General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

curdledvomit

he is the anti christ...so he can fake anything

00110001 00110011 01101011 and damn proud of it!

Squid posted..."curdledvomit is the first +10k guy i actually care about"

acc6d08c13aa2f2586ec5bf7b70854c3

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Jack Fickleson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
His grandmother lived in Hawaii... my grandmother announced my birth in her local paper, it wasn't where I lived.

And I am sure the SC and SD know... it doesn't happen any more, but the law states now that people born here are citizens... since the early 80s anyway.

You had a female relative raped by a black man, right? This is the only way I can theorize your constant "I hate monkey president" posts.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
You are missing the point. Having documentation on file in Hawaii doesn't indicate that someone was born there. Look into it. There was a window of time and I can't remember if it was 6 months or a year or whatever when people could simply register the birth there regardless of where it happened.

I believe that was just the birthers misreading the language in the law and was never the case. They interpreted a line in the law about who could request a birth certificate to mean than any old schmo off the street could get a birth certificate made saying anything they wanted and it would be considered legit. What the law actually says is that the only people who can request a copy of a birth certificate are the parents or the individual the birth certificate certifies.

pyramid

Quote:
It at least seems a whole lot more real and legit than the Hawaiian certificate that has been put out there.

Except that the state of Hawaii has confirmed the legitimacy of Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate and the state doesn't distribute copies of the long form birth certificate anymore since they went to electronic records keeping in 2001. The copy of Obama's birth certificate that has been released is the short form and the only form that can be requested at this point. It is still a legal and verified document.

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Owned. Jason, Curdled--grow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
List of obvious factual errors on the "Kenyan birth certificate"

First, the hospital is Coast Provincial General Hospital (sometimes said to be Coast Province General Hospital), not Coast General Hospital.
Second, Kenya was a Dominion the date this certificate was allegedly issued and would not become a republic for 8 months. Third, Mombasa belonged to Zanzibar when Obama was born, not Kenya.

Fourth, Obama's father's village would be nearer to Nairobi, not Mombasa.

Fifth, the number 47O44-- 47 is Obama's age when he became president, followed by the letter O (not a zero) followed by 44--he is the 44th president.

Sixth, EF Lavender is a laundry detergent. Seventh, would a nation with a large number of Muslims actually say "Christian name" (as opposed to name) on the birth certificate?

Eighth, his father (born in 1961) would have been 24 or 25 when he was born and not 26.

Ninth, it was called the "Central Nyanza District," not Nyanza Province. The regions were changed to provinces in 1970.

Seriously, come ON people. Did anyone bother to do ANY basic fact checking before running around screaming about this document (and you all automatically discount the Hawaiian certificate for much less than any ONE of those things).

pyramid

Quote:
All the Hawaiian certificate really indicates is that there is a certificate somewhere else. It isn't a birth certificate. Had Obama been born in Kenya his mother still could have travelled to Hawaii and registered there. Doesn't indicate that he was actually born there.

Actually, that's exactly what it does. Read the bottom of the birth certificate. The part where it says:

This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding.

curdledvomit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Owned. Jason, Curdled--grow up

hey I jus started the thread about his illegal alien aunt

00110001 00110011 01101011 and damn proud of it!

Squid posted..."curdledvomit is the first +10k guy i actually care about"

acc6d08c13aa2f2586ec5bf7b70854c3

Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdledvomit View Post
hey I jus started the thread about his illegal alien aunt

Don't look at me. I simply pointed out that people on the internets were asking questions.

Gibonius

Quote:
Don't look at me. I simply pointed out that people on the internets were asking questions.