General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Four democrats have split ranks with party line. Say that they dont like the current administrations overspending.

I guess that makes them the 4 racists in the democrat party.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Frenetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommiePunk View Post
there is nothing wrong with being proud of your race. this whole "race doesn't exist" this is BS.

I'll agree with you on the latter, but being proud of your race is pretty fucking dumb. Accomplishments aren't done by races of people, but communities within races. "White people" as a whole haven't done shit; it's the British, French, Germans, etc. that made those advancements and historical events. Those people in those nations, classes, and communities just happened to be Caucasian (and there's exceptions of non-Caucasians in those communities contributing as well). It's not even a guilt thing with me. I can think my Italian culture and history is neat as hell, but I don't go "wow, look at all the amazing things the white race has done" because that's fucking stupid.

Now with that said, I'm okay with black people here having "black pride" because to me that's a pride in the black community in America who have a shared history of oppression here. It's more than just enjoying one's skin color, it's taking both pride and ownership of one's culture.

Frock

"I'll agree with you on the latter"

Why? From the looks of it no one has any real argument that it "really does" exist, whatever that means. I asked plenty of questions that were met with dead wind.

www.theladiesmonthly.com

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Four democrats have split ranks with party line. Say that they dont like the current administrations overspending.

I guess that makes them the 4 racists in the democrat party.

le sigh.

no, it makes them blue dog democrats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Dog_Coalition

let's play the race card again... oh wait, you did. nevermind.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

No, if you are against anything obama wants you are a racist. That has been established by the press and certain parties here at teh M

I think the blue dogs should expel the racists in their ranks.

Last edited by TheMorlock; 07-25-2010 at 01:09 PM..

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
le sigh.

no, it makes them blue dog democrats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Dog_Coalition

let's play the race card again... oh wait, you did. nevermind.
I love how politicians who don't always tow the party line get a cute little label in an attempt to shame them and show them the error of their ways. Nobody in this thread is suggesting that racists don't exist in the Tea Party, just that it also exists in other areas of politics with much more real power. The thing I've learned over the past year or so is that if you don't like everything Obama is serving, you might as well get up from the table, put on the white robes and join a Klan rally. Special interest groups like the NAACP have been hating on presidents since the group was formed..hell, even Obama had to prove his "blackness" before they would endorse him, and there are still members who don't think he's black enough since he has a white mother and doesn't share their ex-slave heritage. Of course none of that is racist...and it would be racist of anyone to even suggest such a thing. Right?

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Xayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
..except you always post bipartisan "omg there's XXXX happening in all sides of the political spectrum" in threads like these, then you cheer on when it's the other side of the fence. It's not really about the tea party either, and you know that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Really? I wasn't aware that I did that...maybe you can dig up some of these posts you refer to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post
how many would you like?
Quote:
Are you talking to me? Please, by all means waste as much of your time as possible digging up any of my posts that you think are even remotely relevant to what ruho is talking about...

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE HALLS OF JUSTICE

Quote:
Nobody in this thread is suggesting that racists don't exist in the Tea Party, just that it also exists in other areas of politics with much more real power.

The thing I've learned over the past year or so is that if you don't like everything Obama is serving, you might as well get up from the table, put on the white robes and join a Klan rally.

joemama

That's from this thread..having any luck digging up thousands of previous posts? You are just too retarded to deal with...kinda like the downie who always tries to butt in when adults are talking. We know the downie can't help it..I'm starting to wonder about you.

._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Xayd

you proved ruho's point and did exactly what he said you would in this thread AFTER he posted the accusation.

you're not very good at this.

Xayd

no, it isn't.

here's some help...

nytimes, newsweek = legitimate news sources
faux news =

Frenetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runding View Post
lawl, I'm really not trying to get involved in the actual content of this discussion -- but did you think about those two sources? It's like a Tea Partier quoting Fox News, you would all scoff at the thought of taking it seriously.

If you think a news source is suspicious, look up where the information the news source is quoting from. Don't just go, "LOL they are biased." Everything is biased, but we still have the ability to look things up for ourselves and think critically.

How the poll was conducted:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/15/us...l?ref=politics

joemama

Quote:
you proved ruho's point and did exactly what he said you would in this thread AFTER he posted the accusation.

you're not very good at this.
proved his point that I "always post such things in threads like this" by quoting a post in this thread which was basically just repeating what I said in my first post? (which is also in this thread btw) You are more retarded than I gave you credit for..

edit- wonder what the percentage of "racially resentful" people would be if you applied the very same criteria to the NAACP? Of course I realize that we aren't supposed to even think such a thing...and if there is racial resentment in the NAACP then it's totally justified since the white race is inherently evil. All I'm doing is pointing out hypocrisy my friend....don't give a shit about the tea party and don't care if you and others spend all your spare time trying to make them look like buffoons.

._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

topcat989

Quote:
no, it isn't.

here's some help...

nytimes, newsweek = legitimate news sources
faux news =

so says the liberal

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
problem is the vast majority of the members are.

Obviously this is a conclusion drawn from the large numbers of tea partiers you hang out with on a day to day basis all over the United States, and not some blanket statement you just pulled out of your ass that you can't confirm one way or another.