General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by UTRocketMan View Post
No, it doesn't. Look at the red box. See how that section breaks first? Then a split second later, the whole building starts coming down? That's what happens when a major part of the "core skeleton" fails. It is supporting thousands of tons of force. When that support disappears, the whole structure fails.

You can even see a slight indentation on the roof as it falls, tilting toward the section that broke first.

You have a furry below your name. Until you present hard, indisputable fact that you are not a furry, I am a furrgnostic.

no it looks like the corners of the roof are the same height

ive never dressed up in a costume or banged a dude. I am not a furry.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:12 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#376  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
No it's not a good angle. Most of the building is covered and you can't see anything from the top and how it's falling down.

If it's for rational people who rely on hard science I'll be expecting you to make a prompt exit. There is nothing scientific about your viewpoint and how you draw your conclusions.

I have made no conclusion. I am 9/11 agnostic

I am the most rational person in this thread.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:13 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#377  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 07-02-2009, 09:50 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#378  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
how old are you

Old enough to have seen many shit for brains fuck nuts like yourself.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 07-02-2009, 11:26 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#379  

UTRocketMan
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
no it looks like the corners of the roof are the same height

ive never dressed up in a costume or banged a dude. I am not a furry.

Idk man, it looks like a furry, it must be a furry. I don't have any hard proof otherwise. I mean, I can only be furrgnostic, since I can't know either way.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:58 AM UTRocketMan is offline  
Reply With Quote
#380  

gee
MY TITLE ISNT LONG ENOUGH
 
gee's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
I don't even want 'theoretically' pops

I want pops without a single shred of doubt because we have hard science backing it up.
You're aware that 99% of science is based on theory, not fact, right?

Even if you construct a complete physics model of the building, you'll never get it 100% right. You'll never be able to account for tolerances in dimensions and metallurgy of the steel frame, you'll never know if any of the bolts holding the frame together were overtightened or undertightened, etc... You'll also never know with great precision exactly where the fire burnt and at what temperature for how long, or how much damage was caused to the building by debris from WTC1/2 and where exactly it happened. Hell, the position of the moon in the sky will impart a slight gravitational pull on the building.

When all is said and done, ultimately you'll end up with a simulation. Which isn't "hard facts", and will never be.

But it's still a hell of a lot more plausible than a conspiracy.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:43 AM gee is offline  
Reply With Quote
#381  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
I have made no conclusion. I am 9/11 agnostic

I am the most rational person in this thread.

You have made no conclusion but you have argued aggressively in favour of one without even considering another? K.....

Also, you're the most rational person? Lol, whatever!
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 07-03-2009, 06:08 AM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#382  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
it's kind of stupid to humiliate ry_goody as he is mentally uncapable of understanding he's been humiliated. It's like an ape in a zoo masturbating with his own fecal matter and people laughing at it.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 07-03-2009, 10:25 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#383  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:05 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.