General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
He's a graphic artist

I'm going to college for psychiatry so that I can

A) Prove that the current accepted norms in biological psychiatry are complete pseudoscience

and

B) Instate a new form of clinic where I essentially teach people how to get high. We will take on forthcoming medical marijuana patients, who are new to marijuana and have never gotten high before. And we will teach them pranayama, mudras and other various yogic techniques so that they can learn how to better control the effects of marijuana to better suit their medical needs. The clinic would be located out next to the wilderness, or some nice park, which is an ideal marijuana smoking location. We will have things like bongos and fresh fruit. Colored pencils and paper for drawing, we will teach them about the magickal effects of mandala drawing so as to better control themselves while high. The clinic will basically encomapsee all the essentials to a good marijuana smoking experience.

So then peoples first exposure to the plant for medical purposes will leave a good first impression and thus they will like it more and be able to benefit from it more.

Cause right now, someone new comes to the medical marijuana program. They give them some fucking dank ass shit, and they go home to who knows wear, to who knows what kind of energetic conditions. And then smoke it... and who knows? They might freak out. They might not realize that it's a hallucinogen and it's essentially causing hallucinated intuitions and feelings, and they might not realize they can control these hallucinated aspects to their benefit. You can't just give someone some dank ass weed, tell them to go take a bong rip and expect it to go smoothly. There needs to be some guidance, they need to be in an area where the energy has been cleansed and around people who have their energy balanced.

My program and clinic would teach them how to better control the hallucinatory, and creative functions of their mind to better suit their medical needs through the use of marijuana.

So fuck you.

And I don't do graphic arts. I do architectural illustrations.

Last edited by ry_goody; 06-17-2009 at 01:21 AM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Bukkakeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
Controlled demolitions are intricate things, requiring precise timing, location, strategy. They don't just ACCIDENTALLY happen from random fire and flying debris.

and "they" would pull this off how? In a huge fuckoff building in the middle of town, involving lots of people rigging explosives, doing the calculations and noone has leaked SHIT.

Right...

Also, its goddamn simple to find out if it was a controlled demolition (it wasn't). Just ask anyone who were within earshot of the buildings if they heard a series of explosions in rapid succession.

Or is it now you bring up some argument that the government has superexplosives that don't make sound and can be teleported into buildings?

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukkakeboy View Post
and "they" would pull this off how? In a huge fuckoff building in the middle of town, involving lots of people rigging explosives, doing the calculations and noone has leaked SHIT.

Right...

Also, its goddamn simple to find out if it was a controlled demolition (it wasn't). Just ask anyone who were within earshot of the buildings if they heard a series of explosions in rapid succession.

Or is it now you bring up some argument that the government has superexplosives that don't make sound and can be teleported into buildings?

there was 100's of people who reported hearing additional explosions

the videos are all over youtube and have been for years...

this video has a bunch of the clips...

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:
LAWLZ AW MUH GAWD NEW AGEY OCCULTIST EVERYONE KNOWS CHRiSTIANS ARE TEH COOOLEST!!!111
I'm not christian

Quote:
Vendettas entire existence is a formula from a book.
My existence is infinitely more advantageous to the world than yours, you leech on society.

Quote:
did you really have to go to amazon to figure out what magickian means
I would of thought they covered alchemy, occultism, paganism, mystery schools and other shamanic practices somewhere in the college curriculum
it's a pretty significant part of our roots

oh ya THEY DONT TEACH REAL FUCKING HISTORY IN COLLEGE
they teach some fucked up christianized version of it where everyone came from some nice little village that only had a beer every now and then
Of course they didn't--because no one cares about stupid fucking magicians and it doesnt make a bit of difference in society or knowledge. When are you going to realize you are nothing in this world?

Vendetta

Thank god you aren't going to be able to do shit with a bachelors degree in psychiatry-and you're too stupid for a Ph.D. Never mind your ludicrous hypocrisy in that education is in your eyes abusive to the mind, yet you seem content to recognize that it's a necessity to your future. Haaaa you fraud!

Furthermore, I can't wait to see you try and get away with that clinic with absolutely zero credibility You should just start a hippie commune, because thats exactly what that is (and it's a joke).

GROW UP YOU FUCKING CHILD.

Quote:
I'm going to college for psychiatry so that I can

A) Prove that the current accepted norms in biological psychiatry are complete pseudoscience

and

B) Instate a new form of clinic where I essentially teach people how to get high. We will take on forthcoming medical marijuana patients, who are new to marijuana and have never gotten high before. And we will teach them pranayama, mudras and other various yogic techniques so that they can learn how to better control the effects of marijuana to better suit their medical needs. The clinic would be located out next to the wilderness, or some nice park, which is an ideal marijuana smoking location. We will have things like bongos and fresh fruit. Colored pencils and paper for drawing, we will teach them about the magickal effects of mandala drawing so as to better control themselves while high. The clinic will basically encomapsee all the essentials to a good marijuana smoking experience.

