General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/...312540,00.html

Praised? Try funding you fucking twat. And he was oing it right up to 1942.
Nope.. They were seized in 1942 when the Government ordered it. Different connection strawman.. I raise you with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescot...es_controversy
That article you have is going "Which Bush is director" "Which Bush founded!" "You got that?! If Bush found this, then this=NAZI OMG OMG OMG"

August Thyssen is the one that used the company to support the Nazi unlike your Communist warped mind thinking Bush did all this. The article doesn't show any direct involvement of Prescott Bush doing anything. Just he was the director of the Bank.. They're making strawman suggestions.. But of course that's the Guardian for you
Quote:
No, they were prevented from taking Britain at the battle of Britain because we denied them air superirity. This is a historical fact. Operation Sealion was cancelled.

They were destroyed by their idiotic invasion of Russia. Their tactics were not effective over the huge distances they needed to cover, and the Soviets just moved their industry east to prevent it being destroyed, then counter attacked when the Nazis had overextended themselves.

Once again you prove that you entire thought process is filtered through your idiotic conviction that the US is the saviour of the entire fucking planet.
Yes I can grant you that they did deny air superiority in Great Britian. But is that going to get you anywhere to invading Vichy France, Vichy Italy, etc without major American assistance? For example, our C-47's which were the major transport to air drop personnel's into Europe from all backgrounds..

Okay.. I'm going to clue you in. We supplied the Soviet Union when they lost alot of their major industries due to the Nazi Invasion. And that's facts.. Of course you have your revisionist history. The Soviet destroyed all their industries in the Nazi's path and moved it to the Urals. Also without American supplies to the Soviets, Stalingrad would have fallen as well..
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-04-2005, 05:56 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#181  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Carl Rove
Schmuck
Why do people like you listen to me? You realized everything I say is a load of bullshit?
 
Carl Rove's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Nope.. They were seized in 1942 when the Government ordered it. Different connection strawman.. I raise you with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescot...es_controversy
That article you have is going "Which Bush is director" "Which Bush founded!" "You got that?! If Bush found this, then this=NAZI OMG OMG OMG"

August Thyssen is the one that used the company to support the Nazi unlike your Communist warped mind thinking Bush did all this. The article doesn't show any direct involvement of Prescott Bush doing anything. Just he was the director of the Bank.. They're making strawman suggestions.. But of course that's the Guardian for you

LMAO you've been owned, you thought he just 'praised' the Nazis. What a fucking tool.

He was involved, and willingly so. The fact he wasn't alone doesn't let him off the hook anymore than people who participated in the holocaust can blame those who gave them the orders.

Quote:
Yes I can grant you that they did deny air superiority in Great Britian. But is that going to get you anywhere to invading Vichy France, Vichy Italy, etc without major American assistance? For example, our C-47's which were the major transport to air drop personnel's into Europe from all backgrounds..
Vichy Italy

It would've taken longer to liberate continental Europe, yes, but it still would've happened. Germany didn't have the resources for a prolonged war and as they couldn't secure a quick victory their defeat was inevitable.

You could argue that France, Italy and other European countries were spared a degree of suffering thanks to American intervention in Europe - but I would suggest the suffering they suffered at the hands of the Nazis was also made worse by the US.

Quote:
Okay.. I'm going to clue you in. We supplied the Soviet Union when they lost alot of their major industries due to the Nazi Invasion. And that's facts.. Of course you have your revisionist history. The Soviet destroyed all their industries in the Nazi's path and moved it to the Urals. Also without American supplies to the Soviets, Stalingrad would have fallen as well..
You lecturing me on history is a fucking joke. As above, the US only made it slightly easier to stop the Nazis. They would've been beaten anyway.

You do realise if you came to Britain, or any other European country that fought the Nazis, and said the shit you are spewing here, you would be quite deservedly kicked.
__________________
^ I did not come up with these "original" thoughts; the Devil or one of his imps put these thoughts in my head and I adopted them as my own.

Currently being spied on by ECHELON (Anthrax Terrorist Bomb etc.)

UK Represent
Old 05-04-2005, 06:02 AM Carl Rove is offline  
Reply With Quote
#182  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
LMAO you've been owned, you thought he just 'praised' the Nazis. What a fucking tool.

