General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Jason
 
The donations today are actually nearing 2 million. Pretty damn impressive if you ask me. Even more impressive when you think about it that 2 million is only the third best donation day.

Edit: And also almost 5500 people that are first time donors... lots of new people discovering Ron Paul.

Last edited by Jason; 01-21-2008 at 08:07 PM..
Old 01-21-2008, 08:01 PM Jason is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Ol' Ron looks like he could use a hamburger.

He bikerides 13 miles every single day at 71 yrs old, can you do it?
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:16 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

BandontheRun84
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
He bikerides 13 miles every single day at 71 yrs old, can you do it?

And apparently he also shits pure gold and killed over 1,000 communists when he was only 3 years old.
__________________
The answer to 1776 is 1984.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:24 PM BandontheRun84 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

Jason
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathlete View Post
I'm amazed the two craziest fucking libertarians I've ever seen, Hybrid (who's probably closer to an anarchist) and cromicus, don't support Ron Paul. You guys are fucking jokes.

It's not being different, nonconformist and cool in an emo way to have voted for someone who can actually win. This is a big flaw with most of the Libertarian party. Great message, but they outright refuse to be mainstream.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:38 PM Jason is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

Microsuck
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BandontheRun84 View Post
And apparently he also shits pure gold and killed over 1,000 communists when he was only 3 years old.

Old 01-21-2008, 08:42 PM Microsuck is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromicus View Post
why? he is not winning.

You are proof positive we have lost touch with ourselves, the continentals were barely 10% of the population and thats a generous figure. You fail to see even though the books are full of examples how a small and dedicated minority is truly the only thing that has ever changed anything.

You have no faith in anything, youself included and your mind and ability to apply deductive reasoning is reduced to a slave mentality by the corporate machine that exits not only to fuel itself, but for itself, and it for its masters the bankers. The fuel is none other than you and yours as the stylised flames at the bottom of the pyramid on the dollar bill, dont fool yourself for a second thats exactly the rung you populate, you cannot even bring yourself to align yourself with that which is in your own best interest and the best interest of the future. Instead you will make excuses and sell and trade one evil for another in the process selling yourself you fucking whore. You sell your own MOTHER. You cannot see the boundary is drawn where WE say it is drawn not they, as a car cannot run without fuel. You are a pig and unworthy of my respect, and yes I truly mean that. How does it feel to be pitied - probably you dont feel a thing because you are already dead and cannot see it.

We didnt start any fire, we are not the ones who decared the bargain null, they did the second they viewed the contract which defines an acceptable amount of predatory practice on we the people as "just a goddamn piece of paper". DEAL OFF.

Go ahead and ridicule, make yourself feel better but it doesnt matter because there still exist many of us who woluldnt trade single day of servitude for just a chance to stand up for what is right and a BIRTHRIGHT given to us in precious blood by OUR OWN.

FUCK YOU.It doesnt matter because what is started has got to play itself out, a temporary loss is actually good although not preferable. But your stupid ass wont take the bloodless and enlightened route, youll wait and trade yourself untill it cant be resolved bloodlessly or youll stay right there in your cage. You deserve it a much as a beaten woman who keeps going back for more because she values herself not at all.

Open your fucking eyes scum. Oh and by the way, your kind of disease will lose, it is inevitable. Do the math.

Listen closely, you might hear something youve never heard before, its the whisper of your forefathers.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 01-21-2008 at 09:08 PM..
Old 01-21-2008, 09:00 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

cromicus
I act tough on genmay, but real life im a pussy
 
cromicus's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathlete View Post
I'm amazed the two craziest fucking libertarians I've ever seen, Hybrid (who's probably closer to an anarchist) and cromicus, don't support Ron Paul. You guys are fucking jokes.
I didn't say I don't support him, I just think it's kind of silly to spend money on it at this point. Incidentally I don't support him, but that's just because he doesn't go far enough And don't call me a libertarian unless you want my Reardon Metal-toed boots in your ass.
__________________
you shall see hail fall from a clear sky
Old 01-21-2008, 09:07 PM cromicus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#52  

Microsuck
 
1.85 million raised

Over 25,000 individual donations

Over 5,000 new donations

not a bad day
Old 01-21-2008, 09:08 PM Microsuck is offline  
Reply With Quote
#53  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
It's not being different, nonconformist and cool in an emo way to have voted for someone who can actually win. This is a big flaw with most of the Libertarian party. Great message, but they outright refuse to be mainstream.

The mainstream is defined by those who create it.

Your POV is is spoon fed you by the media that is telling you what "mainstream" is, theres ample proof of that at this point. Your denial and bias enables it.

The reality is nothing can be or is more mainstream that the constitution, and the thing a constitution rests on is a republic, its very meaning is "common thing" in greek! The constitution unifies us , it is the spine of mainstream itself.

