General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
one more time

give being stupid a break

You lead maybe he will follow
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 04-12-2012, 10:48 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
You lead maybe he will follow

__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 04-12-2012, 10:49 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
acknowledge that you made an incorrect statement
Old 04-12-2012, 10:50 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
acknowledge that you made an incorrect statement

I have read the boilerplate excuses why the filibuster proof senate was not really filibuster proof. And all the that dems couldn't get anything passed because of the obstructionist(that would be wont do everything the democrats way) republicans. Because bipartisanship means do it obama's way or else we tear you up in the press.

once again


"we cant know whats in it till we pass it"
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 04-12-2012, 11:00 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
I have as much money as Romney and I didn't even work for it. I'm giving a lecture on how you can achieve the same level of success. Only 25 seats available and it's $10m per seat, so act now to reserve your spot.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:00 PM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
I have read the boilerplate excuses why the filibuster proof senate was not really filibuster proof. And all the that dems couldn't get anything passed because of the obstructionist(that would be wont do everything the democrats way) republicans. Because bipartisanship means do it obama's way or else we tear you up in the press.

once again


"we cant know whats in it till we pass it"

you said the senate had a supermajority. a supermajority is 67, not 59. and while the rules were adjusted, you still can't break a filibuster with 59. you need 60.
it was never filibuster proof. mathematically it never met any of the definitions for it.

acknowledge that you made an incorrect statement
Old 04-12-2012, 11:03 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
I have read the boilerplate excuses why the filibuster proof senate was not really filibuster proof. And all the that dems couldn't get anything passed because of the obstructionist(that would be wont do everything the democrats way) republicans. Because bipartisanship means do it obama's way or else we tear you up in the press.

once again


"we cant know whats in it till we pass it"

The Republicans have blocked a record number of judicial and career appointments, for seemingly no reason other than petty politics. That shit didn't used to be acceptable, apparently it is now.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:32 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
The Republicans have blocked a record number of judicial and career appointments, for seemingly no reason other than petty politics. That shit didn't used to be acceptable, apparently it is now.

__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:37 PM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
The Republicans have blocked a record number of judicial and career appointments, for seemingly no reason other than petty politics. That shit didn't used to be acceptable, apparently it is now.

yeah I especially liked how the republicans tried to use Clarence Thomas's stalker to derail his appointment


oh wait.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 04-12-2012, 11:53 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
you said the senate had a supermajority. a supermajority is 67, not 59. and while the rules were adjusted, you still can't break a filibuster with 59. you need 60.
it was never filibuster proof. mathematically it never met any of the definitions for it.

acknowledge that you made an incorrect statement

well you almost figured it out. stating the VETO PROOF number of votes needed.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 04-13-2012, 12:08 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
yeah I especially liked how the republicans tried to use Clarence Thomas's stalker to derail his appointment


oh wait.

this is totally relevant and poignant.



oh wait.


also, if you think the republicans wouldn't have used the same ammunition against a liberal judge, were it available to them, you are severely tarded.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 04-13-2012, 12:40 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
well you almost figured it out. stating the VETO PROOF number of votes needed.

Incorrect again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloture#United_States

Now, acknowledge the fact that you made an incorrect statement. You were wrong. You made a statement regarding the makeup of congress in 2008 which formed the basis of your argument. That statement was factually erroneous. Acknowledge that fact and admit that your argument which was based on that information was faulty.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:42 AM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
this is totally relevant and poignant.



oh wait.


also, if you think the republicans wouldn't have used the same ammunition against a liberal judge, were it available to them, you are severely tarded.

are you fucking kidding me? gibsy wants us to believe that the republicans just invented ploy.

my response was completely relevent to his post I quoted and responded to. get your head out of huffingtons crotch.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 04-13-2012, 12:44 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
are you fucking kidding me? gibsy wants us to believe that the republicans just invented ploy.

my response was completely relevent to his post I quoted and responded to. get your head out of huffingtons crotch.

hmmmm, yes, quite.

you make a good argument and I must humbly bow to your obvious superiority.

:like a sir:
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 04-13-2012, 12:47 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
So... what do we have to do to keep these guys from fucking around so much?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...47_to_2008.svg
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:01 AM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:20 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.