General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
bingstudent
I am an idiot!
 
bingstudent's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
You have said "What on earth are you babbling about" or "What the hell are you saying" like 5 times in this thread. Seriously, you are fucking retarded if you don't understand the points being made, and furthermore proof you don't make shit, or suck off your parents money if you have any .

Gargle my sack, shitstain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
Pretty sure they did. I'm not going to say people who are rich didn't vote for them, just because they are rich doesn't prevent them from being completely retarded. All it take's is a little brainwashing liberal media bias to get this idea in their head that everything that is occurring was all from GWB in 8 years and they think the obvious answer to magically fixing it is the opposite major political party.

brainwashed by the media? Get real and stop spouting off like some sort of Ron Paulite conspiracy theorist. And yes, I think the blame for two failing wars can be fairly placed on GWB, if you can't understand that you're even more retarded than your posts make you out to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by möbiustrip View Post
Your taxable income exceeds $250,000?

This year ... I sure plan for it to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
That sounds an awful lot like democrats the past 8 years.

I challenge you to list one policy pushed by GWB or implemented by the Republican Congress that improved the average American's quality of life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Yeah thats why canadians flock to the USA for health care. Because their tax based health system works just peachy.

It's so cute when you lie to support your argument.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:58 PM bingstudent is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Corbin
 
Corbin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
People starving to death and being forced to get off their fat fucking ass to find work would be far more beneficial to society.

See here I thought it was record high unemployment combined with the economy losing over half a million jobs a month but I see now it's just laziness on the part of poor people!!1 lol why doesn't everyone just get $100,000+ jobs then we wouldn't need welfare or unemployment anymore!1
Old 03-08-2009, 09:26 PM Corbin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbin View Post
See here I thought it was record high unemployment combined with the economy losing over half a million jobs a month but I see now it's just laziness on the part of poor people!!1 lol why doesn't everyone just get $100,000+ jobs then we wouldn't need welfare or unemployment anymore!1

Fuck that shit! Let's just kill Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, seize their assets, and send a check to every American so they can party like it's 1999!
__________________
lol
Old 03-08-2009, 09:46 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

SocialMisfit
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingstudent View Post
You don't have to be an average person to understand what they're looking for.

It doesn't matter now anyway, the votes are tallied and we're well on our way to quasi-socialist utopia and you dimwits can't do anything to stop it.

Long as that utopia includes semi automatic firearms and honest politicians/businessmen i'm all for it.
__________________
"In God we trust. Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them"
Old 03-08-2009, 09:47 PM SocialMisfit is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

SocialMisfit
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
Fuck that shit! Let's just kill Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, seize their assets, and send a check to every American so they can party like it's 1999!

I seriously think you are on to something here.
__________________
"In God we trust. Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them"
Old 03-08-2009, 09:48 PM SocialMisfit is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH
 
Escaped Gorilla Genitals's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by möbiustrip View Post
With such an all-around increase in quality of life, can you afford NOT to move?? In AmeriKKKa you're lucky to tread water long enough to qualify for food stamps!!!1

Imagine a gif of a big rolleyes emoticon vomiting smaller rolleyes emoticons here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by möbiustrip View Post
Pull your head out of your ass. Monarchs can provide welfare. Communists can commit genocide. Philosophy affects no one unless put into practice, laws affect no one until they're enforced.

I assume you intended "exceptionalism" to mean something besides "reality," so let's try this again, and don't be in such a hurry to draw you shoot yourself in the foot.
I'm not really sure what this has to do with anything but so far the only argument you've presented is that "people inside the US are too stupid for welfare to work" which is of course nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by möbiustrip View Post
Yeah? Is Fox UK on BBC1 or BBC2? When was the last time French parliament had to filibuster carving the ten commandments into the side of the Bastille? Did Partido Popular just have a keynote speech by a 13-year-old?
The UK is full of retarded right wing (for the UK) magazines and the BBC airs some pretty biased stories too, I've heard SKY TV and the like airs some pretty stupid shit as well. I assume France probably has analogous publications and information sources because there are always stupid reactionaries in any country to eat up such garbage.

The US media does have some news stations/papers that are especially bad but there are also some really good media sources available. The US has been full of ignorant conservatives long before FOX News showed up, but they are slowly losing numbers and power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by möbiustrip View Post
Point blank: who in Congress do you believe gives a fuck about you?
Not me personally but my representatives care about their constituency of which I'm a part of, like every representative democracy everywhere.

I'm so tired of angry libertarians. Your anger at government is nothing but destructive ignorance and your ideas are unworkable in the face of the strength of capitalism which you all embrace.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:44 PM Escaped Gorilla Genitals is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH
 
Escaped Gorilla Genitals's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub View Post
Q. @ JimMorrison...

