General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
I didn't defend him. You did not attack him on it, you just spewed the same you always do because that is just about the only thing you are capable of.
And just exactly why do you have to defend him for being the moron he is?
Quote:
This is exactly it again.
Again I stand with what I say. You want to disagree otherwise on why it's such a magnificent system to implement go ahead..

Quote:
omglol adhom
I never did refute, or assert I agree with, or that I disagree with you in the latter part of this discussion. What I did do though, is suggest you are a fucking douche, and you should die a horrible painful death very soon
Wow more Bullshit Rhetoric from the "Oppressed" Finnish..
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

ViriiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchi
Na, thats not why communism shouldnt be attempted. It is just that Communism requires that there be no decent. Communists just find it easier to kill off everyone instead of attempting to convince them.
No questions, no trial, no nothing. You get sent to the Gulags or a fucking bullet in the back of your skull. Exactly.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
And just exactly why do you have to defend him for being the moron he is?
Again I stand with what I say. You want to disagree otherwise on why it's such a magnificent system to implement go ahead..

Wow more Bullshit Rhetoric from the "Oppressed" Finnish..
Like I said, I am not defending him. And I am not defending communism. This is what you get when you talk to people with a brain defect.

ViriiK

Quote:
Like I said, I am not defending him. And I am not defending communism. This is what you get when you talk to people with a brain defect.
Again you're still reducing yourself to a pathetic level by trying to attack my character with your ad-hominems.. Come back when you debate properly you moron..

Everytime I attack Schmuck for the dumbass he is, you just paste retarded messages against me because you don't like what I say towards the dumbass..

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Again you're still reducing yourself to a pathetic level by trying to attack my character with your ad-hominems.. Come back when you debate properly you moron..
No adhom here Sir!
Quote:
Everytime I attack Schmuck for the dumbass he is, you just paste retarded messages against me because you don't like what I say towards the dumbass..
No, I do not paste them, I type them all by myself. You on the other hand are known for that. Do not assume everyone else has your brain defect.

ViriiK

Quote:
No adhom here Sir!
Oh really.. I beg to differ

Quote:
No, I do not paste them, I type them all by myself. You on the other hand are known for that. Do not assume everyone else has your brain defect.
Ah yes.. Show me a case of repasting in this thread.. On most circumstances, Schmuck the Dumbass tend to ignore important factors such as the Lend-Lease which he brags that the British would have won WWII without the Americans help which such notion is ridiculious. Or the fact that the Japanese were going to "surrender" but not the complete "unconditional surrender" that MacArthur had wanted in the same case as Eisonhower wanted with Germany. The list goes on. And you want to keep defending him because of my attacks on his complete lack of knowledge of ohhh anything? Oh I do grant him one thing. He sure knows his communist manifesto well.. I even bet that he has his own "Mein Kampf" version of the "Capitalist Oppression" on his life.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Oh really.. I beg to differ
rhetoric

Quote:
Ah yes.. Show me a case of repasting in this thread..
Suck my cock. No wait don't, you would enjoy it too much....
Quote:
On most circumstances, Schmuck the Dumbass tend to ignore important factors such as the Lend-Lease which he brags that the British would have won WWII without the Americans help which such notion is ridiculious. Or the fact that the Japanese were going to "surrender" but not the complete "unconditional surrender" that MacArthur had wanted in the same case as Eisonhower wanted with Germany. The list goes on. And you want to keep defending him because of my attacks on his complete lack of knowledge of ohhh anything? Oh I do grant him one thing. He sure knows his communist manifesto well.. I even bet that he has his own "Mein Kampf" version of the "Capitalist Oppression" on his life.
boring and repetitive, and nothing that I did not comment on before fascist

ViriiK

Quote:
rhetoric

Suck my cock. No wait don't, you would enjoy it too much....
Proving my point over and over. Nothing new about you..
Quote:
Great, ignoring facts. Oh wait that's very usual of you. Congrats, you da man dawg..

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Proving my point over and over. Nothing new about you..
You asked me to find your "pasted" posts in this thread. I did not claim you did that in this thread. So, why dont you just go and suck a big fat cock?
Quote:
Great, ignoring facts. Oh wait that's very usual of you. Congrats, you da man dawg..
brain defect

ViriiK

Quote:
You asked me to find your "pasted" posts in this thread. I did not claim you did that in this thread. So, why dont you just go and suck a big fat cock?

brain defect
Anything else to contribute? I mean anything within the nature of this thread that you can actually contribute to rather than do your pathetic tactics of hoping to attack someone by assuming something they don't have.

Just because I'm a conservative and against Schmuck your fuck buddy doesn't make you right in every case. You've failed to prove your points in your debates just reducing yourself to attacks. That's all you are. An idiot who can't even debate rationally anymore. You've been self-imploding because you can't think of anything to argue on..

Meanwhile, I'll be waiting for your real arguments within the nature of this thread.. Hi, fuck you, goodbye jackass..

Last edited by ViriiK; 05-11-2005 at 12:25 AM..

Sanchi

Quote:
This is a strange comment. Fascism shares with Communism that the state is more important then the individual. Viriik does not believe this.

ViriiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanchi
This is a strange comment. Fascism shares with Communism that the state is more important then the individual. Viriik does not believe this.
I view my blood (Family) as more important than the state. It's a stupid pathetic attempt to label me as something by RuHo. But of course that's his natural talent lately..

Sanchi

Quote:
I view my blood (Family) as more important than the state. It's a stupid pathetic attempt to label me as something by RuHo. But of course that's his natural talent lately..

Ya, thats Anti-fascist.

kindred

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
You are an ignorant fuck so just STFU. Everybody knows about their bio-weapons program, talking about it is like talking about Hitlerís V2 program. Research is exactly why I am calling you an ignorant fuck, so do some yourself shit for brains. All indications are that Japan actually detonated a nuclear device. That they were trying to avoid surrender because they knew they could manufacture a nuclear weapon, but that in the end they just plain ran out of time. What they didnít know was that the US had used up all of its nuclear weapons. Had Japan known that we didnít have any more nuclear bombs they would have never surrendered. They simply were not aware that we were playing an old fashioned American game of poker, had they called our bluff things today would be a hell of a lot different.

So you admit that
Quote:
Everybody knows about their bio-weapons program
Do you also admit that this was their primary focus? A majority of their money and research was going into biological weapons?
Lord, Grant me the patience to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
bleh bleh
same old shit, nothing new. Nice to see you still obsess over Schmuck though. I have no idea on his sexual preference, maybe you should try and make a pass...?