General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools
Sf_J
Has a tidy sheath!
 
Sf_J's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Palin View Post
Aw... bitches be h8in

what's amusing to me is that if anyone else made this thread you'd be rallying right behind them, but it's kristchan so you're not participating in the usual internet expose joy ride. Or you've grown past it, whatever. I still don't get the viciousness between you two.

It sucks that someone would feel compelled to exploit compassion and generosity of a community, but I'd rather be the one that was duped than the one that lives that life of lying and manipulation for attention or whatever drives a person to do so. It's amazing how lies catch up and end up exposed here. free entertainment, but it does make me cringe at times.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:58 PM Sf_J is offline  
#391  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

bizell
 
::
__________________
--ug_rulz_all's Trance Krew--
d310e4fdb8fd77ea25374f4a4efb40b0
8b55a96b91b9ef517a847fb1a1385cd3 [pornmay.com]
Old 10-17-2008, 12:58 PM bizell is offline  
#392  

Kahnza
Screw you guys, I'm going home!
 
Kahnza's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by logie View Post

its a dude
Old 10-17-2008, 01:02 PM Kahnza is offline  
#393  

imsoocool2
Now this guy knows how to draw cool shit... I was drunk when I gave him this title
 
imsoocool2's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarfree_Jazz View Post
what's amusing to me is that if anyone else made this thread you'd be rallying right behind them, but it's kristchan so you're not participating in the usual internet expose joy ride. Or you've grown past it, whatever. I still don't get the viciousness between you two.

It sucks that someone would feel compelled to exploit compassion and generosity of a community, but I'd rather be the one that was duped than the one that lives that life of lying and manipulation for attention or whatever drives a person to do so. It's amazing how lies catch up and end up exposed here. free entertainment, but it does make me cringe at times.

hey sup!

(i'm at work wooh!)
__________________
Une charmante bergère et un petit ramoneur de rien du tout.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:02 PM imsoocool2 is offline  
#394  

Jas101
 
Jas101's Avatar
 
is there anyway the whole coolness is a liar thing is a mistake and that he really has cancer? the posts on his facebook claiming could be themselves.

youre all going to look pretty fucking stupid if he dies tonight.
__________________
gsharaf - maybe you just aren't ghey enough, so take one up da butt (for the team)
Jeff - Anyone got any midget porn? Its for a friend.
c449140ffaaa3f7c2e4d93e0ba37705e [pornmay.com]
Old 10-17-2008, 01:03 PM Jas101 is offline  
#395  

apextual
RMTC is the only man that can handle my tits!
 
apextual's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Palin View Post
Haven't you learned by now you're just something to pass the time until something interesting comes by? You get boring so quickly, maybe if you could do better than, 'I know you are but what am I' or 'OMG your carpet is ugly' or any of your other sorry ass used up canned responses interaction with you would last longer than any one of your last "relationships"

Do you want me to be truly insulting? Okay.

You choose to pick on younger, more attractive women who remind you of your former self, because you have turned into a shell of what you once were; your husband's unibrow could provide warmth for a small country if plucked; you hate your job because you work for people you can't tolerate (most likely because you are jealous of what they have accomplished in life); you just bought what is called a "McMansion"; you collect animals because you can't bear any children of your own (and this is also probably one of the reasons why you hate kristchan so much); you are over-emotional and can't stand when people don't agree with everything you wish/want/desire, and have driven away your close friends because of this; and finally, you're a vapid bitch who thrives on other's misfortune and then attempts to martyr herself by valiantly crusading against internet bullying.

Now that tirade certainly lasted longer than one of my past relationships.
__________________
shabubu: apextual is the baddest bitch on the lollernets.
sanjay: CrowdGather has lawyers. Apextual works for us pro-boner.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:04 PM apextual is offline  
#396  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarfree_Jazz View Post
what's amusing to me is that if anyone else made this thread you'd be rallying right behind them, but it's kristchan so you're not participating in the usual internet expose joy ride. Or you've grown past it, whatever. I still don't get the viciousness between you two.

It sucks that someone would feel compelled to exploit compassion and generosity of a community, but I'd rather be the one that was duped than the one that lives that life of lying and manipulation for attention or whatever drives a person to do so. It's amazing how lies catch up and end up exposed here. free entertainment, but it does make me cringe at times.

Ganging up on people on the forum is one thing, but I have a particular distaste for taking it outside of the forum and involving IRL stuff or cross posting ... whatever... which is something Kristchan does often. This is what I find loathesome. I don't think it's right, I have never thought it was right and I cant' say I've ever been on the attacking end of pursuing someone OFF of the forum and making their life outside of GenMay scary as fuck just for the sake of "fun" or "drama" or "frontpage" or whatever. It's wrong. Period.