He was involved, and willingly so. The fact he wasn't alone doesn't let him off the hook anymore than people who participated in the holocaust can blame those who gave them the orders.
Prove it.. There is no direct connection mentioned in that article.. It makes strawman suggestions going "If Bush was the director, therefore he must be involved" is what the Guardian is trying to say. Show me direct actual quotes of Prescott Bush praising the Nazi's unlike August Thyssen
Quote:
Vichy Italy

It would've taken longer to liberate continental Europe, yes, but it still would've happened. Germany didn't have the resources for a prolonged war and as they couldn't secure a quick victory their defeat was inevitable.

You could argue that France, Italy and other European countries were spared a degree of suffering thanks to American intervention in Europe - but I would suggest the suffering they suffered at the hands of the Nazis was also made worse by the US.
WIth what supplies? What plane were you going to use? Gliders to get there? If it weren't for our B-17's, B-24's, C-47's, Liberty Ships, etc you wouldn't even have gotten off your damn island. You're making up fantasy.. Without our 15 million soldiers committed to the War on both fronts of the Pacific War and the European War, you wouldn't have the men to stop the Japanese Invasion of Australia which they were going to hit had it not been for American involvement..

Oh so you're saying longer term occupation is better for the population being occupied by the Nazi? May I remind you of the history of Red Army raping women, murdering children, looting valuables in its way when it fought all the way to Germany?

Quote:
You lecturing me on history is a fucking joke. As above, the US only made it slightly easier to stop the Nazis. They would've been beaten anyway.

You do realise if you came to Britain, or any other European country that fought the Nazis, and said the shit you are spewing here, you would be quite deservedly kicked.
I'm sure it did You have more nationalistic pride here going "Americans did nothing useful in WWII"
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

Last edited by ViriiK; 05-04-2005 at 06:11 AM..
Old 05-04-2005, 06:09 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#183  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
holy fucking wikipedia source

__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-04-2005, 06:09 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#184  

Carl Rove
Schmuck
Why do people like you listen to me? You realized everything I say is a load of bullshit?
 
Carl Rove's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Prove it.. There is no direct connection mentioned in that article.. It makes strawman suggestions going "If Bush was the director, therefore he must be involved" is what the Guardian is trying to say. Show me direct actual quotes of Prescott Bush praising the Nazi's unlike August Thyssen

Time for some ownage then.

http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHG...NN_Bush_Nazi_2

Why would he have to public praise the Nazis? He was running businesses on behalf of a prominent Nazi! You don't have to believe me, Bushs assest were seized in 1942 by the US government for trading with the enemy. Your own government agrees with me.

Quote:
WIth what supplies? What plane were you going to use? Gliders to get there? If it weren't for our B-17's, B-24's, C-47's, Liberty Ships, etc you wouldn't even have gotten off your damn island. You're making up fantasy.. Without our 15 million soldiers committed to the War on both fronts of the Pacific War and the European War, you wouldn't have the men to stop the Japanese Invasion of Australia which they were going to hit had it not been for American involvement..

I'm sure it did You have more nationalistic pride here going "Americans did nothing useful in WWII"
Fucking hell, I'm not getting into this anymore with you. You will never accept that anybody other than an American can ever have done anything of worth. I've already acknowledged that the US intervention ended the war in Europe quicker than it would have otherwise - but you have continued to spew out the offensive lie that you 'saved' us from the Nazis. Go fuck yourself.
__________________
^ I did not come up with these "original" thoughts; the Devil or one of his imps put these thoughts in my head and I adopted them as my own.

Currently being spied on by ECHELON (Anthrax Terrorist Bomb etc.)

UK Represent
Old 05-04-2005, 06:18 AM Carl Rove is offline  
Reply With Quote
#185  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
Time for some ownage then.

http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHG...NN_Bush_Nazi_2

Why would he have to public praise the Nazis? He was running businesses on behalf of a prominent Nazi! You don't have to believe me, Bushs assest were seized in 1942 by the US government for trading with the enemy. Your own government agrees with me.
"Stacey Michael is a New Orleans-based journalist and the author of Religious Conceit. His most recent book is Weapons of Mass Dysfunction: The Art of "Faith-Based" Politics, due in early 2004. He can be reached by email at staceymichael@religiousconceit.com" Ya that really convinces me alot!

