General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

MadDog
NO FAT CHICKS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXSE2102 View Post
well the constitution for one, but i guess thats been thrown out the window. Between Bush and Obama it doesn't seem to exist anymore.

the Constitution is a piece of paper, it doesn't give two shits, its not sentient

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Bob Ewbanks
vengeful.huckster
Master-B = OWNED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
the Constitution is a piece of paper, it doesn't give two shits, its not sentient

it represents america, the symbolic heart of the union, that shit is sacred, YOU DO NOT FUCK WITH IT

themax

I will bet anyone %50 that nothing comes off this. in 11.5 days all we will see in the news is that jurisprudence times the statutory monkeys shaving cream ferrari up side underneath your mothers boner is 6 times more likely than it was previously since my toes are longer than the ministers cabinet.

T-Unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog View Post

too lazy but wanted to quote this with a sopped picture of the constitution flying around with laser beams coming out of eyes

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

i ask you again

who care

Bob Ewbanks
vengeful.huckster
Master-B = OWNED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themax View Post
I will bet anyone %50 that nothing comes off this. in 11.5 days all we will see in the news is that jurisprudence times the statutory monkeys shaving cream ferrari up side underneath your mothers boner is 6 times more likely than it was previously since my toes are longer than the ministers cabinet.

or a cute lil story about the prez's dog's brief bout with doggy influenza

T-Unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
see the thing is obama WAS born in africa but his mother made it to hawaii when they still had that law ongoing that allowed citizens of hawaii who had their children born abroad be registered as natural citizens no questions asked

so in short

who care

in order for the baby to be a natural citizen then both parents need to be natural citizens, his mother was a us citizen, was his father?

steal
you pick up dog turds? suckers!

Quote:
the statutory monkeys shaving cream ferrari up side underneath your mothers boner is 6 times more likely than it was previously since my toes are longer than the ministers cabinet.

MadDog
NO FAT CHICKS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vengeful.huckster View Post
it represents america, the symbolic heart of the union, that shit is sacred, YOU DO NOT FUCK WITH IT

lol 99% of americans haven't even read the bloody thing, and the ones who have like to warp it to conform with their views

steal
you pick up dog turds? suckers!

Quote:
the statutory monkeys shaving cream ferrari up side underneath your mothers boner is 6 times more likely than it was previously since my toes are longer than the ministers cabinet.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

plus why the fuck is it even in english they speaking that fucking click clack tick tack language in ooga booga land who the fuck are you trying to fool?

your credibility just went out the window body. what next? are you gonna try to convince me they speak english in chong ching land too?

Corbin

pit assholes

DXSE2102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
plus why the fuck is it even in english they speaking that fucking click clack tick tack language in ooga booga land who the fuck are you trying to fool?

your credibility just went out the window body. what next? are you gonna try to convince me they speak english in chong ching land too?

What is the official language of Kenya?

Answer

The official languages are English and Swahili. See this site for more information: http:/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya

English and Ki Swahili are the two official languages.

Kikuyu, Maasai, Kamba, and Luo are also widely spoken (http:/www.uiowa.edu/~africart/toc/countries/Kenya.html). Visit Ethnologue (http:/www.ethnologue.com/show_country.asp?name=ke) for a description of all 61 languages documented in Kenya. Most are tribal languages.

It depends where you go, in the cities people speak English, Kiswahili and Kikuyu. On the coast you get different dialects and of course there are the tribal languages.

BuGaLoU

Not this shit again.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXSE2102 View Post
What is the official language of Kenya?

Answer

The official languages are English and Swahili. See this site for more information: http:/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya

English and Ki Swahili are the two official languages.

Kikuyu, Maasai, Kamba, and Luo are also widely spoken (http:/www.uiowa.edu/~africart/toc/countries/Kenya.html). Visit Ethnologue (http:/www.ethnologue.com/show_country.asp?name=ke) for a description of all 61 languages documented in Kenya. Most are tribal languages.

It depends where you go, in the cities people speak English, Kiswahili and Kikuyu. On the coast you get different dialects and of course there are the tribal languages.

that's crazy talk