General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
AllUranusBelong2Me!
 
Shouldn't we build a wall like Israel on the Mexican border to keep the illegals out?

I saw on Fox News that despite the good work that most of these people (migrant workers) do, California loses 10 billion dollars a year through health care, welfare and illegals being housed in prison. Some other method for letting them work legall should be implemented. Any suggestions?
__________________
BrahmaADF - Gotta love non-white white supremacists.
Sanjay - Wow. an Iranian nazi. What are you a beige supremacist?
Debaser - The only "white" on Aldaris is all the semen running down his chin...
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris
Old 07-11-2004, 03:30 PM AllUranusBelong2Me! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Join the "Seal the Border" crowd.. I'm for sealing the border to and legal immigration but there are people that won't allow it to happen..
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 07-11-2004, 03:33 PM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2  

fatrat
 
You should check out the size of each border and ask how many trillions of dollar would you be willing to spend on such a thing.

Yeah, it works, but the sheer size of the US/Mexican border precludes us from doing such a thing. It's unworkable at best and a 5 trillion dollar mistake at worst.
Old 07-11-2004, 03:42 PM fatrat is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3  

TheDon
 
We could get LOTS of german shepards
Old 07-11-2004, 03:47 PM TheDon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#4  

l1dERfRzpRdVmb4SS
Xjagger
It took almost eight months to get here, and Augie had to donate the credit. <3 Kabn.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatrat
You should check out the size of each border and ask how many trillions of dollar would you be willing to spend on such a thing.

Yeah, it works, but the sheer size of the US/Mexican border precludes us from doing such a thing. It's unworkable at best and a 5 trillion dollar mistake at worst.

Agreed. Israel has a relatively small border and they can afford to do it. Unless we pull a Great Wall and have generations work on it their whole lives and bury them in the wall....

Old 07-11-2004, 03:51 PM l1dERfRzpRdVmb4SS is offline  
Reply With Quote
#5  

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH
 
Escaped Gorilla Genitals's Avatar
 
We could do it but something like that will never happen, especially with both sides pandering to the mexicans now.
Old 07-11-2004, 03:54 PM Escaped Gorilla Genitals is offline  
Reply With Quote
#6  

Euklid
 
Better to put the military to patrol the border, not just with Mexico but Canada as well.
Old 07-11-2004, 03:55 PM Euklid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#7  

TheDon
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euklid
Better to put the military to patrol the border, not just with Mexico but Canada as well.


Whats wrong with the Canadian border?
Old 07-11-2004, 03:56 PM TheDon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#8  

Nuntius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon
Whats wrong with the Canadian border?

It's right next to Canada, duh
Old 07-11-2004, 04:10 PM Nuntius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#9  

fatrat
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xjagger
Agreed. Israel has a relatively small border and they can afford to do it. Unless we pull a Great Wall and have generations work on it their whole lives and bury them in the wall....


No kidding.

I think we should just "rewild" the area and put lions, tigers, and bears in there. Lots of them. The mexicans will then build the fence for us to keep them out of their country.
Old 07-11-2004, 04:23 PM fatrat is offline  
Reply With Quote
#10  

Queen Pee(nis)
Elmo
I suck conservative cock
 
Queen Pee(nis)'s Avatar
 
No, I think we shoudl build up the military presence there and/or make the border patrol much bigger. I don't know about you guys in other states, but we here in california really feel the effects of this illegal immigration.
__________________
Leader and Founder of Gen[M]ay Anti-Liberal Club
Gen[M]ay Grammar Gestapo SS Trooper
Old 07-11-2004, 04:37 PM Queen Pee(nis) is offline  
Reply With Quote
#11  

Razor Wire Neck Tie
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllUranusBelong2Me!
I saw on Fox News that despite the good work that most of these people (migrant workers) do, California loses 10 billion dollars a year through health care, welfare and illegals being housed in prison. Some other method for letting them work legall should be implemented. Any suggestions?


We need to build a wall around Israel to keep the Jews out of the rest of the world. Better yet, we should build the wall and fill it with water.
__________________
Razor Wire Neck Tie, hated by most.
Old 07-11-2004, 04:42 PM Razor Wire Neck Tie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#12  

AllUranusBelong2Me!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Wire Neck Tie
We need to build a wall around Israel to keep the Jews out of the rest of the world. Better yet, we should build the wall and fill it with water.
LOL!
__________________
BrahmaADF - Gotta love non-white white supremacists.
Sanjay - Wow. an Iranian nazi. What are you a beige supremacist?
Debaser - The only "white" on Aldaris is all the semen running down his chin...
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris
Old 07-11-2004, 04:45 PM AllUranusBelong2Me! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#13  

homer1300
 
they will just dig tunnels...
__________________
[QUOTE=twheatley]it is a 32 degree kink, i measured it with a protractor.[/QUOTE]

ea771c2a4db83d092b7cf870edc4ec39
Old 07-11-2004, 04:47 PM homer1300 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#14  

AllUranusBelong2Me!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xjagger
Agreed. Israel has a relatively small border and they can afford to do it. Unless we pull a Great Wall and have generations work on it their whole lives and bury them in the wall....

We could use the incarcerated illegals as slave labor to build it and charge the Mexican government for have the cost. If they don't agree, we illegally cross their border with our military and sieze their resources/oil. Their siezing our welfare and medical resources.
__________________
BrahmaADF - Gotta love non-white white supremacists.
Sanjay - Wow. an Iranian nazi. What are you a beige supremacist?
Debaser - The only "white" on Aldaris is all the semen running down his chin...
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris
Old 07-11-2004, 04:48 PM AllUranusBelong2Me! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#15  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:31 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.