General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

BigFuzzyArchon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommiePunk View Post
1. they are going to have troops stationed here (like there already are), only on call to help respond to a disaster. Gee, i think it would have been nice to have some troops in New Orleans after that shithole sunk.

2. the schools should be able to restrict clothing or a banner that says "bong hits 4 jesus". It's stupid and has no place in school.

3. I would think that metal weapons are the thing they are trying to get rid of, using metal detectors.

1. You must have missed the part of the article where they point out that the federal government is breaking the law because they are taking over the job of the police.

2. so you aren't an advocate of freedom of speech

3. But it does absolutely nothing to solve the problem. The problem is not guns and knives. Realize this.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFuzzyArchon View Post
1. You must have missed the part of the article where they point out that the federal government is breaking the law because they are taking over the job of the police.

2. so you aren't an advocate of freedom of speech

3. But it does absolutely nothing to solve the problem. The problem is not guns and knives. Realize this.

1: It's for your own good

2: It's for your own good

3: It's for your own good.

BigFuzzyArchon

I don't like other people telling me what is for my own good. Even when they are right.

curdledvomit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukkakeboy View Post
lol, like im gonna bother to reply to you trollingvomit
I figured it out though, you must be trolling, you honestly cannot be as stupid as you are

you figured what out? That hussein is going to make it impossible to own a gun?

00110001 00110011 01101011 and damn proud of it!

Squid posted..."curdledvomit is the first +10k guy i actually care about"

acc6d08c13aa2f2586ec5bf7b70854c3

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
I don't like other people telling me what is for my own good. Even when they are right.

Sit down and shut the fuck up. Those rights are simply going to confuse you and make you do stupid things. So we will kindly take them away to keep you out of trouble.

It's for your own good

Think of the children

Bukkakeboy

jesus you paranoid mongos, bring some arguments or stop circlejerking each other

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy

DigitalChaos

BigFuzzyArchon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post

And at the end he goes
Quote:
A tyrant stifles dissent. In a tyranny, all are required to worship at the feet of the flawless dear leader. Alright I'll give ya that one.
while he is pointing out the hypocrisy of the media, he admits that Obama isn't changing anything and we still don't live in a democracy.

Renork

Quote:
And at the end he goes

while he is pointing out the hypocrisy of the media, he admits that Obama isn't changing anything and we still don't live in a democracy.

And hopefully we never will live in a democracy.

BigFuzzyArchon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renork View Post
And hopefully we never will live in a democracy.

you're a clown

Jason

Title should be changed. To be more accurate, it should read...
"Obama/Democrats/Bush/Republicans are stealing our rights one law at a time!!!"

DigitalChaos

Quote:
only because this country is full of retards, i am certain we have already past the turning point and are never going to get this country back.

I have been saying this forever. Everyone calls me an idiot. Democracy is great on paper, just like communism. Democracy is a great thing to get a lot of people to join up. However, too many people don't give a shit about the system and treat it like a goddamn football game. Thus, the system fails.

Maybe some form of reduced democracy would be good. Let everything run its course but have an election every couple years to vote people out of office based on their performance. Don't be expecting everyone to know how to run a country and give them the power to vote like it when they don't have a clue.

DigitalChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Title should be changed. To be more accurate, it should read...
"Obama/Democrats/Bush/Republicans are stealing our rights one law at a time!!!"

I will agree with that! In reality, it is the people that have given their rights away. nothing more.
nobody gives a shit about anything but their own immediate benefit... even if it is a falsely perceived benefit.
cliffs: fuck you all

BigFuzzyArchon

Quote:
I have been saying this forever. Everyone calls me an idiot. Democracy is great on paper, just like communism. Democracy is a great thing to get a lot of people to join up. However, too many people don't give a shit about the system and treat it like a goddamn football game. Thus, the system fails.

Maybe some form of reduced democracy would be good. Let everything run its course but have an election every couple years to vote people out of office based on their performance. Don't be expecting everyone to know how to run a country and give them the power to vote like it when they don't have a clue.

as jon stewart points out the biggest problem is the media telling everybody how to think.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:

i agree

america needs more fascism and i don't care if it originates from the republicans or the democrats.

now where the fuck do i sign up to join the hitler youth...er i mean obama youth?