General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllUranusBelong2Me! View Post
The purpose of this thread is to discuss the disproportionate attention the Israeli/Palestinian conflict gets from the worldwide media and others.
It gets so much attention because Israel is a developed country still practicing racist policies, it holds some of the most important religious sites for three major Western religions, its "diaspora" population holds a large amount of influence in the US, the conflict there has global repercussions while most other conflicts involving "indigenous" peoples can be more or less ignored by the West, the connection between Israel and WWII, etc.

Why the fuck do you even need to ask this question?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Durr hurr dem liberals r da ral racests

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
Hamas clearly wants what's best for the Palestinian people, which apparantly according to them is stealing foreign aid, indoctrinating children into a culture of violence, spreading hate, and putting their own people in the line of fire. Diplomacy is not acceptable, only losers like Fatah talk to Israel.

Five years ago you were busy singing a different tune about Fatah, so why don't you just skip the bull shit and come out with it?

Vote McCain!
Retardism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
lol goddamn dude.

wickedragon

I think that in an era with increased globalization the introduction of new nations within nations to please very small groups of people sound like .

BigFuzzyArchon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vote McCain! View Post
Enlighten us then, because I certainly don't hold support for a terrorist government that uses its own people as human shields. Give me a reason to support them.

why support israel though? technically the palestinians were there first and did nothing wrong until israel moved in and started taking shit over.

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFuzzyArchon View Post
why support israel though? technically the palestinians were there first and did nothing wrong until israel moved in and started taking shit over.

ummm WRONG

BigFuzzyArchon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
ummm WRONG

oh okay

TheMorlock

Quote:
oh okay

compared to the 3 thousand years the jews have lived in that area the arab muslim refugees from other countries that didn't want them kinda makes the palestinians the newcomers.

BigFuzzyArchon

Israel was created in 1948, the jews that lived in Palestine thousands of years ago have nothing to do with the current Israel.

Do you want to give America back to the Indians?

TheMorlock

Quote:
Israel was created in 1948, the jews that lived in Palestine thousands of years ago have nothing to do with the current Israel.

Do you want to give America back to the Indians?

Since I am Comanche, I say yes.

The jews did not live in palestine thousands of years ago they lived in Judea. And they never left. The brits that owned that area decided to split it up between the original owners and the arab muslim refugees that no one else wanted.

BigFuzzyArchon

Quote:
Since I am Comanche, I say yes.
if you want to give america back to the indians than i understand why you would want to give jews israel.

Quote:
The jews did not live in palestine thousands of years ago they lived in Judea. And they never left.
I thought the romans kicked all the jews out

Quote:
The brits that owned that area decided to split it up between the original owners and the arab muslim refugees that no one else wanted.
british empire messed up alot of stuff back in the day didnt they

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Nobody wants to tackle the question I raised...what a surprise. Do we call every displcement of civilization/ethnic group by force or assimilation illegal? Do we pick some while ignoring others? Who decides who rightfully goes where?

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Nobody wants to tackle the question I raised...what a surprise. Do we call every displcement of civilization/ethnic group by force or assimilation illegal? Do we pick some while ignoring others? Who decides who rightfully goes where?

too hard a question.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
too hard a question.
Since nearly every country in the world today was created by conquest and even those that weren't didn't always have the consent of the majority of the population....I think "rightful" owners of a piece of land are whoever controls it at this very moment. Screaming about the illegality of another countries land grabs, leaves yourself open to hypocrisy...stop screaming and do something about it if you don't like it. (physically)

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v