General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
Your dumbest fucking post ever.


Your right to work doesn't equate to your right to work in an air conditioner environment with a chair for your fatass at all times, a shift that doesn't involve a lot of moving, and with a cherry on top.

Someone has to pick up the garbage. Someone has to empty public shitters and clean toilets. Don't want to? Don't think it's worth it? Then fucking starve to death or kill yourself.

Except in today's world, the answer to that last question is "Suck the American Teet from those who actually DONT want to be seen as useless"

So... work shit job, starve faster? Maybe I opt for food instead. Pitch a tent if you can't afford rent? Yeah, that's what I want. I want to be confused with OWS people because I only get to work part-time or less so the company/farm can avoid paying health benefits, not to mention getting fired anyway because I have to choose between smelling like shit in public or looking like a Holocaust victim, both of which I would get fired over. Maybe if these companies you stand up for offered a better deal than welfare, people wouldn't use it so fucking much. Seriously. People aren't stupid or lazy. They look at the options given, and they choose the one that benefits them most. Hell, they can take those shit jobs, and still not get off of welfare because they cannot earn enough, either through being forced to work low hours, or some other factor produced by the employer to prevent the workers from earning enough to get off of welfare. Do you not see that? Are you having trouble making the connection here? Should I just kill you and solve the country's problems right then and there? Fuckin' shithead.
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:39 PM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#361  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

s0me0nesmind1
 
s0me0nesmind1's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
So... work shit job, starve faster? Maybe I opt for food instead. Pitch a tent if you can't afford rent? Yeah, that's what I want. I want to be confused with OWS people because I only get to work part-time or less so the company/farm can avoid paying health benefits, not to mention getting fired anyway because I have to choose between smelling like shit in public or looking like a Holocaust victim, both of which I would get fired over. Maybe if these companies you stand up for offered a better deal than welfare, people wouldn't use it so fucking much. Seriously. People aren't stupid or lazy. They look at the options given, and they choose the one that benefits them most. Hell, they can take those shit jobs, and still not get off of welfare because they cannot earn enough, either through being forced to work low hours, or some other factor produced by the employer to prevent the workers from earning enough to get off of welfare. Do you not see that? Are you having trouble making the connection here? Should I just kill you and solve the country's problems right then and there? Fuckin' shithead.

I hate to say it, but looks like someone needs to actual learn what it IS like in a third world country to understand the clear difference between "working hard" here. You don't seem to be able to grasp the situation on either side
__________________
8e12bfe909ef9fcfaa2d400a638d4801 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
║▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╚═╝
Old 07-17-2012, 04:53 PM s0me0nesmind1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#362  

Jack's raging erection
 
Jack's raging erection's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
I hate to say it, but looks like someone needs to actual learn what it IS like in a third world country to understand the clear difference between "working hard" here. You don't seem to be able to grasp the situation on either side

I've actually lived and worked in an area of Mexico you would call "third world." For them, work is going through the dump looking for food. They don't really have any shelter they can call their own, except for what they might be able to cobble together on whatever space is available to them, if any. A mansion to them is an 8' x 10' concrete slab with cinder block walls and a tin roof.

Do you want to know what the difference was between there and here? There, they don't have the government trying to take from them nearly as much as they do here, because their government understands they have nothing left to give. Our government tries to take everything you have, even if you have nothing, to include your life if they can get away with it. And you're going to tell me that here is better than there? We're one of the richest nations on earth, and we have trouble feeding people IN THIS COUNTRY. We're a nation of work that needs doing, people that are unemployed, untold wealth, and nothing is going to be done about it because that would mean sharing the wealth with these people you would deem not worth it. Including yourself!

Maybe you need to go put in some work in a foreign country for a people that desperately need your help. Maybe you need to see how they live. Then you need to understand that what I'm asking for isn't all that much. I just ask to be able to work and support myself on that labor without having to be so dependent on government to help make the ends meet because the company I work for can't pony up for me while they give upper management ridiculous salaries, with even more ludicrous bonuses, for doing shit that would get guys like us not only fired, but thrown in jail for the better part of our lives.

But you won't do that, since your kind is allergic to brown people. Go fuck yourself.
__________________
My real name is Shaved Dog's Ass.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:51 PM Jack's raging erection is offline  
Reply With Quote
#363  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
WE AS AMERICANS ARE NOT ENTITLED TO AUTOMATIC UPGRADE TO LIVEABLE WAGE/ MIDDLE CLASS INCOME. YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO WORK. IT'S AN ODD CONCEPT, I KNOW, BUT SOMEONE HAS TO FILL THE BUCKET YOU FUCKING NIT WIT TWAT MUFFIN.

