General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

5ive

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Antimatter=- View Post
What I can't grasp is, why didn't they implement the battlelog functionality into Origin? Why have two things that perform two (admittedly different) functions, but could be one app?

:it is a mystery:

I'm actually glad that they didn't because I get kicked offline in Origin about 5 minutes after I login
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

eNforcer
wigglesworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
:it is a mystery:

I'm actually glad that they didn't because I get kicked offline in Origin about 5 minutes after I login

I'm glad they didn't either for the same reason that Steam has a built in web browser in a wrapper. Shit is slow as balls and a cookie nightmare

odd
I make it rain on them hoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeawesome View Post
sounds like you should be playing CoD

I hate CoD multiplayer. I really want to enjoy this game. I loved the entire BF games and pretty much have them all except for that futuristic one (214 something). Again I just don't remember sucking this hard. I'll keep grinding on it until I smash my keyboard or stomp my mouse to death.
Only users lose drugs

TUT RAGE!!!

what the fuck is this shit im trying to install the goddam game and its installing some origin bull shit, what the fucking fuck?

odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
Nothing about what you said makes the game "unbalanced", it sounds like you're just not willing to put the time in to learn and get better. How do you not know what to do with C4 and mines?

Like I said I know I suck at this game. I have 10 hours play time right now and don't have a single weapon unlocked. What I mean by saying unbalanced is that everyone has better weapons and kit than me so it makes it crazy hard to get any kills with the basic weapon vs someone who has upgraded kit. 90% of the time I don't even see who kills me. The C4 and mines unless I am wrong you need to get up close to drop the C4 on a vehicle, which I try and get turned into hamburger. I am not trying to play Rambo in the game I am sticking to my team and trying to get the objectives, dropping ammo when needed and repairing vehicles when needed. I picked up a weapon from someone i killed and it gave me a immediate advantage since I did not have iron sights and could actually see who was shooting me and when I shot back they died.

I'm just saying it's punishing to the n00bs like me and it only becomes worse the farther behind you get. It also does not help that the unlocks are not universal and you have to use a certain class that you might not want to play or use just to get that unlock. Yes I know I am old and cannot keep up with the hardcore kids who can spend 5 hours a day playing the game. However I would like to at least be able to advance without having to dedicate that many hours just so I can get a couple of kills to unlock useless items until I get what I want against a far better equipped team.

Maybe the game is not for me who knows but like i said I don't remember ever having this hard of a time playing any of the other BF games.
Only users lose drugs

Chilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUT RAGE!!! View Post
what the fuck is this shit im trying to install the goddam game and its installing some origin bull shit, what the fucking fuck?

Do you live under a rock?

TUT RAGE!!!

WHAT THE FUCK I FUCKING REGISTERED FOR FUCKING ORIGIN THIS IS FUCKING GAY ASS FUCKING SHIT WHAT A BUNCH OF COCK SMOKING HOMOS FUCK YOU ORIGIN FUCK YOU EA, FUCKING FAGS

TUT RAGE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
Do you live under a rock?

NO

TUT RAGE!!!

AH BALLS I HAVE TO UPDATE MY GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER... GUESS I JUST WASTED 60 BUCKS, FUCK

Sarcasmo
This is my Haiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
Post your longest headshot. Mine is 283m.

~760m.

(SarcasmoTheGreat in game)

odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kase View Post
c4 and mines take out vehicles. you can also use c4 to topple a building onto enemy infantry. BF isnt about run and gun and K/D. There's so much more to do that yields many more points than a kill. Instead of looking for a fight in the game, play defense and see how much more fun you have.

Like I said I am not trying to be Rambo, I am actively trying to help my team and offer support when a fight does happen its like I have a useless popgun and everyone else has super powerful guns that never miss, and people seem to just shrug off damage.

i am in cover - sniped
run with my squad - sniped
run down a street - sniped
camp in my spawn - sniped
in a building - sniped
in a vehicle - sniped

I have NO IDEA on what I am doing wrong that I get killed instantly. I am driving in a vehicle and I get sniped. How is that even possible? this is just becoming mind numbingly boring to the point of ragequit as I can't seem to do anything before I'm killed...
Only users lose drugs

SemperFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUT RAGE!!! View Post
AH BALLS I HAVE TO UPDATE MY GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER... GUESS I JUST WASTED 60 BUCKS, FUCK

or you could just update your driver, dumbass

SemperFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by odd View Post
Like I said I am not trying to be Rambo, I am actively trying to help my team and offer support when a fight does happen its like I have a useless popgun and everyone else has super powerful guns that never miss, and people seem to just shrug off damage.
this is incorrect. the standard guns for each team are actually toward the end of the unlock tree. they are as good as any other weapons in the class. getting sights and attachments certainly helps but plenty of people are able to play without them and all of us have managed to unlock those without much of a problem
Quote:
i am in cover - sniped
in a building - sniped
in a vehicle - sniped

I have NO IDEA on what I am doing wrong that I get killed instantly. I am driving in a vehicle and I get sniped. How is that even possible? this is just becoming mind numbingly boring to the point of ragequit as I can't seem to do anything before I'm killed...
in other words, you suck.

are you playing on hardcore servers or something?

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by odd View Post

i am in cover - sniped
in a building - sniped
in a vehicle - sniped

maybe try running around the genmay server for a while to learn the maps and what direction you are supposed to be facing and where there is cover and where people are gonna be shooting at you from before trying to jump right into a 64v64 game. The server is usually empty or with just a few people practicing flying or something. They should have included something like the black ops training mode where you could learn maps while practicing against bots on easy.

server: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...e-Bar-Chicago/

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

Man, I love AT mines. I just started using them yesterday and I already have 26 kills with them. If you aren't using them as an engineer, you are missing out.

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum