General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
krisjan76
 
Used AK47's

going to a gun show friday and was wondering what price ranges to expect on used ak47's?

also, which manufacturers to look for that make a better rifle?
__________________
[b]1210548623[/b]
Old 07-25-2006, 01:03 PM krisjan76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Ballz2TheWallz
pwned
 
Old 07-25-2006, 02:38 PM Ballz2TheWallz is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2  

mofugger
I'm married to a gay man
 
mofugger's Avatar
 
I paid about $325 for mine
__________________
Zombie Outbreak Response Team: Urban Division
Old 07-25-2006, 05:14 PM mofugger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3  

DHermit
www.TShirtReview.com
 
DHermit's Avatar
 
around here the cheapest I've seen is around $450. They are usually Century.
Old 07-25-2006, 05:24 PM DHermit is offline  
Reply With Quote
#4  

mcovey
please buy me a title cause mine was to long
 
mcovey's Avatar
 
$400 is average

Sometimes you get a good deal on one missing parts that you can order anyway
Old 07-25-2006, 05:47 PM mcovey is offline  
Reply With Quote
#5  

2kSeattleMax
 
Buy a flat, buy parts kit, buy compliance parts, find flat bending party and go!
Old 07-25-2006, 11:05 PM 2kSeattleMax is offline  
Reply With Quote
#6  

sherwoodforestdude
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kSeattleMax
Buy a flat, buy parts kit, buy compliance parts, find flat bending party and go!


more details please. im intrested. whats the price difference? do you ever have to fill out firearm papers like a new gun purchase for parts? i mean, what if another brady bill comes along
__________________
539e3dc4a76589ec946f6ab68f43f67d
Old 07-26-2006, 11:51 AM sherwoodforestdude is offline  
Reply With Quote
#7  

PinkysAvenger
Pinkys Avenger
my title sucks i need a new one.
 
PinkysAvenger's Avatar
 
cant you buy them in third world countries for like, 30 bucks?
__________________
R.O.A.D.H.E.A.D.
Removing Overt Anger Desensitization, and Hatred by Exercising Appropriate Discourse
Old 07-26-2006, 12:21 PM PinkysAvenger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#8  

mofugger
I'm married to a gay man
 
mofugger's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb
cant you buy them in third world countries for like, 30 bucks?

Most of those are fully automatic

Plus I believe there is an import on either foreign assault weapons and/or a ban on importing fully automatic weapons....so possible double fuck on that one.
__________________
Zombie Outbreak Response Team: Urban Division
Old 07-26-2006, 02:36 PM mofugger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#9  

DHermit
www.TShirtReview.com
 
DHermit's Avatar
 
I wish I could go to iraq, buy a fully auto one for $30 and bring it back... instead, in the US the fully automatic ones that cost $30 in iraq instantly cost $17k here in the USA.

fucking laws lol.
Old 07-26-2006, 02:37 PM DHermit is offline  
Reply With Quote
#10  

f00ker
D15 > LS1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHermit
I wish I could go to iraq, buy a fully auto one for $30 and bring it back... instead, in the US the fully automatic ones that cost $30 in iraq instantly cost $17k here in the USA.

fucking laws lol.


go to iraq, buy ak, take apart, ship/smuggle the full-auto parts back, buy a bulgarian AK47, apply full auto...and wait for the feds.
__________________
[M]arried to SlickChicFallen (12k n00b)
Old 07-26-2006, 05:06 PM f00ker is offline  
Reply With Quote
#11  

EdBiggHead
got locked in his stretched limo and ate himself to death
 
EdBiggHead's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisjan76
going to a gun show friday and was wondering what price ranges to expect on used ak47's?

also, which manufacturers to look for that make a better rifle?


get one that fires .223 rounds. 7.62 ammo is hard to find and expensive if you do find
Old 07-26-2006, 07:15 PM EdBiggHead is offline  
Reply With Quote
#12  

f00ker
D15 > LS1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdBiggHead
get one that fires .223 rounds. 7.62 ammo is hard to find and expensive if you do find

isn't that the AK-74
__________________
[M]arried to SlickChicFallen (12k n00b)
Old 07-26-2006, 07:51 PM f00ker is offline  
Reply With Quote
#13  

Mr. Greg
I'm obsessed with DHermit
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdBiggHead
get one that fires .223 rounds. 7.62 ammo is hard to find and expensive if you do find


...What?

Maybe like 5 months ago, during the shortage... Wolf x39 is flowing freely through stores right now in my neck of the woods, and if it's plentiful in the boondocks of Wisconsin, I'm sure it's easy to find in other parts of the country as well...
__________________
Moose's brother.

Louis Potgieter (1951-1996) NEVER FORGET
Old 07-26-2006, 08:43 PM Mr. Greg is offline  
Reply With Quote
#14  

f00ker
D15 > LS1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Greg
...What?

Maybe like 5 months ago, during the shortage... Wolf x39 is flowing freely through stores right now in my neck of the woods, and if it's plentiful in the boondocks of Wisconsin, I'm sure it's easy to find in other parts of the country as well...

It's still pretty damn expensive in some areas. Up in the greater seattle area, i couldnt find it cheaper than 200/case (1,000 rounds) I ordered it out of new york, got it for 150 / case
__________________
[M]arried to SlickChicFallen (12k n00b)
Old 07-26-2006, 09:51 PM f00ker is offline  
Reply With Quote
#15  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:10 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.