General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
What the guy credited with inventing "Reaganomics/Trickle Down" says now: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/01/op...n&st=cse&scp=1

Wow that's a hell of a read and straight from the horse's mouth as they say. I'll be re-posting that one on FB for all my republitard buddies

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
yeah, english, dutch, and french banding together to kill native americans and enslaving negros

real multiculturism there

this country was literally built on racism you moron

culture =/= color

You ever go out for pizza, Chinese, mexican, Thai etc? This country is comprised of Germans, Irish, Filipino, Russians, etc - those are cultures. Fearing anyone who isn't exactly like you is called xenophobia. You have it bad, but you're a silly and we're used to it.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

chinese food is hardly chinese

most of the ethnic food sold in amerikkka hardly resembles the food that is actually sold and consumed in the home countries

despite the various cultures that have inhabited this country amerikka still has a distinctly puritanical culture, compare western european censorhip laws with their amerikan counter parts

making pretend amerika was always multicultural negates the racism and struggle non whites had to go through since amerika's inception

why do you deny racism? your white privilege is really showing, stop attempting to paint amerika as some multikultural paradise with the historical revisionism when the actual history confirms that it was anything but.

you're so moronic it makes my head hurt

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet

Quote:
yeah, english, dutch, and french banding together to kill native americans and enslaving negros

real multiculturism there

this country was literally built on racism you moron

you just listed 3 cultures working together to kill/enslave 2...

[H]ard|On

I'm not denying racism. I'm saying the conservatives embrace it. After people started to forget about communism conservatives really had little left. They were left with God, guns and gays. And racism.

Well Bush added terrorism to the mix, that was a nice save but too little too late for a party that capitalized on people's fear. That's how it was done in the USSR. Welcome to the same sort of economic disrepair by the way, mostly owing to a bloated offense budget.

Ps. Russia still outnumbers the US in everything from tanks to missiles but spends a lot less. Can someone explain this to me? Cheyne's gimmicks can't possibly soak up ALL that money.... Is it all the international military bases? Higher standards of luxury in the barracks?

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
chinese food is hardly chinese

most of the ethnic food sold in amerikkka hardly resembles the food that is actually sold and consumed in the home countries

This is a load of shit. I've eaten Chinese food in China, and Japanese food in Japan, and the majority of popular dishes are served identically here in the US by first or second generation immigrants.

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
tnumbers the US in everything from tanks to missiles but spends a lot less. Can someone explain this to me? Cheyne's gimmicks can't possibly soak up ALL that money.... Is it all the international military bases? Higher standards of luxury in the barracks?

Our soldiers get much better training, better pay, and have way way way better equipment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Our soldiers get much better training, better pay, and have way way way better equipment.

They also get socialized health care, housing, and education. Yet a good portion of service members are conservative yokels voting against all of the above.

[H]ard|On

Right salaries and GI bill and all that. Equipment wise I don't know what you mean. Rifles are comparable, although I'm sure the American ones do cost more since it's all under private contract. Same with everything else.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
I'm not denying racism. I'm saying the conservatives embrace it. After people started to forget about communism conservatives really had little left. They were left with God, guns and gays. And racism.

Well Bush added terrorism to the mix, that was a nice save but too little too late for a party that capitalized on people's fear. That's how it was done in the USSR. Welcome to the same sort of economic disrepair by the way, mostly owing to a bloated offense budget.

Ps. Russia still outnumbers the US in everything from tanks to missiles but spends a lot less. Can someone explain this to me? Cheyne's gimmicks can't possibly soak up ALL that money.... Is it all the international military bases? Higher standards of luxury in the barracks?

you're out of your mind and constantly trying to inject that irrelevant post apocalyptic shithole that is russia needlessly into every conversation

i guess when somebody points out how clearly wrong you are in some little topic you just deflect to talking about russia, as if anybody even gives a fuck

ps 90% of russia's equipment is just rust

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by :ninja: View Post
This is a load of shit. I've eaten Chinese food in China, and Japanese food in Japan, and the majority of popular dishes are served identically here in the US by first or second generation immigrants.

you're a moron amerikan who probably thinks italians eat spaghetti and that the english eat fish and chips

Quote:
you're a moron amerikan who probably thinks italians eat spaghetti and that the english eat fish and chips

And apparently you're a troll who eats posts like this.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Or an Italian or Englishman who thinks Americans exist on nothing more than Big Macs and supersized fries..

edit- the OP is so retarded that my only contribution to this thread will be this post.

edit2- exactly what I'm talking about below...
V

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Last edited by joemama; 04-14-2012 at 07:45 PM..

[H]ard|On

Joe and Rum you two can both have butt sex while moaning about how badly I suck.

Patriotic Eagle

A lot of liberals and "leftists" in the US are fairly similar to "conservatives', the disagreements are mostly on marginal issues (gay marriage, slight adjustments in tax rates, scale of overseas wars, role of the welfare state). What actually exists as the mainstream politics is some kind of weird hybrid of 70's counter culture, liberalism, and anti governmentism. Conservatism as it existed in the 50's and 60's really doesn't seem to exist anymore outside of very marginal communities, even the tea party would be considered very socially liberal by those standards. To criticize conservatism today is to criticize liberalism to some degree (which it is correct to do). It's important to always be self criticizing and not define yourself in terms of being a "not conservative" which is how you end up with the worthless "leftism" that exists in the US today, a group that is only marginally differentiated from conservatives and self excuses its own crimes by scapegoating conservatism.