General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Triple B
 
Triple B's Avatar
 


you talking to me?
__________________
The classical COX inhibitors are not selective and inhibit all types of COX.
Old 06-02-2017, 03:20 PM Triple B is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1546  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
Yes I was.

I thought you quoted the Bannon picture

You have no idea what I was talking about in regards to Fargo?
__________________
╰( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )つ──☆*:・゚Alakaspam

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Old 06-02-2017, 03:29 PM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1547  

Triple B
 
Triple B's Avatar
 
I want to buy some of the cocaine that Kathy Griffin uses
__________________
The classical COX inhibitors are not selective and inhibit all types of COX.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:00 PM Triple B is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1548  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
I thought you quoted the Bannon picture

You have no idea what I was talking about in regards to Fargo?

Yes, I completely missed the connection with the latest episode and season 1... please clue me in.
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 06-02-2017, 05:08 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1549  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
I want to buy some of the cocaine that Kathy Griffin uses

I'd like to get in on that. Can we kill her too?

Who's worse - Kathy Griffin or Andy Dick?
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 06-02-2017, 05:10 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1550  

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
Yes, I completely missed the connection with the latest episode and season 1... please clue me in.

Look who MEW is sitting next to on the prison bus
__________________
╰( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )つ──☆*:・゚Alakaspam

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Old 06-02-2017, 05:20 PM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1551  

Sup
 
Sup's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
Look who MEW is sitting next to on the prison bus

__________________
Sup
Old 06-02-2017, 06:11 PM Sup is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1552  

Triple B
 
Triple B's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
Who's worse - Kathy Griffin or Andy Dick?


Kathy Griffin seems like she might be cool on cocaine (at least for a few minutes)

don't know if a drug exists that could make me tolerate Andy Dick
__________________
The classical COX inhibitors are not selective and inhibit all types of COX.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:20 PM Triple B is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1553  

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup View Post

__________________
╰( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )つ──☆*:・゚Alakaspam

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Old 06-02-2017, 06:57 PM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1554  

gribly
 
gribly's Avatar
 


I am fucking proud. That's the '57 Chevy I've mentioned in the past. Won tonight. Thought some of you guys might like this picture of my boss/driver. He's the tall one with the checkered flag if you didn't figure it out. After seven years he finally blew up the $500 motor, and traded the spare 440 six pack intake and carb setup from his street legal Coronet for a motor for the '57 and another motor for the Chevelle, which will exist sometime this fiscal year and is eligible for the same class. The new rolling chassis for the Chevelle is a retired modified, used to be a Camaro. We pulled a rotted out Chevelle from a junkyard this spring and are in the process of removing and restoring the body to mount on the modified.

Sorry I've been out of the loop for a while, shit has gotten very real at work and I bought a house. I have no life, at all. I haven't even ridden my dirt bike in a year-ish.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:53 PM gribly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1555  

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
guy on the left looks thrilled
__________________
╰( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )つ──☆*:・゚Alakaspam

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Old 06-02-2017, 11:54 PM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1556  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
Look who MEW is sitting next to on the prison bus

I considered that when I watched it but I didn't recognize him. Been a few years since I watched season 1.
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 06-03-2017, 10:00 AM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1557  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
Kathy Griffin seems like she might be cool on cocaine (at least for a few minutes)

don't know if a drug exists that could make me tolerate Andy Dick

Good points.

They're both awful.
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 06-03-2017, 10:02 AM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1558  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post


I am fucking proud. That's the '57 Chevy I've mentioned in the past. Won tonight. Thought some of you guys might like this picture of my boss/driver. He's the tall one with the checkered flag if you didn't figure it out. After seven years he finally blew up the $500 motor, and traded the spare 440 six pack intake and carb setup from his street legal Coronet for a motor for the '57 and another motor for the Chevelle, which will exist sometime this fiscal year and is eligible for the same class. The new rolling chassis for the Chevelle is a retired modified, used to be a Camaro. We pulled a rotted out Chevelle from a junkyard this spring and are in the process of removing and restoring the body to mount on the modified.

Sorry I've been out of the loop for a while, shit has gotten very real at work and I bought a house. I have no life, at all. I haven't even ridden my dirt bike in a year-ish.

humble brag
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 06-03-2017, 10:05 AM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1559  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Griffin also lost an endorsement deal with Squatty Potty, a line of bathroom footstool
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 06-03-2017, 10:14 AM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1560  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:51 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.