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/030214.html basically puts your Bullshit rants to rest


Quote:
Fucking hell, I'm not getting into this anymore with you. You will never accept that anybody other than an American can ever have done anything of worth. I've already acknowledged that the US intervention ended the war in Europe quicker than it would have otherwise - but you have continued to spew out the offensive lie that you 'saved' us from the Nazis. Go fuck yourself.
Again 15 million soldiers in World War II fighting against both the Japanese Empire and Nazi Germany with 15 million soldiers, the largest industry expansion in history producing the B-24, B-17's, C-47's, Liberty Ships, Battleships, Carriers, Jeep Carriers, Destroyers, Troop Carriers, etc which were necessary to the Allies in WWII.. However you got your communist revisionist book going "OMG The Americans weren't needed! We would have already won but it would have taken 10 years or so"
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-04-2005, 06:29 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#186  

Carl Rove
Schmuck
Why do people like you listen to me? You realized everything I say is a load of bullshit?
 
Carl Rove's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
"Stacey Michael is a New Orleans-based journalist and the author of Religious Conceit. His most recent book is Weapons of Mass Dysfunction: The Art of "Faith-Based" Politics, due in early 2004. He can be reached by email at staceymichael@religiousconceit.com" Ya that really convinces me alot!

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/030214.html basically puts your Bullshit rants to rest

What a stupid link. That basically strawmans the entire argument. You'll have to do better than that you fucking moron.

Quote:
Again 15 million soldiers in World War II fighting against both the Japanese Empire and Nazi Germany with 15 million soldiers, the largest industry expansion in history producing the B-24, B-17's, C-47's, Liberty Ships, Battleships, Carriers, Jeep Carriers, Destroyers, Troop Carriers, etc which were necessary to the Allies in WWII.. However you got your communist revisionist book going "OMG The Americans weren't needed! We would have already won but it would have taken 10 years or so"
I've already explained why this is the case. Weren't you listening?
__________________
^ I did not come up with these "original" thoughts; the Devil or one of his imps put these thoughts in my head and I adopted them as my own.

Currently being spied on by ECHELON (Anthrax Terrorist Bomb etc.)

UK Represent
Old 05-04-2005, 06:32 AM Carl Rove is offline  
Reply With Quote
#187  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
What a stupid link. That basically strawmans the entire argument. You'll have to do better than that you fucking moron.
For you it's "stupid".. However you can scream and shout all you want that "OMG OMG OMG Bush was director therefore he was a Nazi" It's ridiculious for a dumbass communist like you.. Just retorting to "OMG You're wrong".. Ya fucking right dumbshit..
Quote:
I've already explained why this is the case. Weren't you listening?
Because you hold the view that the British / Soviet Union are able to take on the Nazi's and Japanese Empire alone without 15 million American soldiers, the largest industry expansion in history producing the B-24, B-17's, C-47's, Liberty Ships, Battleships, Carriers, Jeep Carriers, Destroyers, Troop Carriers, etc
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

Last edited by ViriiK; 05-04-2005 at 06:37 AM..
Old 05-04-2005, 06:34 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#188  

Carl Rove
Schmuck
Why do people like you listen to me? You realized everything I say is a load of bullshit?
 
Carl Rove's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
For you it's "stupid".. However you can scream and shout all you want that "OMG OMG OMG Bush was director therefore he was a Nazi" It's ridiculious for a dumbass communist like you.. Just retorting to "OMG You're wrong".. Ya fucking right dumbshit..

Strawman

Just like that shitty article you posted.

Quote:
Because you hold the view that the British / Soviet Union are able to take on the Nazi's and Japanese Empire alone without 15 million American soldiers, the largest industry expansion in history producing the B-24, B-17's, C-47's, Liberty Ships, Battleships, Carriers, Jeep Carriers, Destroyers, Troop Carriers, etc
Well we were able to take on the Nazis because we beat them at the Battle of Britain

Yes, liberating Europe would've been harder but not impossible.

Now unless you can prove that the Nazis could've invaded the UK, shut the fuck up you worthless pile of wank.
__________________
^ I did not come up with these "original" thoughts; the Devil or one of his imps put these thoughts in my head and I adopted them as my own.

Currently being spied on by ECHELON (Anthrax Terrorist Bomb etc.)

UK Represent
Old 05-04-2005, 06:51 AM Carl Rove is offline  
Reply With Quote
#189  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
Strawman

Just like that shitty article you posted.



Well we were able to take on the Nazis because we beat them at the Battle of Britain

Yes, liberating Europe would've been harder but not impossible.

