General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

MisterKinish
ChopGawd

PopeKevin, please make your choice known to the forum. It's Mitt. We all know it. No need to feel ashamed. Just announce it already. I just want to hear you say it.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Xayd

VOTE RON PAUL OR ELSE. WE'LL SLANDER YOU ON THE INTERNETS IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY.

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
sounds like you should chip in to this one

Got some proof or just some more of your usual "good" old fashioned european slander and baseless crap as usual?

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post
VOTE RON PAUL OR ELSE. WE'LL SLANDER YOU ON THE INTERNETS IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY.

lol Rons entire message is so good and flawless anyone who disagrees with it reveals a serious moral deficiency in themselves.

The only way not to fight WWIII is to prevent it, I know of only one candidate stepping up to do so.

PopeKevinI

Quote:
Originally Posted by pra3t0r View Post
PopeKevin, please make your choice known to the forum. It's Mitt. We all know it. No need to feel ashamed. Just announce it already. I just want to hear you say it.

I haven't chosen yet.

Paul has some interesting ideas, but I think he's too idealistic and extreme to be an effective president, especially in dealing with a Democrat legislature.

Of the other candidates, I think McCain would probably be my pick for the one who would do the best job. I've got some time before I cast a vote, so I'm in no hurry to choose sides. The more time they have to talk, the more they show their nature.

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI View Post
I haven't chosen yet.

fair enough.

Quote:
Paul has some interesting ideas, but I think he's too idealistic and extreme to be an effective president, especially in dealing with a Democrat legislature.
Id rather deal with gridlock than a world war. Ron would shame democrats who oppose any dismantling and releasing back to the people he proposes, and his supporters would make damn sure everyone knew it too... havent you noticed?

Quote:
Of the other candidates, I think McCain would probably be my pick for the one who would do the best job.
You know something pope, honestly I can understand an 80 year old grandma saying that, but a forum moderator that has seen in detail every aspect of the cfr and federal reserve to say that with a strait face completely blows my mind out of the water.

youre christian, Ron is pro-life.

youre a father, Ron is against war.

I fail to understand even remotely what makes you think McCain could possibly do a better job, and more than that, how you could ever think this status quo under a Clinton or Bush is remotely acceptable as McCain is just a carbon copy and posterboy for more of the same.

Quote:
I've got some time before I cast a vote, so I'm in no hurry to choose sides. The more time they have to talk, the more they show their nature.
The fact alone that you see the media giving thier time to MCain an the other sleazes and giving Ron none should be your clue right there that somethings horribly wrong.

seiferguy

Dear Ron Paul supporters, you do realize that your incessant frothing-at-the-mouth at the mention or thought of another candidate's good points, or slander against your own candidate is probably the primary reason Ron Paul is going to lose?

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Got some proof or just some more of your usual "good" old fashioned european slander and baseless crap as usual?

You've lied numerous times this week

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiferguy View Post
Dear Ron Paul supporters, you do realize that your incessant frothing-at-the-mouth at the mention or thought of another candidate's good points, or slander against your own candidate is probably the primary reason Ron Paul is going to lose?

Dear clueless, if Ron Paul loses it is the medias fault, and I personally havent seen a good point to another candidate.

Besides all that, one must consider no other candidate inspires "foaming at the mouth" support as Ron Paul is not only here but worldwide! Perhaps you should consider that when looking at candidates and most importantly ask yourself why exactly they are so inspired.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 01-27-2008 at 02:14 PM..

Free_Willy

Quote:
You've lied numerous times this week

I dont lie, and I dislike you suggesting that I do, show proof of this lie you are accusing me of right here or fuck off.

Mods: You have witnessed this fuckhead following me around these threads like a puppy calling my integrity into question absolutely baselessly over and over agiain, please either speak with him about this as it is trolling by any measure or ban him, this is getting rediculous, he doesnt even try to baselessly slander with imagination anymore its just flat out one line slander over and over again.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
I dont lie, and I dislike you suggesting that I do, show proof of this lie you are accusing me of right here or fuck off.
You've lied numerous times. For starters, you lied about the Tuskegee experiments.
Quote:
Mods: You have witnessed this fuckhead following me around these threads like a puppy calling my integrity into question absolutely baselessly over and over agiain, please either speak with him about this as it is trolling by any measure or ban him, this is getting rediculous, he doesnt even try to baselessly slander with imagination anymore its just flat out one line slander over and over again.
I will do it everytime you mention someone being dishonest. You do not have a honest fucking bone in you.

PopeKevinI

Quote:
You know something pope, honestly I can understand an 80 year old grandma saying that, but a forum moderator that has seen in detail every aspect of the cfr and federal reserve to say that with a strait face completely blows my mind out of the water.

Paul won't even give us gridlock. If anything, he'll drive the Democrats and Republicans to negotiating their own veto-proof bills to shove over his head.

I just don't believe he'd be at all effective in making the sweeping changes he promises. I'd rather have a politician who will make small positive changes than one who can't do anything, and McCain *might* be our best choice for that.

Free_Willy

Quote:
You've lied numerous times. For starters, you lied about the Tuskegee experiments.

No I didnt lie, why are you trying to say I lied when in fact im the one who brought the experiments into the conversation as an example of how citizens of this country have been experimented upon and that case is one that proves it. How did I lie? That is a proven example, are you one of those holocaust deniers or something because even if you dont personally believe it, or dont want to it did happen.

Quote:
I will do it everytime you mention someone being dishonest. You do not have a honest fucking bone in you.
Please do, and while youre at it disprove the Tuskeegee experiments that killed so many so horibly.

Mods please ban this fucking idiot he cannot provide an example of any lies on my part and is using a recent thread as an example of a lie when the facts are proven, even the history channel runs storys about it for gods sake.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 01-27-2008 at 02:32 PM..

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
No I didnt, in fact im the one who brought them into the conversation as an example of how citizens of this country have been experimented upon and that case is one that proves it. How did I lie? That is a proven example, are you one of those holocaust deniers or something because even if you dont personally believe it, it did happen.
You did
lie #1 -figures. you multiplied.
lie #2 -people. you lied on the origin. who contaminated who?
lie #3 -admission. you conveniently forgot (or perhaps you did it out of ignorance), that two decades of that time there wasn't this thing floating around called "penicillin"

Quote:
Please do, and while youre at it disprove the Tuskeegee experiments that killed so many so horibly.
owned

Free_Willy

Quote:
You did

I did not. link the thread or fuck off.