General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
I'll consider it not odd when I see a video of another building collapse in the same exact manner as a controlled demolition, but not be a controlled demolition.

Controlled demolitions are intricate things, requiring precise timing, location, strategy. They don't just ACCIDENTALLY happen from random fire and flying debris.

Except for the fact there isn't any evidence it was a controlled demolition, and therefore it cannot be one. You left that part out. "It sort of looks like one" does not qualify as evidence.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 06-16-2009, 03:19 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#166  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

wingedbuttmonkey
 
wingedbuttmonkey's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
He's a graphic artist

*Magickian

lawl
Old 06-16-2009, 06:19 PM wingedbuttmonkey is offline  
Reply With Quote
#167  

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
So it looks like a Magickian is a Dungeons and Dragons-esque fantasy roleplaying character. ry_goody's entire existence is one big fantasy land, you know, where gnomes and unicorns live. The other possibility is a new age Occultist, according to amazon. HAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

Quote:
Magickians traditionally dress in top hats, and carry ceremonial virges. Occasionally, one will find a Magickian's top hat or virge that has been enchanted (See: The Fantastic Top Hat). Magickians are also known to always have a deck full of playing cards of some kind, as solitaire is one of their prefered pastimes.
http://elothtes.pbworks.com/
Old 06-16-2009, 06:25 PM Vendetta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#168  

Frenetic
 
Frenetic's Avatar
 
With 4 ry_goody threads in operation, the pit has taken a really dark turn.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:40 PM Frenetic is offline  
Reply With Quote
#169  

wingedbuttmonkey
 
wingedbuttmonkey's Avatar
 
Which of the four colors of magickians are you ry_goody?
Old 06-16-2009, 09:52 PM wingedbuttmonkey is offline  
Reply With Quote
#170  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Fickleson View Post
Then motherfucking enlighten us. WHY DID THEY DO IT? That's what people can't seem to ever get around to. They have conspiracies to say it was a setup but never WHY.

To start a war in Iraq? Yeah, with that stopoff in Afghanistan first? And you don't need to kill your own people to start wars. And if they can plan this, they can plan to send a covert assassin and save time.

And please, why is it that the same people who could do THIS and not get caught can't even do a proper job with these overseas wars?

Your THEORIES are . You WANT a conspiracy even if you have to make it up!



hey I never asserted anything like that

I do not know the who or why.

All I know is, there is discrepency in the mainstream story.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:48 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#171  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfren View Post
that doesnt mean they recieved heavy damage.

ry_goody do you go to school? do you have any shred of common knowledge?

Yes I do and no I don't. I actually think I'm borderline autistic. I have had such an extreme lack of common sense and common social understanding since birth that it has hinged on life debilitating at times.

But that has nothing to do with this.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:51 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#172  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf(e) View Post
LOL GUYS IM GOING TO MAKE A THREAD WHERE I MAKE VERY SERIOUS AND CONFRONTATIONAL ACCUSATIONS ABOUT THE US GOVERNMENT BUT I DONT WANT IT TO BE A DEBATE CUZ I HAVE NO WAY OF BACKING UP ANY OF MY INANE AND NONSENSICAL CLAIMS LOL K THNX

LOLZ OMG NOT SERIOS CONFRONTATIONS TO THE

O M G

US GOVERNMENT

DEAR GOD DONT ACCUSE THE US GOVERNMENT

OF ANYTHING, NOT THE US GOVERNMENT
Old 06-17-2009, 12:51 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#173  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenetic View Post
With 4 ry_goody threads in operation, the pit has taken a really dark turn.

I am really quite surpised about this too myself.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:52 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#174  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
Except for the fact there isn't any evidence it was a controlled demolition, and therefore it cannot be one. You left that part out. "It sort of looks like one" does not qualify as evidence.

not "sort of looks like"

try on "looks exactly fucking like"

and then also try on "WTC 7 is the only building to collapse exactly fucking like a controlled demolition, but not be a controlled demolition"

DURRRR NOTHING PECUILAR

HAY GUYS LETS ALL LISTEN TO THE GOVERNUMERNET CAUSE DEY NO BEST
Old 06-17-2009, 12:58 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#175  

Frenetic
 
Frenetic's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
I am really quite surpised about this too myself.
The Pit is a giant flamewar, but at least it normally starts off with serious debate. Your topics are all about crop circles, hexagons in suns, and posting pictures with no real substance. This is all topped off with hallucination-based evidence and a (un)healthy disregard of logic and empirical reasoning.

Sure, the first three times this is entertaining, but I do miss actually arguing in this place
Old 06-17-2009, 01:02 AM Frenetic is offline  
Reply With Quote
#176  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
So it looks like a Magickian is a Dungeons and Dragons-esque fantasy roleplaying character. ry_goody's entire existence is one big fantasy land, you know, where gnomes and unicorns live. The other possibility is a new age Occultist, according to amazon. HAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING LOSER


http://elothtes.pbworks.com/

LAWLZ AW MUH GAWD NEW AGEY OCCULTIST EVERYONE KNOWS CHRiSTIANS ARE TEH COOOLEST!!!111

Vendettas entire existence is a formula from a book.

did you really have to go to amazon to figure out what magickian means
I would of thought they covered alchemy, occultism, paganism, mystery schools and other shamanic practices somewhere in the college curriculum
it's a pretty significant part of our roots

oh ya THEY DONT TEACH REAL FUCKING HISTORY IN COLLEGE
they teach some fucked up christianized version of it where everyone came from some nice little village that only had a beer every now and then
Old 06-17-2009, 01:06 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#177  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenetic View Post
The Pit is a giant flamewar, but at least it normally starts off with serious debate. Your topics are all about crop circles, hexagons in suns, and posting pictures with no real substance. This is all topped off with hallucination-based evidence and a (un)healthy disregard of logic and empirical reasoning.

Sure, the first three times this is entertaining, but I do miss actually arguing in this place

Well man I dunno

you can make threads too
Old 06-17-2009, 01:09 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#178  

Golf(e)
 
Golf(e)'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
LOLZ OMG NOT SERIOS CONFRONTATIONS TO THE

O M G

US GOVERNMENT

DEAR GOD DONT ACCUSE THE US GOVERNMENT

OF ANYTHING, NOT THE US GOVERNMENT
The point is, if youre gonna say some shit like that, you know damn well it's going to turn into a debate. And when you say shit like this and have NOTHING to back up your claims except "it looks like a controlled demolotion!!!11" you prove yourself to be a fucking moron. LIke, honestly man, do you listen to yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
not "sort of looks like"

try on "looks exactly fucking like"

and then also try on "WTC 7 is the only building to collapse exactly fucking like a controlled demolition, but not be a controlled demolition"

DURRRR NOTHING PECUILAR

HAY GUYS LETS ALL LISTEN TO THE GOVERNUMERNET CAUSE DEY NO BEST

Again: you are not an engineer. Just because it "looks exactly fucking like a controlled demolition!!!" to you does not mean it is one. Because you arent an appropriate judge of such things, dont you understand that? Come back into this thread once you have hard evidence that it was a controlled demolition. What is the point in making a claim you cant back up?

fuck youre crazy
__________________
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop
Old 06-17-2009, 01:10 AM Golf(e) is offline  
Reply With Quote
#179  

Frenetic
 
Frenetic's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
Well man I dunno

you can make threads too
You're right, dude. I need to become a part of the solution.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:12 AM Frenetic is offline  
Reply With Quote
#180  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.