A living wage is considerably less than a middle class income.

Someone has to fill the bucket but we don't live in a third world country where filling the bucket is the only job to be had genius.

And no one is talking about not working, fucknuts. we are talking about compensation for work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
Your dumbest fucking post ever.


Your right to work doesn't equate to your right to work in an air conditioner environment with a chair for your fatass at all times, a shift that doesn't involve a lot of moving, and with a cherry on top.

Someone has to pick up the garbage. Someone has to empty public shitters and clean toilets. Don't want to? Don't think it's worth it? Then fucking starve to death or kill yourself.

Except in today's world, the answer to that last question is "Suck the American Teet from those who actually DONT want to be seen as useless"

You are so fucking dumb it hurts. No one is saying you need an air-conditioned desk job for every job. I'm saying if you aren't paying enough, the only people you are going to get for your migrant farm work are immigrants who see that pay as a step up from the nothing they have.

Garbage men and janitors actually get paid pretty damn well depending on the locale.

And again, we are talking about PEOPLE WITH JOBS.

WHO IS SUCKING ON WHAT TEAT?

http://crooksandliars.com/tina-dupuy...sidizing-walma

I don't even know why I bother trying to explain shit to you, all you seem capable of is regurgitating bumper sticker slogans.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street

Last edited by pyramid; 07-17-2012 at 06:19 PM..
Old 07-17-2012, 06:10 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#364  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
So... work shit job, starve faster? Maybe I opt for food instead. Pitch a tent if you can't afford rent? Yeah, that's what I want. I want to be confused with OWS people because I only get to work part-time or less so the company/farm can avoid paying health benefits, not to mention getting fired anyway because I have to choose between smelling like shit in public or looking like a Holocaust victim, both of which I would get fired over. Maybe if these companies you stand up for offered a better deal than welfare, people wouldn't use it so fucking much. Seriously. People aren't stupid or lazy. They look at the options given, and they choose the one that benefits them most. Hell, they can take those shit jobs, and still not get off of welfare because they cannot earn enough, either through being forced to work low hours, or some other factor produced by the employer to prevent the workers from earning enough to get off of welfare. Do you not see that? Are you having trouble making the connection here? Should I just kill you and solve the country's problems right then and there? Fuckin' shithead.

Just think, if we eliminated the minimum wage everyone could have jobs for $0.25 an hour!

Problem solved.

http://crooksandliars.com/tina-dupuy...sidizing-walma
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 07-17-2012, 06:23 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#365  

edplayer
no
 
edplayer's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
Yes, they are working, they should be paid, etc. But they have no skill. No rarity. It's just like anything else in this world which is supply and demand. The supply of people that can do shit work is anyone that isn't retarded. Hence, no demand. You should be paid, yes. Livable? That's completely debatable. What is livable? There's plenty of places such as farms that you can work and live for free.


What? What is this?

This has to be an imposter. someonesmind usually posts nonsense yet this is making sense.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
So, how long until this monopoly you support starts starving you to death because you can't grow enough of your own food for subsistence living simply because that would cross some threshold that can be construed as production with intent to distribute or sell (which brings the FDA down on you)?


Do you know of any examples of this happening?





Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
Fuck this shit, I'm not supporting that.


Are you voting this year for either the Republican or Democratic candidate for President? Because if you are, you are supporting it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
where the fuck are all the magical jobs from motherfucking jobby land which we were promised?


Magical job land is closed for renovation.




Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Oh, your good paying job you used to have? yeah, it's gone. just go work at starbucks part time and don't fucking complain because that job is just as good as your old job because heaven forbid you actually use that unemployment insurance you paid into when you were working a good job.

What's that? you have bills? like a car or a house or children? well fuck you, you should have planned ahead for a global market collapse that left you homeless and destitute while the rich motherfuckers who caused all the problems just got richer. Suck it up asshole. Just go work the fry machine at mcdonlds and believe that working really hard will win you financial independence any day now.

that's a good worker bee.


So I have a question for you. To me it seems like a good idea to use your benefits while you look for a comparable or better job. But lets say you either do that and it doesn't pan out or don't even bother and fuck off that time and money. After that do you think its reasonable to consider a job at the fry machine or maybe even out in the fields? I don't think anyone here is suggesting that you don't use your unemployment insurance (maybe someone did though and I missed it).

Or is it better to just move back into your mom's house or maybe scout out a nice trash can to call that home? I can understand why would want to make a lot of money but if someone elected to be XX years of age and have minimal or no skills do you really think its productive to spend time being angry about how they aren't being paid fairly in our first world consumer economy based country?


Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
How much longer do you think americans are going to put up with this shit?


I'm not sure how much longer Americans will put up with this but I believe that there are many reasons it occurred/is occurring and one of those reasons is that many people have figured out that they will put up with it. They will likely put up with even more and I'm not talking about the same going on for more time but I'm talking about it getting worse and going on for more time.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:54 PM edplayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#366  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post
Magical job land is closed for renovation.



Do they have a sign outside that says: "Your tax cuts at work" like they have for public works that say "your tax dollars at work"?

Quote:
So I have a question for you. To me it seems like a good idea to use your benefits while you look for a comparable or better job. But lets say you either do that and it doesn't pan out or don't even bother and fuck off that time and money. After that do you think its reasonable to consider a job at the fry machine or maybe even out in the fields? I don't think anyone here is suggesting that you don't use your unemployment insurance (maybe someone did though and I missed it).
I thought that he was suggesting that people should just take whatever shit job is available because working part time at walmart is somehow better than being on unemployment because he thinks of unemployment as an entitlement program and doesn't realize that a large percentage of the people working at shit jobs like at walmart still have to use programs he doesn't like, like food stamps, to get by.

Yes, eventually you are going to have to make some hard choices if your unemployment runs out and you have no income. You may have to flip some burgers or dig some ditches. You may have to move back in with mom and go back to school while flipping burgers...

My buddy Mike has two jobs and goes to school at the local community college but he can't even afford a cheap car to get around so he takes the buses and trains to get around when he can't get a ride. He lives on his brother's sofa when he's not staying over here with my sister. That's economic reality for a lot of people today.

Unfortunately, the ultimate end game for the supply siders seems to be to make everyone so desperately poor that ultimately they will have no fucking choice and will just do whatever shit job they can for whatever shit pay they can get out of sheer desperation.

Quote:
Or is it better to just move back into your mom's house or maybe scout out a nice trash can to call that home? I can understand why would want to make a lot of money but if someone elected to be XX years of age and have minimal or no skills do you really think its productive to spend time being angry about how they aren't being paid fairly in our first world consumer economy based country?
Just being angry about it isn't going to get anyone anywhere. That anger needs to fuel action.

And I think it's not just bad for the individual if they can't get paid enough to live properly on, I think it harms our whole economy. We can't have a consumer based economy if everyone is a wage slave working shitty service economy jobs just getting by paycheck to paycheck while all the wealth is funneled to the few at the top. The mitt romneys of the world can only buy so much goods and services. If they are the only ones left who can afford to buy anything we don't have a consumer based economy anymore. We will have an economy based on cheap food and housing where everyone lives in massive slums and the mitt romneys will live in private cities where the poors are not allowed unless they are working. We will start to look like india before they had a middle class.

And we aren't just talking about the poor here. These are middle class jobs that are going away and middle class pay that is stagnating as well. The pay problem is not just at the very bottom end with people of questionable work ethic or skills. There are plenty of college educated middle class earners who are being squeezed by shrinking salaries and growing costs. We were told our whole lives, go to college, get a good job, you don't want to end up flipping burgers. Welp, a lot of people believed that. Now they have a college degree and a heap of college debt they were told their wonderful job after college would pay for... and now they are being told, tough shit, go flip some burgers. Magic job land is closed for renovations.

And don't you dare question what you see going on all around you. That is class warfare.

Quote:
I'm not sure how much longer Americans will put up with this but I believe that there are many reasons it occurred/is occurring and one of those reasons is that many people have figured out that they will put up with it. They will likely put up with even more and I'm not talking about the same going on for more time but I'm talking about it getting worse and going on for more time.
Indeed.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 07-17-2012, 08:58 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#367  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post


My buddy Mike has two jobs and goes to school at the local community college but he can't even afford a cheap car to get around so he takes the buses and trains to get around when he can't get a ride. He lives on his brother's sofa when he's not staying over here with my sister. That's economic reality for a lot of people today.

then he shouldn't be going to college. like, alright it makes sense to educate yourself to get a better career... but this is the reality of it. there are a lot of people who choose to go to school and work multiple jobs and still can't get by, but school isn't mandatory and while generally necessary to advance in life... if you can't afford it you can't afford it. when everyone goes to college it becomes meaningless too. its situations like this where he should really be working and SAVING to go to school, not trying to work and go to school at the same time while living in poverty. if more people did this not only would their degree be worth more as now there aren't quite so many people getting them, but they wouldn't have to live on other people's couches.