Now unless you can prove that the Nazis could've invaded the UK, shut the fuck up you worthless pile of wank.
You have Hitlers occult "premonitions" to thank for no channel crossing invasion....I think even your esteemed revisionist historians would agree that if he had gone ahead with the plans the results would have been devestating and could have turned the tide...
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 05-04-2005, 07:00 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#190  

Carl Rove
Schmuck
Why do people like you listen to me? You realized everything I say is a load of bullshit?
 
Carl Rove's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama
You have Hitlers occult "premonitions" to thank for no channel crossing invasion....I think even your esteemed revisionist historians would agree that if he had gone ahead with the plans the results would have been devestating and could have turned the tide...

No, we have to thank the fact we handed the Luftwaffe their arses and Hitler vetoed the planned invasion.

Anyway, enough of this shit. This attempt to claim that the US won the war single handedly is an obvious attempt to divert attention from the warcrimes of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
__________________
^ I did not come up with these "original" thoughts; the Devil or one of his imps put these thoughts in my head and I adopted them as my own.

Currently being spied on by ECHELON (Anthrax Terrorist Bomb etc.)

UK Represent
Old 05-04-2005, 07:06 AM Carl Rove is offline  
Reply With Quote
#191  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
No, we have to thank the fact we handed the Luftwaffe their arses and Hitler vetoed the planned invasion.

Anyway, enough of this shit. This attempt to claim that the US won the war single handedly is an obvious attempt to divert attention from the warcrimes of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Who's saying the US won the war singlehandedly? Warcrimes? Talk the Nazi's and Japanese about warcrimes..
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 05-04-2005, 07:11 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#192  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
Strawman

Just like that shitty article you posted.
You believe any propaganda ie Pravda you read on their like the good ol communist you are..
Quote:
Well we were able to take on the Nazis because we beat them at the Battle of Britain

Yes, liberating Europe would've been harder but not impossible.

Now unless you can prove that the Nazis could've invaded the UK, shut the fuck up you worthless pile of wank.
1 Battle does not determine the entire course of the war. Multiple battles do..

Also Britian was running out of money to supply their war effort against Germany.. I'm sure you've heard of the term "Lend-Lease" which we gave Britian $31 Billion Dollars (408 Billion Dollars adjusted), $11 Billion to the USSR (144 Billion), $3 Billion to the Free French (39 Billion), etc etc for a total of $48 Billion ($632 Billion adjusted)

Let's review Nationalities
Americans
Operation Overlord (Which a bulk of Americans constituted of a large percentage of the invasion taking Utah/Ohama/Airbourne Elements[82nd/101st] including a large percentage of ships supplied by the United States), Battle of Coral Sea, Battle of Midway, Battle of Guadalcanal, Operation Torch (Co-operation with British), Invasion of Sicily/Italy/Anzio/Rome, Operation Cobra, Battle of Phillipine Sea, Battle Of Leyte, Battle of the Bulge, Battle of Okinawa

British
Battle of Britian, Battle Of Matapan, 1000 Bomber Raid on Cologne, Battle of El Alamein, Operation Torch (Co-operation with Americans), Operation Market Garden (Disaster), Firebombing of Dresden

Canadians
Dieppe Raid (Failure)
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-04-2005, 07:15 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#193  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
No, we have to thank the fact we handed the Luftwaffe their arses and Hitler vetoed the planned invasion.

Anyway, enough of this shit. This attempt to claim that the US won the war single handedly is an obvious attempt to divert attention from the warcrimes of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Ah yes more war crime talks.. It's better for 1.5 million soldiers to invade Japan and face a possible casualty of 50%+ including a possible result of inflicting 2.5 Million deaths on the Japanese due to invasion..

Here's more war crimes for you.. What about the British-planned firebombing of Dresden?
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 05-04-2005, 07:21 AM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#194  

Carl Rove
Schmuck
Why do people like you listen to me? You realized everything I say is a load of bullshit?
 
Carl Rove's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama
Who's saying the US won the war singlehandedly? Warcrimes? Talk the Nazi's and Japanese about warcrimes..

ViriiK is claiming that. He is saying that without America boldly rushing to our rescue the UK and the USSR would've both fallen

Obviously he is wrong.

And just because Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan commit war crimes, doesn't excuse anybody else doing it. That should be obvious to any civilised person.
__________________
^ I did not come up with these "original" thoughts; the Devil or one of his imps put these thoughts in my head and I adopted them as my own.

Currently being spied on by ECHELON (Anthrax Terrorist Bomb etc.)

UK Represent
Old 05-04-2005, 07:24 AM Carl Rove is offline  
Reply With Quote
#195  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.