So then peoples first exposure to the plant for medical purposes will leave a good first impression and thus they will like it more and be able to benefit from it more.

Cause right now, someone new comes to the medical marijuana program. They give them some fucking dank ass shit, and they go home to who knows wear, to who knows what kind of energetic conditions. And then smoke it... and who knows? They might freak out. They might not realize that it's a hallucinogen and it's essentially causing hallucinated intuitions and feelings, and they might not realize they can control these hallucinated aspects to their benefit. You can't just give someone some dank ass weed, tell them to go take a bong rip and expect it to go smoothly. There needs to be some guidance, they need to be in an area where the energy has been cleansed and around people who have their energy balanced.

My program and clinic would teach them how to better control the hallucinatory, and creative functions of their mind to better suit their medical needs through the use of marijuana.

So fuck you.

And I don't do graphic arts. I do architectural illustrations.

dirulove

Knowing this will be ingored by ry

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://ae911truth.info/pdf/blanchard_implosion.pdf
Since their inception in the late 1800s, blasting engineers have understood that building implosions best work when the forces of gravity are maximized. This is why blasters always concentrate their efforts on the lowest floors of a structure. While smaller supplemental charges can be placed on upper floors to facilitate breakage and maximize control as the structure collapses, every implosion ever performed has followed the basic model of obliterating structural supports on the bottom few floors first, "to get the structure moving"

From what I read if it were a controlled demolition the video and audio of the north tower lobby would be considerably shorter, much more violent and spectacular visually. This video is evidence of no explosives near them or a few floors above. This is unless "they" invented a new way of controlled demolition.

You said it looks like a controlled demolition which I will concede it kind of does. Though if a primary characteristic is major explosives on the bottom or first few floors then this is missing and it is missing a big part of controlled demoliton. Might look like a duck at first glance but it doesnt behave or quack like a duck at all.

Last edited by dirulove; 06-17-2009 at 08:39 AM..

ry_goody

Quote:
I'm not christian

My existence is infinitely more advantageous to the world than yours, you leech on society.

Of course they didn't--because no one cares about stupid fucking magicians and it doesnt make a bit of difference in society or knowledge. When are you going to realize you are nothing in this world?

Damn a bit touchy are we.

Well your certainly not a Hindu, your certainly not a Taoist, your certainly not an Occultist, your certainly not a Muslim. And I take it that none of these various spiritual viewpoints exist anywhere in your family history. What this mean? You come from a long chain of Christians. I take it your parents we're Christian, or your grandparents.

Anyways, no matter how you toss the dice, you are an ex-Christian. This is why you hold a similiar viewpoint to the Christian agenda. And it has been in the Christian agenda nearly since it's inception to suppress and remove all knowledge of alchemy, magick, paganism and other shamanic technique from the knowledge of the public. So that the sheeples never realize how reality operates and are forever entrapped in the structures laid out to them by their appointed 'programmers' (priests, scientist, teacher, what-have-you).

The reason colleges teach there Christianized versions of history and don't go into depth about our real history, and it's true magickal, alchemical and shamanic origins is because if the sheeples realized what they really were a significant percentage of the population would drop-out of the brain-washing paradigm known as the Education system. Don't believe me? It's already happened once in recent history, the 60's. That wasn't just a surgance in LSD and political turmoil, it was a great remembrance of our alchemical and magickal origins. And with that remembrance, the realization that the only reason the education system functions is by very strict guidelines of brain-washing implemented from day one.

It is a very true fact that, the people who constantly have to tell themselves something, the people who constantly have to point down on others are doing it to cover up an insecurity they hold deep inside them. This is why you feel it necessary to call me fraudulent, cause you know deep down inside all you are is a pedelar of brain-washing schemes designed for no reason other than to make you money, that go under the guise of education programs, and provide very little real benefit to the mass majority of people who touch them.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirulove View Post
Knowing this will be ingored by ry

From what I read if it were a controlled demolition the video and audio of the north tower lobby would be considerably shorter, much more violent and spectacular visually. This video is evidence of no explosives near them or a few floors above. This is unless "they" invented a new way of controlled demolition.

You said it looks like a controlled demolition which I will concede it kind of does. Though if a primary characteristic is major explosives on the bottom or first few floors then this is missing and it is missing a big part of controlled demoliton. Might look like a duck at first glance but it doesnt behave or quack like a duck at all.

how is it missing that...

Vendetta

aaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha

Quote:
Damn a bit touchy are we.