You are actually saying that the manstream isnt mainstream and thats exacly what they want you to say! they are GLOBALISTS dumbass, not loyal to us or the constitution, theyve made that clear by sheer default.
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 01-22-2008 at 12:40 PM..
Old 01-21-2008, 09:13 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#54  

cromicus
I act tough on genmay, but real life im a pussy
 
cromicus's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
You are proof positive we have lost touch with ourselves
I don't live in your country, I'm not one of you.

Quote:
You fail to see even though the books are full of examples how a small and dedicated minority is truly the only thing that has ever changed anything.
Right, so why do you seek majority and popularity to change something?

Quote:
You have no faith in anything
Correct, and I'll keep it that way.

Quote:
youself included and your mind and ability to apply deductive reasoning is reduced to a slave mentality by the corporate machine that exits not only to fuel itself, but for itself, and it for its masters the bankers.
That's a pretty insulting way of gaining access to my wallet.

Quote:
Instead you will make excuses and sell and trade one evil for another in the process selling yourself you fucking whore. You sell your own MOTHER.
Yeah well, we're in a recession, times are tough.

Quote:
You cannot see the boundary is drawn where WE say it is drawn not they, as a car cannot run without fuel.
Actually the boundary is drawn where I say it is drawn. I don't need you to set limits for me.

Quote:
You are a pig and unworthy of my respect, and yes I truly mean that.
Did a pig run over your dog or something?

Quote:
How does it feel to be pitied - probably you dont feel a thing because you are already dead and cannot see it.
If I actually am blind and dead, I guess I should expect pity.

Quote:
We didnt start any fire, we are not the ones who decared the bargain null, they did the second they viewed the contract which defines an acceptable amount of predatory practice on we the people as "just a goddamn piece of paper". DEAL OFF.
what

Quote:
FUCK YOU.
Now we're getting to the point...

Quote:
It doesnt matter because what is started has got to play itself out, a temporary loss is actually good although not preferable. But your stupid ass wont take the bloodless and enlightened route, youll wait and trade yourself untill it cant be resolved bloodlessly or youll stay right there in your cage. You deserve it a much as a beaten woman who keeps going back for more because she values herself not at all.
Okay Vladimir...

Quote:
Open your fucking eyes scum. Oh and by the way, you will lose, it is inevitable. Do the math.
Case closed.

Quote:
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
I knew there'd be an embedded youtube video in here somewhere...
__________________
you shall see hail fall from a clear sky
Old 01-21-2008, 09:16 PM cromicus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#55  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BandontheRun84 View Post
And apparently he also shits pure gold and killed over 1,000 communists when he was only 3 years old.

Cool, even his shits worth more than the paper we call "dollars" that is backed by nothing but a fart.

Communists smother themselves as Reagan proved, RP doesnt have to do a thing to achieve that. Listen to the video above about socialism and see why.
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 01-21-2008 at 09:50 PM..
Old 01-21-2008, 09:35 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#56  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
He bikerides 13 miles every single day at 71 yrs old, can you do it?

Uh, I'll tell you in about 45 years. I go for strength sports these days, but a 13 mile bike ride wouldn't be bad at all unless it was particularly hilly.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:46 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#57  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromicus View Post
I don't live in your country, I'm not one of you.
Then why insert yourself into something that isnt your business? I invite you though to remember when this country was greater than any other, and watch the video to understand why.


Quote:
Right, so why do you seek majority and popularity to change something?
Because that is what we in representative government countrys do, and that is not only our right but our duty to do so. It has something to do with "We the people" and "Right to assembly".


Quote:
Correct, and I'll keep it that way.
Thats cool, you dont see me up in your country telling you what to do, why are you here telling us what to do?


Quote:
That's a pretty insulting way of gaining access to my wallet.
Id rather be broke and free than wealthy and jerked of that im free. Thats the cool thing about freedom, youre welcome not to embrace and support it, and I dont want your money if you dont.

However if you still feel troubled about something as you elude to here we can discuss who came to whose house and insulted who first all you want all Ill say is people dear to me and my family really did fight and die for that constitution and it is I who feel insulted by you, as I believe Ive already let you know it, and I see I hit you exactly were I wanted to.

Thats the funny thing I find about foreigners, theyll insult and wonder why thier nose gets bloody, yet they got hit for thier insulting arrogance they love to call Americans on as being in the first place. Pretty hypocritical all around really.


Quote:
Yeah well, we're in a recession, times are tough.
I invite you to take a closer look at global bankers, and locally act in freedoms behalf, which will ripple out and raise all of us then. Quit seeing this as a team sport of countrys and realise were all in this together, and the dividing lin is free and not free. Nowhere else.