What do you do for a living ?

I used to work construction while I went to school, now I just go to school and live off your taxes
Old 03-09-2009, 01:50 PM Escaped Gorilla Genitals is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH
 
Escaped Gorilla Genitals's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
"Rich woman pays for earlier surgery"

No statistics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Shitty blog discredited by first two sentences
"Sally Pipes, president of the Pacific Research Institute, explained on the “Mark Levin Show” last night why government health care has been a disaster everywhere it’s been tried and would be a catastrophe for the United States. "

No statistics, outright and easily disproven lies.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Shitty article with many misleading statistics, none of which address the actual number of Canadians seeking care in the US, includes such gems as

"Like many critics of American health care, though, Krugman argues that the costs are just too high: “In 2002 . . . the United States spent $5,267 on health care for each man, woman, and child.” Health-care spending in Canada and Britain, he notes, is a small fraction of that. Again, the picture isn’t quite as clear as he suggests; because the U.S. is so much wealthier than other countries, it isn’t unreasonable for it to spend more on health care."

The author of this article couldn't even use google or wikipedia to compare GDP per capita, or maybe they did but realized that they had to twist this statistic like the others to support his shit case. In fact he doesn't seem to understand how statistics work at all.

I provide you with an actual study about the number of Canadians seeking healthcare in the US and you give me this garbage? Even a high school kid could see through this shit you linked. You are so lazy and stupid, you'll just grab whatever low hanging fruit your fatass can reach to support your ignorant worldview.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:01 PM Escaped Gorilla Genitals is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
I used to work construction while I went to school, now I just go to school and live off your taxes
I hope this "construction" you worked on was Habitat for Humanity or something like that. Heaven forbid you create a luxury item for people who were born with silver spoons in their mouths....or *gasp* maybe you did it for personal gain? In a perfect world you would be able to immerse yourself in academia for the rest of your life on taxpayer dollars....of course taking the occasional break to let those of us who pay your way know how superior and learned you are. And who knows, maybe even share a nugget of your vast wisdom on occasion? That would be a selfless act on your part after all..
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 03-09-2009, 03:48 PM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

jubjub
TweedleDumber
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DruggedOutShitty60'sSinger
I used to work construction while I went to school..

I have serious doubt as to the truth of that statement....

Quiz time ...(no fair using Google) Which end of the nail is used to fasten a shingle to a wall ? EXTRA BONUS QUESTION (again -- please no Google) Which end of the hammer is employed in said tedious and demeaning base labor ?
__________________
I didn't say that I didn't say it. I said that I didn't say that I said it. I want to make that very clear.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:04 PM jubjub is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
I work actual construction to pay for my tuition bills, and not that habitat for humanity where all you have to is fill some bucket with sand over the course of 6 hours a day.
__________________
lol
Old 03-09-2009, 05:11 PM Redrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH
 
Escaped Gorilla Genitals's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub View Post
I have serious doubt as to the truth of that statement....
Of course you do, you probably imagined I was some little pipsqueek in order to save your ego since your own mental capabilities are so obviously inferior and the only alternative you had was to try and emasculate me thinking you could have at least some refuge of superiority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub View Post
Quiz time ...(no fair using Google) Which end of the nail is used to fasten a shingle to a wall ? EXTRA BONUS QUESTION (again -- please no Google) Which end of the hammer is employed in said tedious and demeaning base labor ?
Hammer? Is that some kind of gun?
Old 03-09-2009, 07:46 PM Escaped Gorilla Genitals is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

jubjub
TweedleDumber
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DruggedOutShitty60'sSinger
Of course you do, you probably imagined I was some little pipsqueek

no imagination is needed...



Quote:
Originally Posted by DruggedOutShitty60'sSinger
in order to save your ego since your own mental capabilities are so obviously inferior and the only alternative you had was to try and emasculate me thinking you could have at least some refuge of superiority.

nahhhhh...sonny , I believe in economy in language...you are a fucking liar.
__________________
I didn't say that I didn't say it. I said that I didn't say that I said it. I want to make that very clear.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:34 AM jubjub is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

miasman1
I'm a pathetic virgin.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingstudent View Post
Sorry but Obama won and now the liberals are in charge. Whine all you want about moving to some foreign country where you'll get taxed less, honestly, we all wish you conservative fuckwits would.

I guess Toyota should have used lead-based paint and lead-crystal wire glass and military-grade RF shielding in the Prius so that liberal flotsam would stay in one, not radiate out.

And the liberals are eating crow, they pander to the poor but they could give two shits about them.
__________________
you touched a fusebox on an S-class.... I hope you have a double major in Engineering and IT, with a minor in German.... -
daswulfkralle
Old 04-11-2009, 01:26 AM miasman1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.