Well your certainly not a Hindu, your certainly not a Taoist, your certainly not an Occultist, your certainly not a Muslim. And I take it that none of these various spiritual viewpoints exist anywhere in your family history. What this mean? You come from a long chain of Christians. I take it your parents we're Christian, or your grandparents.

Anyways, no matter how you toss the dice, you are an ex-Christian. This is why you hold a similiar viewpoint to the Christian agenda. And it has been in the Christian agenda nearly since it's inception to suppress and remove all knowledge of alchemy, magick, paganism and other shamanic technique from the knowledge of the public. So that the sheeples never realize how reality operates and are forever entrapped in the structures laid out to them by their appointed 'programmers' (priests, scientist, teacher, what-have-you).

The reason colleges teach there Christianized versions of history and don't go into depth about our real history, and it's true magickal, alchemical and shamanic origins is because if the sheeples realized what they really were a significant percentage of the population would drop-out of the brain-washing paradigm known as the Education system. Don't believe me? It's already happened once in recent history, the 60's. That wasn't just a surgance in LSD and political turmoil, it was a great remembrance of our alchemical and magickal origins. And with that remembrance, the realization that the only reason the education system functions is by very strict guidelines of brain-washing implemented from day one.

It is a very true fact that, the people who constantly have to tell themselves something, the people who constantly have to point down on others are doing it to cover up an insecurity they hold deep inside them. This is why you feel it necessary to call me fraudulent, cause you know deep down inside all you are is a pedelar of brain-washing schemes designed for no reason other than to make you money, that go under the guise of education programs, and provide very little real benefit to the mass majority of people who touch them.

ry_goody

Quote:
Thank god you aren't going to be able to do shit with a bachelors degree in psychiatry-and you're too stupid for a Ph.D. Never mind your ludicrous hypocrisy in that education is in your eyes abusive to the mind, yet you seem content to recognize that it's a necessity to your future. Haaaa you fraud!

Furthermore, I can't wait to see you try and get away with that clinic with absolutely zero credibility You should just start a hippie commune, because thats exactly what that is (and it's a joke).

GROW UP YOU FUCKING CHILD.

My clinic will have credibility because of all the studies that will be done on marijuanas efficacy and the usage of spiritual technique to aid the efficacy of marijuana.

It's pretty easy to do studies on this. You know all the current psychiatric substances. They don't test for any 'brain chemical imbalance' they don't test to see if any 'brain chemical imbalance' has been corrected. All they do is give the person the pill, then ask them if it helped. They run this study with enough people and it's considered empirical evidence.

The same thing can be utilized for proving the efficacy of magickal and alchemical technique in conjunction with marijuana. You have a person smoke, then have them perform a certain technique or practice, then have them fill out a study and report if it improved there condition or not. Then that is empirical evidence for the efficacy of that technique.

And yes it is ironic that I'm having to go into the heart of the brain-washing demon to accomplish this. But no longer can we sit by idling until you guys implode the system on yourself. I have enough sensibility and grounding these days to maintain clear sight and not fall subject to the brain-washing schemes employed on campuses in order to accomplish whats necessary. The new mantra is, Turn on, Tune in and TAKE OVER!

ry_goody

Quote:
aaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha

You know I'm completely correct.

Vendetta

Stop speaking as if you understand experimental designs and applied statistics, you don't
Quote:
My clinic will have credibility because of all the studies that will be done on marijuanas efficacy and the usage of spiritual technique to aid the efficacy of marijuana.

It's pretty easy to do studies on this. You know all the current psychiatric substances. They don't test for any 'brain chemical imbalance' they don't test to see if any 'brain chemical imbalance' has been corrected. All they do is give the person the pill, then ask them if it helped. They run this study with enough people and it's considered empirical evidence.

The same thing can be utilized for proving the efficacy of magickal and alchemical technique in conjunction with marijuana. You have a person smoke, then have them perform a certain technique or practice, then have them fill out a study and report if it improved there condition or not. Then that is empirical evidence for the efficacy of that technique.

And yes it is ironic that I'm having to go into the heart of the brain-washing demon to accomplish this. But no longer can we sit by idling until you guys implode the system on yourself. I have enough sensibility and grounding these days to maintain clear sight and not fall subject to the brain-washing schemes employed on campuses in order to accomplish whats necessary. The new mantra is, Turn on, Tune in and TAKE OVER!

ry_goody

Quote:
Stop speaking as if you understand experimental designs and applied statistics, you don't

I hit the nail on the fucking head.

Vendetta

Quote:
I hit the nail on the fucking head.

You arent going anywhere with a bachelors in psychiatry
Maybe you should go back to your little drawings, and let the adults talk about the important stuff

Gibonius

Hopefully he uses the same rigorous analysis in his clinical studies that he's demonstrated here in the Pit.