Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
I know right?

Anyway there are lots of examples, ie

This country has some of the steepest penalties for DUI

This country also is one of the highest for rates of DUI involved deaths and accidents

Hmmm. Could it be that education and a cohessive community upbringing that teaches you to be responsible is better than just farming money following digits on a hend held device?

A large part of that rate of DUI involved is due to mis reporting facts. If someone who drank 3 beers is driving beside a sober person in the adjoining left lane and goes through a green light and a car runs a red light from the left and hits the sober persons car and the sober persons car pancakes into the guys car who had the beer it's listed as a DIU involved accident.
In fact several years ago the NTSB? had some totally fabricated numbers. They accidentally stuck the same number in the % of accidents involving alcohol and the % of deaths in alcohol related accidents with four sig digit numbers. Now it could have been real numbers and just a fluke. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf(e) View Post
Go on.

Everyone is programmed. Some are less so, some think they are less so. The problem is you dumb sack of shit, that when you are programed you're ignorant ass can't usually tell.

Probably less than .1 percent of the population can perceive their own programing and less than that have a snowballs chance in hell of circumventing and/or eliminating it you fucking buffoon.

As for this feeble minded tripe "Its not fair to say that the average american has no intellectual depth or ability for critical thinking" You have got to be kidding. Haven't you read the collateral murder thread? If so are you just to slack jawed an imbecile to grasp how far up their asses the majority of people keep their head??

I could have left out the negative attitude. Which is far worse than the poster you pathetically complained about. But you can either grasp what was said with it included or you can't If you can't it's because you are too fucking programed to.

My first post would have a person that actually used critical thinking on a regular basis to come up with possible reasons all by themselves. Of course that would take a bit longer than you took to respond.

Last edited by TheMorlock; 04-10-2010 at 05:49 PM..

Golf(e)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Everyone is programmed. Some are less so, some think they are less so. The problem is you dumb sack of shit, that when you are programed you're ignorant ass can't usually tell.

Probably less than .1 percent of the population can perceive their own programing and less than that have a snowballs chance in hell of circumventing and/or eliminating it you fucking buffoon.

As for this feeble minded tripe "Its not fair to say that the average american has no intellectual depth or ability for critical thinking" You have got to be kidding. Haven't you read the collateral murder thread? If so are you just to slack jawed an imbecile to grasp how far up their asses the majority of people keep their head??

I could have left out the negative attitude. Which is far worse than the poster you pathetically complained about. But you can either grasp what was said with it included or you can't If you can't it's because you are too fucking programed to.

My first post would have a person that actually used critical thinking on a regular basis to come up with possible reasons all by themselves. Of course that would take a bit longer than you took to respond.
Okay so people are "programmed". All you mean by that is that people are trained to think in certain ways as determined by the environment they grow in. So people can be "programmed" to think in any way possible, its just a matter of being convincing enough.

You two are not coming across as very convincing when every other sentence you are insulting the intended audience.

Instead of just spewing shit out of frustration, how about you concentrate your efforts so they are actually effective? Social revolutions happen, it takes a conscious and collective effort to get them started.

"probably less than .1 blah blah blah" oh hey cool numbers youre pulling out of your ass that dont mean anything, super! i guess youre in that point 1 percentile, huh?
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf(e) View Post
Okay so people are "programmed". All you mean by that is that people are trained to think in certain ways as determined by the environment they grow in. So people can be "programmed" to think in any way possible, its just a matter of being convincing enough.

You two are not coming across as very convincing when every other sentence you are insulting the intended audience.

Instead of just spewing shit out of frustration, how about you concentrate your efforts so they are actually effective?

"probably less than .1 blah blah blah" oh hey cool numbers youre pulling out of your ass that dont mean anything, super! i guess youre in that point 1 percentile, huh?

Becasue as I said. A worthless sack of shit that can only understand half the thoughts he has in his own head can't really grasp what you were told anyway.

Go study how the brain firmware gets wired in at different ages. Go learn why japenese have problems with L and R.

Then come back and I can insult you with maybe some hope that the barrage will drill through your programming long enough for an external thought to intrude.

But meanwhile keep making quality threads like this one. Just dont post in them once you make them.

Vote McCain!
Retardism

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
It's amazing how much got done when you could send your 10 year old to the general store to buy your alcohol, tobacco, morphine, cocaine, and tincture of cannabis for less than a dollar.

ahhh, the good old days

Giordano_Bruno

Im stoned right now, and furthermore, I intend to finish this fine evening more stoned than I am right now. OP can draw conclusions about how much I care for mans law. I own my body, therefore I will do with it as I please.

Golf(e)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giordano_Bruno View Post
Im stoned right now, and furthermore, I intend to finish this fine evening more stoned than I am right now. OP can draw conclusions about how much I care for mans law. I own my body, therefore I will do with it as I please.
You clearly did not read the thread, huh?
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop

Silent_Fart

I think that the legalization of all current illegal drugs could be a good thing (but I personally think meth coke heroin should be excluded from any possible legalization). What I don't get is why they chose to ban things like marijuana or LSD or MDMA or mushrooms(namely psilocybin). There are tons of things we can buy every day that can kill you, I'm pretty sure an 16 year old could go buy some bleach if they wanted with little to no problem and that's something that will kill you if you were to ingest a good amount of it. What I wonder is if these drugs change a persons perception to the point that they believe things less or think more freely thus allowing them to not be controlled as well, then I'd at least understand the reasoning for banning them.

I think the biggest issue before any questions of legalization is our education on these substances. As we've learned with abstinence only programs giving kids no information isn't helpful so we need to accurately explain why certain things can be bad for you not just "drugs are bad". You get the problem where you tell a kid heroin and marijuana are both bad, then they try marijuana and see that nothing horrible did happen and the argument against heroin loses credibility (I do not subscribe to the gateway theory however). Kids aren't dumb as much as we'd like to think, infact they are for more intelligent than full grown adults in many ways because they're thought process hasn't been smashed into a single way of thinking.

Finally I am sick of the distortion reality we have in this country with alcohol, and cigarettes. In the case of Alcohol and Cigarettes they are just as bad for you if not worse then some things that happen to be illegal but because they happen to be part of our culture they are put into this weird category with people not viewing them as "drugs" because they are legal. I always like to bring up the point that if alcohol had been invented today would it be thought of as something for human consumption. I think anyone should be able to put anything they want into their body, I just don't think they should become society's problem to deal with if they chose to overdue it in some way and mess themselves up.

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andje View Post
drugs are awesome

tsrh

FruteLupes
pwned

Cause it's oh so good

safer than alcohol

Golf(e)

I'm sorry why was my thread merged with this one?

It is not specifically about why marijuana should be illegal, not at all. I have a feeling most people who posted in it did not read the OP in its entirety, understandable, but the mod that merged this certainly didnt.

Can we move it back? I dont understand.

suzy
pwned

suzy
pwned

suzy
pwned

masabitumiczna
pwned

it's all true