Quote:
Actually the boundary is drawn where I say it is drawn. I don't need you to set limits for me.
And mine is drawn at my freedom, we can either work together in its behalf, or we can be enemies, and the only way youll be my enemy is if you support that which seeks loss of my freedom.


Quote:
Did a pig run over your dog or something?
No worse, they ran over my constitution. Were you in that car? Hope to god you were not.


Quote:
If I actually am blind and dead, I guess I should expect pity.
Youre not american and thus could not really know what real freedom is therefore I pity you even more.



Quote:
what


Now we're getting to the point...


Okay Vladimir...


Case closed.
They make Paxil for that, and others as well, just seek a physician, like Ron Paul he`ll know what to do.


Quote:
I knew there'd be an embedded youtube video in here somewhere...
God help you if you actually watch and consider what is said before jumping to conclusions, and that my man is why youre walking dead, you wont even listen to that which you are predisposed to dismiss. You suffocate yourself
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 01-21-2008 at 10:00 PM..
Old 01-21-2008, 09:49 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#58  

Jason
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
The mainstream is defined by those who create it.

Your POV is is spoon fed you by the media that is telling you what "mainstream" is, theres ample proof of that at this point. Your denial and bias enables it.

The reality is nothing can be or is more mainstream that the constitution, and the thing a constitution rests on is a republic, its very meaning is "common thing" in greek! The constitution unifies us , it is the spine of mainstream itself.

You are actually saying that the manstream isnt mainstream and thats exacly what they want you to say! they are GLOBALISTS dumbass, not loyal to us or the constitution, theyve made that clear by sheer default, idiot.
I didn't deny anything. I was commenting on the lack of support from so-called "libertarians". I can't wait for the day when what you said is true though. There is too much support coming for people on one single issue and ignoring the fact that both major parties have strayed from even their own viewpoints just to maintain control. Nothing unifies Republicans and Democrats more than excluding other party titles. This was my initial reason for seeking out something "different" and discovered that every one of the things that I preferred from the Republicans over the Democrats were libertarian principles, specifically a return to our Constitution and Republic rule with a smaller federal government.
I am wondering just exactly what it was that you read in my comment that indicated a bias or denial though.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:49 PM Jason is offline  
Reply With Quote
#59  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I didn't deny anything. I was commenting on the lack of support from so-called "libertarians". I can't wait for the day when what you said is true though.

First off, the lack of support from a *small percentage* of Libertarians are severalfold:

1. Many "libertarians" are anarchists in Libertarian clothing, and ron paul is a moderate libertarian thus not "harcore enough" for them.

2.Some hardcore purist Libertarians feel RP sold out by running under the Republican ticket and fail to see that the shift a neo-con made thats held in place by a media that is complicit places RP dead center in the Republican zone, its not a sellout at all, RP is truly the only real republican among neo cons and even fabian socialists in double masquerade.

3. Some Libertarians actually dont want the philosophy to take root again (it is the philosophy of the founding fathers), they were libertarian during the time it was "radical" to be one, like crying wolf, and are now frightened weve reached a time where weve gotten so far from our tree they have to walk the walk or perish.


Quote:
There is too much support coming for people on one single issue and ignoring the fact that both major parties have strayed from even their own viewpoints just to maintain control.
So true, because the media (and simple ignorance) has people both unable to prioritise and identify threats, and convinced trading one evil for another is the only reasonable thinking process inherent in a "mainstream" individual.



Quote:
Nothing unifies Republicans and Democrats more than excluding other party titles.
yep, power seeks its own self preservation. Its disgusting but human nature, fortunately its not te only aspect of human nature, and the Libertarian is justice and freedom loving/demanding aspect as a healthy check and balance as well.


Quote:
This was my initial reason for seeking out something "different" and discovered that every one of the things that I preferred from the Republicans over the Democrats were libertarian principles, specifically a return to our Constitution and Republic rule with a smaller federal government.
Yeah, and know what? Those are all human principles and needs that appealed to you, screw any party, once Libertarian party gets out of hand as all parties do theyll be called something else. You dont need to file freedom under any label, you either can or cannot live without it happily.

Quote:
I am wondering just exactly what it was that you read in my comment that indicated a bias or denial though.
I think my Ire was raised when you linked "mainstream" with a blanket statement that Libertarians dont want to be mainstream, because that is exactly what Hannity says and has made a perception of reality. He calls Libertarians "kooks" and "insurgents" and "crazies" making everyone think that a libertarian is that when what is crazy about the fucking constitution and freedom? See? I was annoyed at Orielly and Hannitys mindgame because it works on so many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
It's not being different, nonconformist and cool in an emo way to have voted for someone who can actually win. This is a big flaw with most of the Libertarian party. Great message, but they outright refuse to be mainstream.
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:30 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#60  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:06 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.