General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Fuckyouformakingmeregister
wall candy eating retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger_sly View Post
Ahh, finally! I've finally gotten you to change your view (somewhat), and start admitting temperature fluctuations are a result of natural climate change!

I'm glad that I was able to finally get one as dumb and thoroughly brainwashed as you to start to see a bit of reality.

My view has never been that the only way the earth can warm is through human activity. My view is that the current warming is partially attributable to human activity. Learn to read.

EDIT: Furthermore, you didn't address the points I raised, which is tantamount to admitting I'm right. I'll give you another chance, though, because I'm a nice guy. I'll also make the text size nice and big so you can see them.

Address the following:
- author is an economist
- it is an opinion piece
- the IPCC acknowledged his report but said other factors nullified it
- the author still believes warming is human caused
- the author only has a problem with 1980 and on surface temperature data
- 1980 and on surface temperature is not the be-all-and-end-all data set underlying all of the IPCC's conclusions

Maybe you can ask Morlock for help.

Last edited by Fuckyouformakingmeregister; 05-01-2008 at 11:42 AM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Badger_sly

Quote:
Quote:
Despite the vast number of studies involved, and the large number of contributors to the IPCC reports, the core message of the IPCC hinges on the assumption that their main surface climate data set is uncontaminated. And by the time they began writing the recent Fourth Assessment Report, they had before them a set of papers proving the data are contaminated.So there are two points to note here. First, the IPCC concedes the existence of a correlation pattern that shows its main data set is contaminated, and it has no coherent counterargument.
And: http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=779295&page=12

The IPCC was given proof of their errors. The IPCC agreed their data was contaminated. That actually happened. Your opinion cannot change that. You have failed to disprove that the IPCC used erroneous data, and you have failed to disprove that the IPCC fudged it's data. We're done with this point.

The proof is there. Your opinion still doesn't disprove it. And you're still boring us, man.

Badger_sly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckyouformakingmeregister View Post
My view has never been that the only way the earth can warm is through human activity. My view is that the current warming is partially attributable to human activity.
You can pretend to not have change your view all you want. We both know that I got you to start accepting climate change.

Quote:
Maybe you can ask Morlock for help.
Nah, he's taught you enough previously. And I've taught you something finally.

wall candy eating retard

Quote:
The proof is there. Your opinion still doesn't disprove it. And you're still boring us, man.

To prove something like the IPCC conceding that data is contaminated you actually need to provide a statement by the IPCC that says "our data is significantly contaminated". If there's something on page 12 like that, quote it. The words of some economist in an opinion piece does not equal proof that the IPCC conceded anything.

You know this and if you don't, god help you.

wall candy eating retard

Quote:
You can pretend to not have change your view all you want. We both know that I got you to start accepting climate change.

Either you provide a quote where I say current climate change has nothing to do with humans or you stop trolling.

Quote:
Nah, he's taught you enough previously. And I've taught you something finally.
By saying "nah", you've just conceded all those points. I hope you realize that.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Seas cooler

Check

Atmosphere cooler

Check

Claims of ground level warming scaled back

Check and Mate

How do you post with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears and shouting Nya nya nay?

wall candy eating retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Seas cooler

Check

Seas cooler than 10 years ago, maybe. Seas cooler than 50 years ago, no.

If you think 10 years matters more than 50 years, explain. And you'll need to provide more than a "50 years ago they didn't know what they were doing" because the 50 year data set was reviewed in 2002, 2005, and 2007 and found to be appropriate.

Quote:
Atmosphere cooler

Check
Since the term atmosphere here is vague, you'll need to clarify this point and explain how it actually refutes that CO2 is a factor in warming.

Quote:
Claims of ground level warming scaled back

Check and Mate
Scaled back by whom? By this economist? By your sea level guy?

Quote:
How do you post with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears and shouting Nya nya nay?
Says the guy who won't address anything I've said. Everyone on this board knows who has their eyes closed and fingers in their ear. Nya nya nya, there's a gigantic conspiracy of scientists trying to convince us of something that is "obviously" untrue. Delusional retard.

Last edited by Fuckyouformakingmeregister; 05-02-2008 at 09:45 PM..

