only make it harder for you to get over me. You better look after that little Totoro for me, because one day I will find you and get him back. That is a promise. Good luck with your life, not that you really need it.

this just hit home, big time.
__________________
4d1e664198a9d24e73906a2acffa186f [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:36 AM toga is offline  
Reply With Quote
#624  

housefull
pwned
 
sppam

Last edited by Vendetta; 02-06-2010 at 05:20 PM..
Old 02-06-2010, 01:53 PM housefull is offline  
Reply With Quote
#625  

Foolioq
 
Foolioq's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt00926 View Post
So I took a test in Statistics: Using SPSS to conduct social research:

Studied with one classmate two separate times
Studied with another classmate once
Studied on my own
Read the chapters
Made notes
Highlighted
Did practice exercises

__________

= Failed


FUCK

Happened to me in my second quantum mechanics course, fuuuuuck
__________________
Cool like a Fool in a Swimming Pool
Hoolio's Bitch
[P]resident of the John [P]reston Fan Club
Old 02-07-2010, 11:42 PM Foolioq is offline  
Reply With Quote
#626  

[.Joker.]
 
I absolutely hate people that think censoring language will solve problems. As George Carlin once said, "Controlling language is about controlling thought" and that's what bothers me. People don't seem to understand that there is no such thing as "bad words" only bad intentions.
__________________
"I'm like a dog chasing cars . . I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one!"
Old 03-11-2010, 08:08 PM [.Joker.] is offline  
Reply With Quote
#627  

Trim-
 
So one of my best friends suddenly decided she wants to be an adult, and now only wants to have conversations about "adult things". No more "aimless" conversations. Its hard not to be pissed off because i'm afraid everything is gone in under a week. We're both 22. It sounds so controlled and prescribed...fucking annoying....

Also, all my TA's for my classes this semester are fucking jackasses. They don't look for if you have the right answer or not. Instead they just check for how much work you have on as many pages as possible. I've gotten worse scores w/ correct work than my friends with wrong answers just because i have less junk taking up space on the paper. They're pieces of shit. I don't care if they have research they'd rather do; part of their job is to correctly grade my stuff.
__________________
Talk To Strangers.

e24add45d99bc50798dffdfc28d506ef [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:06 AM Trim- is offline  
Reply With Quote
#628  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Hi, I'm an asshole for standing up for what I wanted in a relationship, and now this stupid little teasing bitch got mad. That's just one of those things where I had to tell her if she's going to jerk my chain, then not put out, and expect - demand that I be her friend, it will not fucking work with me. Now, suddenly everything is my fault. She's got a kid, too, so I'm thinking what a poor little bastard he's going to grow up to be. Then again, there's a WTF was I thinking part where I thought that train wreck of a whore would actually fix her shit and get real for once. Seriously, disregard womenfolk and acquire capital. It will save you a lot of headaches.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:37 AM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#629  

toasterstreudel
 
I feel like I am in limbo. These past 6 months have sucked so bad.
I graduated from college and have been trying to find a legit job, but apparently I am not looking hard enough. More now than ever, I am aware of my mental health issues and my general health issues and how they have affected me, and what I need to do to be right with myself. I am pretty much not drinking anymore since I believe that the people around me who do drink are not mature and also, my family has a history of alcoholism. Not to mention, I seem to be emotionally hungover after my nights of binge drinking.
I have a friends who are moving on with life or who have already managed to carve out a life for themselves, and in the meantime I feel like I have nothing to show for myself. I am incredibly jealous of those of my friends and family who had not only the financial resources but the balls to move somewhere else and start anew, or the people who have the money and time to do things that they actually love. I am currently delivering pizzas and I know people at my job don't entirely appreciate me for who I am. I generally come to work bubbly and excited and end up leaving dejected when I realize I am among the living dead.
I have had no prospects with women and what little effort I have made has ended in rejection, however subtle. I pretty much have given up since the girls I do meet who I genuinely like usually are either in relationships, are too far away to actually date, etc. The ones who are available are so for a reason. One of my good friends seemed to have confessed her want to have an intimate relationship with me but I can't help but think it would be too much energy. I completely cut off a girl in July who I had sort of an ongoing long distance thing with, but I realized in the end I was putting more effort into it than she was and I felt like a fucking idiot. She had written me a mescaline-induced message weeks before I broke it off telling me to never stop kicking her ass and loving her like I did. Well, she obviously pointed out a chink in her armor as someone who is willing to neglect those who truly love her.

In the past week I have wrestled with bouts of anger, crying fits, anxiety attacks, etc. I have been meditating, but maybe that is helping to bring a lot of issues I have chosen long to ignore. I am a sensitive person who thinks a lot, and sometimes I wish I could extinguish these two qualities so I could just move on.

It really sucks realizing that you feel like of anyone in your environment, you feel like you are the one who has it the least together. You feel hopeless and feel pissed off that circumstances aren't better like that of someone else. I broke my phone and I am glad about it now, there are plenty of people I do not want to talk to anymore. I have found myself losing respect and trust for mostly everyone around me, except maybe for a few important family members. I don't want a social life, I just want to keep working on me until I feel a sense of mobility. I am dreading the holidays and having to see people and explain to them the winter I am currently enduring. Ah fuck. I am going to go meditate and work out.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:35 AM toasterstreudel is offline  
Reply With Quote
#630  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:56 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.