General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
I consider all the people who died as "murdered for no purpose" - both the Russians and the Germans alike. The whole thing was stupid, accomplished nothing and set the whole world back half a century, minimum. Not to mention launched unprecedented war budgets and decades of paranoia, cold war and all that other shit.

fwiw gypsies are basically jews who were driven away for stealing shit or something like that; at least that's what my Jewish friend told me

It's terrible to kill someone needlessly in a war, but it's a special breed of terrible to drag them off the street, lock them up in a camp, and then kill them.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
It's terrible to kill someone needlessly in a war, but it's a special breed of terrible to drag them off the street, lock them up in a camp, and then kill them.

That's what happens when you don't fight back. They come and kill you, or maybe lock you up in a camp and then kill you. Russians were convinced they would die as slaves so they chose to die in battle. For jews within Germany fighting back was hard without an organized front, plus when being sent to the camps they weren't told what happens there so Nazis were able to push them on and off of trains like sheep.

Certainly the jews were also victims of the war, but not the only ones and it really is time to move on.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
That's what happens when you don't fight back. They come and kill you, or maybe lock you up in a camp and then kill you. Russians were convinced they would die as slaves so they chose to die in battle. For jews within Germany fighting back was hard without an organized front, plus when being sent to the camps they weren't told what happens there so Nazis were able to push them on and off of trains like sheep.

Certainly the jews were also victims of the war, but not the only ones and it really is time to move on.

Have you ever heard of the great purge, you dumb motherfucking moron

cc88

And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

SamFarber

Quote:

Not organized? They were openly calling for the destruction of Germany! The whole narrative of BS that passes as "History" relies on Jews being "innocent." It is like the "innocent" Blacks who were lynched. Yeah, as "innocent" as the Negro on that bus that epic beard man took care of. As "innocent" as the Blacks we see all over youtube causing problems. It is the same narrative - one that is simply about pushing an anti-White agenda.

Ask yourself why you weren't taught this in school:

Quote:
"The fight against Germany has now been waged for months by every Jewish community, on every conference, in all labor unions and by every single Jew in the world. There are reasons for the assumption that our share in this fight is of general importance. We shall start a spiritual and material war of the whole world against Germany. Germany is striving to become once again a great nation, and to recover her lost territories as well as her colonies. But our Jewish interests call for the complete destruction of Germany..." - Valadimir Jabotinsky, in Mascha Rjetsch (January, 1934)
Imagine the Muslims saying that about the US! Want to have fun - go to a neocon site and put a variation of the quote but with Muslims in place of Jews and the US in place of Germany and see what reaction you get.

TUT RAGE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Have you ever heard of the great purge, you dumb motherfucking moron

Gibonius

Quote from one guy= justified genocide.

You heard it here folks!

SamFarber

Quote:
Quote from one guy= justified genocide.

You heard it here folks!

Oh, there are others. Ones where Jews openly declare they are going to work internationally to destroy Germany.

And picture of a dead body, which may not even be a Jew and may not even be in Europe for that matter != a massive secret conspiracy program to eliminate Jews on the order of millions

No order given.
Aerial photos disprove claims.
No residue on the walls of "gas chambers." (not even doors in some cases!)
Contradictory claims.
Physics disproves claims.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

sam you've got it all wrong.

hitler was a agent for the rothschilds. he didn't want to fight jewry. he wanted to make it stronger.

he accomplished this goal by culling the jews of their stupider members by gassing them, and giving the jews an ideological and intellectual justification for the creation of israel.

he also sent 50 million aryans to their deaths in convenient strategic "blunders"

stop worshiping jewish provocateurs

he was a mizraih berber jewish himself, haplogroup analysis of his living relatives confirms this

Straw Man
RuHo

Sam is quoting supposed jewish rhetoric from 1934, but conveniently seems to forget the context of it all. Yes, I am very suprised a jew might write how germany his his enemy, after germany has passed numerous anti-jewish laws

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_for..._Civil_Service

For one.

Please consider killing yourself Sam

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Sam is quoting supposed jewish rhetoric from 1934, but conveniently seems to forget the context of it all. Yes, I am very suprised a jew might write how germany his his enemy, after germany has passed numerous anti-jewish laws

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_for..._Civil_Service

For one.

Please consider killing yourself Sam

>implying all major communist revolutions in weimar germany weren't backed by jews
>implying germans hated jews because they wore yalmulkes and not because they were an ultra insular ultra wealthy group that had a tendency to put their interests before the reich's
>implying hitler wasn't a jew working for rothschilds
>implying hitler ever actually went after any real powerful ultra rich banker jews

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Physics disproves claims.
I don't think you understand physics real well.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
>implying all major communist revolutions in weimar germany weren't backed by jews
>implying germans hated jews because they wore yalmulkes and not because they were an ultra insular ultra wealthy group that had a tendency to put their interests before the reich's
>implying hitler wasn't a jew working for rothschilds
>implying hitler ever actually went after any real powerful ultra rich banker jews

I didn't really read this post after the part where you mentioned communist revolutions

sry, too bad

SamFarber

Quote:
I don't think you understand physics real well.

I do - try my challenge. Go buy a rack of ribs and try to burn it to ash. Bet you can't.

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
I do - try my challenge. Go buy a rack of ribs and try to burn it to ash. Bet you can't.

Maybe you should try to establish what's "physically impossible" about it. What "laws of physics" (really...chemistry) are being broken.

And didn't we already establish that crematoriums routinely do this, with just tiny little bits of bone left over (that could be burned, but aren't economically feasible to process further)? What the fuck point do you think you're making, that "converting a body 100% to ash instead of 98% to ash" is essential to the Holocaust being true?

Also, yeah, I'm pretty much 100% certain I could burn a rack of ribs to ash. Could turn it all to fucking gas if I wanted to work hard enough. Wouldn't care to try it on an industrial scale, but I'm sure it could be done if "human dignity" wasn't an issue. The Germans had some damn good chemists, I'm sure efficient cremation was not beyond their powers.

Last edited by Gibonius; 03-09-2012 at 10:50 PM..