It scares the living shit out of me to think that maybe one day someone's going to stalk my myspace or whatever and post GenMay stuff there and get my family involved in whatever bs has gone on on the forum... that isn't right at all, and nothing justifies it.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:04 PM Sarah Palin is offline  
#397  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by apextual View Post
Do you want me to be truly insulting? Okay.

You choose to pick on younger, more attractive women who remind you of your former self, because you have turned into a shell of what you once were; your husband's unibrow could provide warmth for a small country if plucked; you hate your job because you work for people you can't tolerate (most likely because you are jealous of what they have accomplished in life); you just bought what is called a "McMansion"; you collect animals because you can't bear any children of your own (and this is also probably one of the reasons why you hate kristchan so much); you are over-emotional and can't stand when people don't agree with everything you wish/want/desire, and have driven away your close friends because of this; and finally, you're a vapid bitch who thrives on other's misfortune and then attempts to martyr herself by valiantly crusading against internet bullying.


Thanks for the psychoanalysis, where do I send the check?
Old 10-17-2008, 01:05 PM Sarah Palin is offline  
#398  

Kahnza
el borracho
I luvs me some big ole fatties... too bad my lil weiner makes them cry! :(
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Thread is definitely delivering now.

still in tyler my nig?
__________________
Most will agree when I say half my posts arent worth reading.

OWK is my official hero.

suffocate (9:05:45 PM): he's the sweetest guy you will ever meet. fuck off.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:06 PM Kahnza is offline  
#399  

Kahnza
Screw you guys, I'm going home!
 
Kahnza's Avatar
 
Old 10-17-2008, 01:07 PM Kahnza is offline  
#400  

sanjay
 
sanjay's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Palin View Post
Ganging up on people on the forum is one thing, but I have a particular distaste for taking it outside of the forum and involving IRL stuff or cross posting ... whatever... which is something Kristchan does often. This is what I find loathesome. I don't think it's right, I have never thought it was right and I cant' say I've ever been on the attacking end of pursuing someone OFF of the forum and making their life outside of GenMay scary as fuck just for the sake of "fun" or "drama" or "frontpage" or whatever. It's wrong. Period.

It scares the living shit out of me to think that maybe one day someone's going to stalk my myspace or whatever and post GenMay stuff there and get my family involved in whatever bs has gone on on the forum... that isn't right at all, and nothing justifies it.

RTFTBP

Kristchan did not post anything on his facebook...she read a bunch of his friends claiming he was a pathological liar and brought it back to genmay....not the other way around.

DONT FIGHT JUST TO FIGHT.
__________________
give love, get love.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:08 PM sanjay is offline  
#401  

apextual
RMTC is the only man that can handle my tits!
 
apextual's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Palin View Post
Thanks for the psychoanalysis, where do I send the check?

you gonna cry? huh? you gonna squirt some?
__________________
shabubu: apextual is the baddest bitch on the lollernets.
sanjay: CrowdGather has lawyers. Apextual works for us pro-boner.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:09 PM apextual is offline  
#402  

Kahnza
Screw you guys, I'm going home!
 
Kahnza's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay View Post
RTFTBP

Kristchan did not post anything on his facebook...she read a bunch of his friends claiming he was a pathological liar and brought it back to genmay....not the other way around.

DONT FIGHT JUST TO FIGHT.

RTFTBP = Read The Fucking Thread BUTT PIPE?
Old 10-17-2008, 01:10 PM Kahnza is offline  
#403  

apextual
RMTC is the only man that can handle my tits!
 
apextual's Avatar
 
Read The Fucking Thread, Bitch Please!
__________________
shabubu: apextual is the baddest bitch on the lollernets.
sanjay: CrowdGather has lawyers. Apextual works for us pro-boner.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:11 PM apextual is offline  
#404  

Sf_J
Has a tidy sheath!
 
Sf_J's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Palin View Post
Ganging up on people on the forum is one thing, but I have a particular distaste for taking it outside of the forum and involving IRL stuff or cross posting ... whatever... which is something Kristchan does often. This is what I find loathesome. I don't think it's right, I have never thought it was right and I cant' say I've ever been on the attacking end of pursuing someone OFF of the forum and making their life outside of GenMay scary as fuck just for the sake of "fun" or "drama" or "frontpage" or whatever. It's wrong. Period.

It scares the living shit out of me to think that maybe one day someone's going to stalk my myspace or whatever and post GenMay stuff there and get my family involved in whatever bs has gone on on the forum... that isn't right at all, and nothing justifies it.


I was afraid you were going to take my post as an attack on you and I'm very glad you didn't read into it that way. Also I agree with you wholeheartedly that digging into someones personal private life and posting on the forum is too aggressive and even creepy. However myspace and other public sites where information is posted is fair game imo. I'm very reluctant to open my private life to "internet people", not because I have such an exciting or scandalous life, but because I don't want my details to be used for cheap entertainment.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:12 PM Sf_J is offline  
#405  

 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.