General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frock View Post
Dude I have no idea about the tea people. I've only seen their rallies from afar... just jokes really. As far as the NAACP goes, well, I don't know jack about that either. Lots of organizations try to promote their cause beyond equality. Look at well, all organizations.

Seriously though, picture Bill Clinton as the sitting president. For just like 5 seconds.
You claim to be "unbiased" yet make blanket statements about a group which you admit you really know nothing about. Maybe you should look up the definition of "bias"? All I did was point out to the OP that racism isn't something unique to the Tea partiers, and that the two political parties that actually stock the Whitehouse and congress are more of a concern.

I tried what you suggested, but all I get is a picture of Clinton sitting in the Oval office with his pants around his ankles and muffled slurping sounds coming from under his desk.

Seriously though, were you just born 2 years ago or do you not remember the massive protests during the Bush presidency that made the Tea Party protests look like...well, tea parties? There were plenty of Hitler references and other offensive slogans during that time...but I guess it was ok since it was mostly white people protesting a white Presidency? Would you feel better if the Tea Party was made up of mostly black people even if their mission was exactly the same?

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
What? I never claimed to be unbiased...anyone who claims to be unbiased on such things are either lying or delusional. I admit that when I research what the Tea Party supposedly stands for, I agree with a lot of things...especially the call for smaller government. However that doesn't mean I'm going to join the TP or feel the need to defend them from people like yourself on message boards.

..except you always post bipartisan "omg there's XXXX happening in all sides of the political spectrum" in threads like these, then you cheer on when it's the other side of the fence. It's not really about the tea party either, and you know that.

teh scud

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post

Don't like Maddow but this explains it well for those who are still clueless.

Last night Fox was constantly attacking Obama WH for firing her without giving her the benefit of the doubt... even though several people on Fox were calling for her immediate resignation the day before. Sometimes I'm amazed what they think they can get away with. Fox even argued they (Fox News) only covered it online so they could attack the NAACP's statements about being 'snookered by Fox' -- the Maddow clip definitely proves Fox covered it plenty under the false assumptions.

fakeedit: by the end of the clip, Maddow touches on this topic too.

Xayd

well we know who the clueless are. this has been well documented.

they don't know what's going on

Last edited by Xayd; 07-21-2010 at 04:09 PM..

joemama

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
..except you always post bipartisan "omg there's XXXX happening in all sides of the political spectrum" in threads like these, then you cheer on when it's the other side of the fence. It's not really about the tea party either, and you know that.
Really? I wasn't aware that I did that...maybe you can dig up some of these posts you refer to?

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Xayd

how many would you like?

joemama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post
how many would you like?
Are you talking to me? Please, by all means waste as much of your time as possible digging up any of my posts that you think are even remotely relevant to what ruho is talking about...and throw in a few links to articles that have nothing to do with any of this. (we know you love that) Just keep in mind that I have never claimed to be unbiased, but I am pretty equally disgusted with all the major political parties. (and mostly ignore the rest)

._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Frock

You don't have any sense of humor. I honestly don't even have enough of a self concept to tell you what my opinions are. I like to keep it that way.

www.theladiesmonthly.com

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

There's racism and discrimination in all sorts of political movements. I don't find this particularly shocking. The upper echelon in the Tea Party movement seems to be saying they don't condone racism, which to me indicates that the organization on a whole is not even if a few people are.

Bukkakeboy

If they did, would they say though?

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy

Electrikfuzz050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukkakeboy View Post
If they did, would they say though?

I assume they'd go about it the same way the KKK or the Nation of Islam displays their racism.

Bukkakeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrikfuzz050 View Post
I assume they'd go about it the same way the KKK or the Nation of Islam displays their racism.

no, no organization that has aspirations for anything but a fringe following would ever have their brass declare they are racists publicly

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy

Xayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
There's racism and discrimination in all sorts of political movements. I don't find this particularly shocking. The upper echelon in the Tea Party movement seems to be saying they don't condone racism, which to me indicates that the organization on a whole is not even if a few people are.

problem is the vast majority of the members are.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukkakeboy View Post
no, no organization that has aspirations for anything but a fringe following would ever have their brass declare they are racists publicly

Of course not, thats why they have the secret racist handshake. I love how Bill gives the secret "you are a monkey boy" sign to any of his guests that are not pureblood white and they dont even know it.