General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > [M]eetups
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
DigitalChaos
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by death_tron5000
there's a bar I kinda want to, I think it's on Columbus Street. Can't remember what it's called, but it's right across the street from city lights bookstore.
lol wtf. you know there is like millions of bars here? hell just on my block there is ~10
Old 02-25-2005, 07:42 AM DigitalChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#61  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

DigitalChaos
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozz
The Mission can be pretty fucking awesome, especially between 16th and 24th streets.
thatd be about right. 16th has the majority of shit, and then turn down valencia for more
Old 02-25-2005, 07:43 AM DigitalChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#62  

death_tron5000
my name is deathtron5000 and i think im a robot, PS YOUR TITLE SUCKS <3 ules
 
death_tron5000's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos
thatd be about right. 16th has the majority of shit, and then turn down valencia for more



sounds good!! Can you think of any particular location or establishment that would be a good place to meet? Or at least to gather and move on from?
__________________
You are all idiots

"That's a delight ;) . patrick suaze" - w.t.cats

WIZZBERTIKUTA_5K

_--_|\
/ Oakland, California
\_.--._/
.......v
Old 02-25-2005, 09:33 AM death_tron5000 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#63  

NoGodForMe
 
Sunday March 13th is West Coast Bash at Six Flags Magic Mountain north of LA.
I've been bumping this thread once a week for the past month.
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php...5#post13251345
The event is still scheduled, and I'll be there. Starts at 8am, and we'll get lots of rides on X.
This is much better than a bar, because everyone can go (regardless of age) and have a good time.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:08 AM NoGodForMe is offline  
Reply With Quote
#64  

DigitalChaos
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by death_tron5000
sounds good!! Can you think of any particular location or establishment that would be a good place to meet? Or at least to gather and move on from?
how many people? i live on 15th Guerrero which is 1 block from 16th and valencia so we may be able to meet at my place
Old 02-25-2005, 11:20 AM DigitalChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#65  

DigitalChaos
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe
Sunday March 13th is West Coast Bash at Six Flags Magic Mountain north of LA.
I've been bumping this thread once a week for the past month.
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php...5#post13251345
The event is still scheduled, and I'll be there. Starts at 8am, and we'll get lots of rides on X.
This is much better than a bar, because everyone can go (regardless of age) and have a good time.
ya except.. its 8 hours away from SF!!!
Old 02-25-2005, 11:21 AM DigitalChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#66  

miasman1
I'm a pathetic virgin.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos
how many people? i live on 15th Guerrero which is 1 block from 16th and valencia so we may be able to meet at my place
how far are you from BART?
__________________
you touched a fusebox on an S-class.... I hope you have a double major in Engineering and IT, with a minor in German.... -
daswulfkralle
Old 02-25-2005, 11:21 AM miasman1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#67  

DigitalChaos
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by miasman1
how far are you from BART?
the 16st & mission bart station is um.. like 3 blocks away
Old 02-25-2005, 11:26 AM DigitalChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#68  

click46
I'm completely worthless as a human being and I steal my friends personal items
 
click46's Avatar
 
I'll be there the weekend before, bish
__________________
"last week I put my dick in a fat girl and woke up with a profound understanding of the blues. those who know, don't say, and those who say, don't know." - möbiustrip

c2c067a13937fdcdd3a94864c6706195 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 02-25-2005, 11:43 AM click46 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#69  

DigitalChaos
 
so like.. what exactly are we going to do again? or whats the goal or whatever...
Old 02-25-2005, 11:59 AM DigitalChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#70  

porchmonkey
Mozz
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by death_tron5000
sounds good!! Can you think of any particular location or establishment that would be a good place to meet? Or at least to gather and move on from?

Paxtons Gate and 826 Valencia both have cool shit in them. They're right next door to each other, so you should be able to check them out easily. And I think a Good Vibrations store is nearby, too!
__________________
Founder of the [M] Beekeeping and Kite-Flying Societies.
Blue Star Cadet of Team Zissou.

When threads give you lemonparty, make lemonade. - Baloneyflaps
Old 02-25-2005, 12:37 PM porchmonkey is offline  
Reply With Quote
#71  

porchmonkey
Mozz
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos
how many people? i live on 15th Guerrero which is 1 block from 16th and valencia so we may be able to meet at my place

Jesus Christ! You live in the projects, don't you?

I think the initial poster should edit his post to show who is showing up.
__________________
Founder of the [M] Beekeeping and Kite-Flying Societies.
Blue Star Cadet of Team Zissou.

When threads give you lemonparty, make lemonade. - Baloneyflaps
Old 02-25-2005, 12:38 PM porchmonkey is offline  
Reply With Quote
#72  

DigitalChaos
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozz
Jesus Christ! You live in the projects, don't you?

I think the initial poster should edit his post to show who is showing up.
you realize they tore the projects down a while ago right?

the area i live in is quite nice... if you go far east or far south it gets a bit ghetto
Old 02-25-2005, 12:46 PM DigitalChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#73  

death_tron5000
my name is deathtron5000 and i think im a robot, PS YOUR TITLE SUCKS <3 ules
 
death_tron5000's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos
so like.. what exactly are we going to do again? or whats the goal or whatever...


my only goal is to hang out and do something cool for the day. My friend I'm staying with has work from 9AM to 6:30 PM I think, so I'm down to meet at any time of day for any length of time.


I'll want to eat at some point in the day. If anybody wants to drink, I'm also down with that.






edit: I'm gonna go through and make a list of everybody who's coming
__________________
You are all idiots

"That's a delight ;) . patrick suaze" - w.t.cats

WIZZBERTIKUTA_5K

_--_|\
/ Oakland, California
\_.--._/
.......v
Old 02-25-2005, 01:09 PM death_tron5000 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#74  

DigitalChaos
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by death_tron5000
my only goal is to hang out and do something cool for the day. My friend I'm staying with has work from 9AM to 6:30 PM I think, so I'm down to meet at any time of day for any length of time.


I'll want to eat at some point in the day. If anybody wants to drink, I'm also down with that.






edit: I'm gonna go through and make a list of everybody who's coming
well the mission is full of bars and food.. but i dont think everyone is going to be 21..
hrm.. we could do the exploratorium or simply hang out at my place which may be able to hold everyone.. we could geek out and watch crazy shit, or just sit around drinking (safeway is like 4 blocks away) or whatever :P
for the nondrinkers.. dont worry plenty of fun can be had :P
Old 02-25-2005, 01:16 PM DigitalChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#75  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:26 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.