it reminds me of a girl i know who complains that she can't pay her rent, she can't afford to do anything or go anywhere or even get new underwear... but she goes to the bar every night. EVERY night.

another example is the person working two jobs, barely making ends meet, but has a pet dog. the dog is a luxury.

school is a luxury too. it sucks that he wouldn't be able to get that education, and really we should live in a world where its more affordable and easy to access... but we don't and its an elective system that far too many people think is mandatory. its a tough choice sometimes but a lot of people don't consider it and then go into debt.

edit: i could go on for pages with anecdotal evidence about people living above their means, or trying to. yeah, that doesn't count for much generally, but you yourself admit 'mike' is working 2 jobs and going to school and still living in poverty.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”

Last edited by Xcric; 07-17-2012 at 09:48 PM..
Old 07-17-2012, 09:36 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#368  

Colicious
I'm 18 and my mom grounded me for going 10 over the speed limit!! <3 siriusnova
 
Colicious's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
then he shouldn't be going to college. like, alright it makes sense to educate yourself to get a better career... but this is the reality of it. there are a lot of people who choose to go to school and work multiple jobs and still can't get by, but school isn't mandatory and while generally necessary to advance in life... if you can't afford it you can't afford it. when everyone goes to college it becomes meaningless too. its situations like this where he should really be working and SAVING to go to school, not trying to work and go to school at the same time while living in poverty. if more people did this not only would their degree be worth more as now there aren't quite so many people getting them, but they wouldn't have to live on other people's couches.

it reminds me of a girl i know who complains that she can't pay her rent, she can't afford to do anything or go anywhere or even get new underwear... but she goes to the bar every night. EVERY night.

another example is the person working two jobs, barely making ends meet, but has a pet dog. the dog is a luxury.

school is a luxury too. it sucks that he wouldn't be able to get that education, and really we should live in a world where its more affordable and easy to access... but we don't and its an elective system that far too many people think is mandatory. its a tough choice sometimes but a lot of people don't consider it and then go into debt.

edit: i could go on for pages with anecdotal evidence about people living above their means, or trying to. yeah, that doesn't count for much generally, but you yourself admit 'mike' is working 2 jobs and going to school and still living in poverty.

its more of that entitled .


and you dont have to go to a big ol state school. local community university's tuition is pretty cheap


if hes working 2 jobs and still cant afford rent he is a dumbfuck with no skills


i made 40k in a year waiting tables, busting my ass at a goddamn corporate restaurant while going to school. i have no sympathy for broke ass niggas
__________________
3e8e19ca5f2e1c52bbc2223c33a41dda [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:06 PM Colicious is offline  
Reply With Quote
#369  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colicious View Post
its more of that entitled .


and you dont have to go to a big ol state school. local community university's tuition is pretty cheap


if hes working 2 jobs and still cant afford rent he is a dumbfuck with no skills


i made 40k in a year waiting tables, busting my ass at a goddamn corporate restaurant while going to school. i have no sympathy for broke ass niggas

yup. pretty much. local tuition went up by 200 dollars per year. its still the cheapest in the state at under 3500 per year. even i can afford to go on a yearly basis, if he can't then he's throwing away his money on some luxury somewhere. if he's not and can't afford it still, then its time for him to not enroll for the next semester and save some cash.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 07-17-2012, 10:11 PM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#370  

edplayer
no
 
edplayer's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post


Do they have a sign outside that says: "Your tax cuts at work" like they have for public works that say "your tax dollars at work"?



No. They don't have signs because you don't walk into magical job land. You get catapulted into it as through a cannon.



Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
I thought that he was suggesting that people should just take whatever shit job is available because working part time at walmart is somehow better than being on unemployment because he thinks of unemployment as an entitlement program and doesn't realize that a large percentage of the people working at shit jobs like at walmart still have to use programs he doesn't like, like food stamps, to get by.


I don't think that is what he meant but he can come back and clarify it himself.



Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
My buddy Mike has two jobs and goes to school at the local community college but he can't even afford a cheap car to get around so he takes the buses and trains to get around when he can't get a ride. He lives on his brother's sofa when he's not staying over here with my sister. That's economic reality for a lot of people today.



Is that a problem? I didn't have a car when I got out of prison. I didn't complain to anyone about it I just deal with it. And you say he has two jobs but what does that mean? You can have two jobs and work only 15 hours a week for example. If he has two full time jobs then I imagine he is not good any managing money.



Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
And I think it's not just bad for the individual if they can't get paid enough to live properly on, I think it harms our whole economy. We can't have a consumer based economy if everyone is a wage slave working shitty service economy jobs just getting by paycheck to paycheck while all the wealth is funneled to the few at the top. The mitt romneys of the world can only buy so much goods and services. If they are the only ones left who can afford to buy anything we don't have a consumer based economy anymore. We will have an economy based on cheap food and housing where everyone lives in massive slums and the mitt romneys will live in private cities where the poors are not allowed unless they are working. We will start to look like india before they had a middle class.

And we aren't just talking about the poor here. These are middle class jobs that are going away and middle class pay that is stagnating as well. The pay problem is not just at the very bottom end with people of questionable work ethic or skills. There are plenty of college educated middle class earners who are being squeezed by shrinking salaries and growing costs. We were told our whole lives, go to college, get a good job, you don't want to end up flipping burgers. Welp, a lot of people believed that. Now they have a college degree and a heap of college debt they were told their wonderful job after college would pay for... and now they are being told, tough shit, go flip some burgers. Magic job land is closed for renovations.


I feel a lot of what you are saying.

I'll start with the 2nd part first (that is where you say "We were told our whole lives").

I think I am a little older than you. I grew up hearing similar things. That education is what you should strive for and that you should become either a doctor or lawyer. With that you could buy a Mercedes Benz and everything would be perfect.

I used to go along with that (getting an education, not the being a dr/lawyer part) but now I would say that improving your ability to assess information is more important. One checks off the marks that leads to worthiness of job consideration. The other improves your ability to thrive in a dynamic landscape.

My point is that what we were told was which I don't think is that big of a deal because it matches most of the other stuff we believe that can also be called . I think that to bother laying blame in this situation is a waste of time. If you are in it, get out of it. Who cares whose fault it was.


Back to the first part. All that could fall under one way used to describe America which is capitalist. Nothing about being helpful to others or measuring the impact on society just simply how much did you improve upon from the previous quarter.

Not saying its good or bad but that is just what it is. Just sayin...


Now, do you think our President has done anything of significance to change that?





Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Indeed.


Going back to that train of thought I'm not voting for any Presidential candidate this election however if Gingrich would have been the nominee I definitely would have voted for him. He would have brought real change.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:24 AM edplayer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#371  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colicious View Post
if hes working 2 jobs and still cant afford rent he is a dumbfuck with no skills

Sounds like a reason to go to school to get some skills.

Hurr but that's entitlement!
Old 07-18-2012, 12:27 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#372  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colicious View Post
its more of that entitled .


and you dont have to go to a big ol state school. local community university's tuition is pretty cheap


if hes working 2 jobs and still cant afford rent he is a dumbfuck with no skills


i made 40k in a year waiting tables, busting my ass at a goddamn corporate restaurant while going to school. i have no sympathy for broke ass niggas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcric View Post
yup. pretty much. local tuition went up by 200 dollars per year. its still the cheapest in the state at under 3500 per year. even i can afford to go on a yearly basis, if he can't then he's throwing away his money on some luxury somewhere. if he's not and can't afford it still, then its time for him to not enroll for the next semester and save some cash.

So everyone making less than you did at some point in your past is just a lazy fuck with no skills?

Really?

And focusing on community college instead of a car is a luxury?

Really?

How the fuck does someone get ahead in your world?

Just get three part time jobs?

Really?
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street

Last edited by pyramid; 07-18-2012 at 01:37 AM..
Old 07-18-2012, 01:31 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#373  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Sounds like a reason to go to school to get some skills.

Hurr but that's entitlement!

What a dumbass, thinking that more skills to go along with his hard work would ever get him anywhere in life...

/do you guys even remember what side of an argument you are on?

hurr durr poor people are poor because they are stupid and unskilled and unwilling to work.

lololol, why would a poor person work two shit paying jobs and try to get more skills? what a stupid poor person.

what the actual fuck, people?

how does someone win in your fucked up world?
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 07-18-2012, 01:36 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#374  

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet
 
Xcric's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
So everyone making less than you did at some point in your past is just a lazy fuck with no skills?

Really?

And focusing on community college instead of a car is a luxury?

Really?

How the fuck does someone get ahead in your world?

Just get three part time jobs?

Really?

whoa buddy. nowhere did i say they were a lazy fuck. everywhere did i say that they are trying to go to school when they can't afford it. i like you guy, but don't put words in my mouth.
__________________
“My sorrow: to dream of simple times and wake in mine . . . .”
—Ola DaRiol, “Regrets”
Old 07-18-2012, 01:54 AM Xcric is offline  
Reply With Quote
#375  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:12 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.