TheMorlock

Wrong shit for brains. Areas that read colder were excluded 20 years ago on various pretexs

atmospheric balloon readings that read colder in the same time frame were excluded till the NASA space based readings kept showing the same cooling.

ground based readings are being thrown out right and left.

Recent ice thickness readings in antarctica that use three different methods that AFFIRM that the ice mass is thicker had global junk science wonks try to use space based gravitometer readings that were designed to read multiple meter changes in sea level TIDES over short periods that had to be carefully analyzed to extract data from the noise floor for MULTI METER TIDES used the sats to claim that there had been a few centimeters loss in ice sheets.

clap your hands if you want tinkerbell to live

edit
Scaled back By NOAA you fucking imbecile

Last edited by TheMorlock; 05-02-2008 at 09:52 PM..

wall candy eating retard

Quote:
Wrong shit for brains. Areas that read colder were excluded 20 years ago on various pretexs[

atmospheric balloon readings that read colder in the same time frame were excluded till the NASA space based readings kept showing the same cooling.

Recent ice thickness readings in antarctica that use three different methods that AFFIRM that the ice mass is thicker had global junk science wonks try to use space based gravitometer readings that were designed to read multiple meter changes in sea level TIDES over short periods that had to be carefully analyzed to extract data from the noise floor for MULTI METER TIDES used the sats to claim that there had been a few centimeters loss in ice sheets.

Provide a link to anything that substantiates these stories.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Provide a link to anything that substantiates these stories.

slob my nob you dickbreath imbecile

you keep showing you know Nothing about the subject.

From your understanding of the subject we should have rain forrests in NY now, you 5 C retard

I wont bother because you are too stupid to be worth my effort but eventually someone in this thread will collect your 3 or four completely clueless posts

Last edited by TheMorlock; 05-02-2008 at 09:56 PM..

wall candy eating retard

Quote:
slob my nob you dickbreath imbecile

you keep showing you know Nothing about the subject.

From your understanding of the subject we should have rain forrests in NY now.

Look fuck-for-brains, I've read the god damn papers the IPCC cites for sea temperature data (which is almost certainly more than you've done) and they say NOTHING about not counting certain parts of the ocean.

You've thrown around your Antarctic ice core shit in every global warming thread on the history of this board and have yet to actually support it.

So put up or shut up.

What's the matter, are you afraid it won't hold up to scrutiny? Or maybe its another article by the quack Nil-Axel. Or maybe its from icecap.us, which actually believes warming is human caused. Or maybe its from the economist Badger is talking about, who still believes warming is human caused. Or maybe its from the fabled 400 from the Senate report, who I already showed don't all deny man-made global warming. Huh?

EDIT: Your edit:
Quote:
I wont bother because you are too stupid to be worth my effort but eventually someone in this thread will collect your 3 or four completely clueless posts
Put up or shut up.

Last edited by Fuckyouformakingmeregister; 05-02-2008 at 10:05 PM..

TheMorlock

Quote:
Look fuck-for-brains, I've read the god damn papers the IPCC cites for sea temperature data (which is almost certainly more than you've done) and they say NOTHING about not counting certain parts of the ocean.

You've thrown around your Antarctic ice core shit in every global warming thread on the history of this board and have yet to actually support it.

So put up or shut up.

What's the matter, are you afraid it won't hold up to scrutiny? Or maybe its another article by the quack Nil-Axel. Or maybe its from icecap.us, which actually believes warming is human caused. Or maybe its from the economist Badger is talking about, who still believes warming is human caused. Or maybe its from the fabled 400 from the Senate report, who I already showed don't all deny man-made global warming. Huh?

EDIT: Your edit:

Put up or shut up.

just put your fingers back in your ears and close your eyes and yell nya nya nay. Its what you do best

wall candy eating retard

Quote:
just put your fingers back in your ears and close your eyes and yell nya nya nay. Its what you do best

Just continue ignoring valid points, you do it very well.

I say again, put up or shut up.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Just continue ignoring valid points, you do it very well.

I say again, put up or shut up.

wall candy eating retard

Quote:

What part of "put up or shut up" do you not understand, boy?