General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
the fuck, most rounds I see the top scorer is in the 5k. I usually finish a round with 3-4k

They're talking about tickets
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 11-09-2011, 04:36 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#856  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
the fuck, most rounds I see the top scorer is in the 5k. I usually finish a round with 3-4k
700 tickets. Not points.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:37 PM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#857  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
yeah, tickets not points. the things that count down when you don't control enough capture points and when your guys die.

shit, that could have been a 40K point round too. I just got another 10k point medal in a 13K point win.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 11-09-2011, 04:43 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#858  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverDomon View Post
700 tickets. Not points.

yayaya, misunderstood

I've played heavy metal rounds in bc2 with 2k tickets each
Old 11-09-2011, 04:56 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#859  

Gr33n
 
I've tried getting used to some of the other engineer guns given the coming nerf to the scar-h and man do some of them suck. The A91 is pretty decent given its high rate of fire but I suck terribly with the G36C, after getting used to rate of fire of the A91 it feels like the G36C takes way to long to put the same amount of bullets in someone. Does anyone have the SG553, is it any good? I've read grinding co-op is shit and I'd rather not do that but if the gun is worth it...
Old 11-09-2011, 05:20 PM Gr33n is offline  
Reply With Quote
#860  

Chilly
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33n View Post
I've tried getting used to some of the other engineer guns given the coming nerf to the scar-h and man do some of them suck. The A91 is pretty decent given its high rate of fire but I suck terribly with the G36C, after getting used to rate of fire of the A91 it feels like the G36C takes way to long to put the same amount of bullets in someone. Does anyone have the SG553, is it any good? I've read grinding co-op is shit and I'd rather not do that but if the gun is worth it...

I used the PP-2000 for a while, currently rocking the UMP. I never really liked the SCAR

As an engie I'm mostly looking to destroy/repair tanks; I leave most of the anti-infantry work to the rest of my squad.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:36 PM Chilly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#861  

TriaD
 
Engineers should either be using the SCAR-H or the M4A1.

The SCAR-H does the most damage and takes the least amount of time to kill someone if all their bullets hit. The M4A1 has the least recoil IMHO and does the same damage as as the A-91 and shoots faster than the SG553, G36c and AKS-74u.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:47 PM TriaD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#862  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
lolwut

I go to battlelog, try to log in, and it says "Too many failed logins, you have been blocked."

I don't get it

edit: I got in first try on Chrome (default browser is FF)
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 11-09-2011, 08:51 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#863  

edplayer
no
 
edplayer's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriaD View Post
Engineers should either be using the SCAR-H or the M4A1.

The SCAR-H does the most damage and takes the least amount of time to kill someone if all their bullets hit. The M4A1 has the least recoil IMHO and does the same damage as as the A-91 and shoots faster than the SG553, G36c and AKS-74u.




does the A1 have noticeably less recoil than the plain M4? I haven't unlocked the A1 yet.
__________________
[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381610]0/0 = undefined, it's a vertical line[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381666]I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it all night, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]
Old 11-09-2011, 09:05 PM edplayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#864  

edplayer
no
 
edplayer's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
lolwut

I go to battlelog, try to log in, and it says "Too many failed logins, you have been blocked."

I don't get it

edit: I got in first try on Chrome (default browser is FF)



that is what mine said also. You need to update the Origin client
__________________
[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381610]0/0 = undefined, it's a vertical line[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381666]I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it all night, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]
Old 11-09-2011, 09:06 PM edplayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#865  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
The M4 is selectable between 3 round burst or single shot. The M4A1 is full auto or single shot. Other than than I think they are pretty much the same gun.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 11-09-2011, 09:11 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#866  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post
that is what mine said also. You need to update the Origin client

Thanks
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 11-09-2011, 09:23 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#867  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriaD View Post
Engineers should either be using the SCAR-H or the M4A1.

The SCAR-H does the most damage and takes the least amount of time to kill someone if all their bullets hit. The M4A1 has the least recoil IMHO and does the same damage as as the A-91 and shoots faster than the SG553, G36c and AKS-74u.

The Scar does more damage at most ranges than all the assault rifles
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 11-09-2011, 09:24 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#868  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
The Scar does more damage at most ranges than all the assault rifles

that's cause it's a scar heavy and it shoots a 7.62x51mm NATO round. that's why you only get 21 rounds in the scar mag instead of the 30 you get with the 5.56x45mm rounds in the M4s or scar light or the 5.45x39mm in the AK-74/AKS-74U.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_SCAR
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7.62%C3%9751mm_NATO
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street

Last edited by pyramid; 11-09-2011 at 09:45 PM..
Old 11-09-2011, 09:38 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#869  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
fuck you and your knowledge of guns
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 11-09-2011, 09:54 PM 5ive is offline  
Reply With Quote
#870  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.