General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
You claim Finland was a part of the soviet bloc which it wasnt, you big eared retard fuck

edit// What a fucking nice little wikipedia link you have there. Did you write it all by yourself?
Still under the Soviet Sphere of Influence

As for wikipedia.. I don't write them.. Are you under the assumption that I write them?
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

ViriiK

Quote:
No, but it is very well known I consider you a fucking retard, and I am more than happy to express my opinion in threads like this to get you riled up because its funny seeing you pull shit out of thin air that you have no idea about.
It's well known that you provide no valid debates in any areas whatsoever. Your main purpose here in the pit as become flame. Nothing useful as come out of your postings so far. I've done my share of debating over various issues and proving my facts. Have you? No, not even close..

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViriiK
Still under the Soviet Sphere of Influence
Not a part of the soviet bloc. Back to retard school for you.
Quote:
As for wikipedia.. I don't write them.. Are you under the assumption that I write them?
Thats the point, just about anyone can.
edit// fixed tags

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
It's well known that you provide no valid debates in any areas whatsoever. Your main purpose here in the pit as become flame. Nothing useful as come out of your postings so far. I've done my share of debating over various issues..
You think anything that does not say "SIEG HEIL" to president Bush, and his agenda, is communist propaganda from Pravda (lol thats like your best line ever, I cant wait to see you type that for the 600th time), and you think debating is copypasting the same fucking shitty article no one cares about for the 600th time.

ViriiK

Quote:
Not a part of the soviet bloc. Back to retard school for you.
Again still under Soviet Sphere of Influence. Enough for me to say it was a part of the Bloc..

Quote:
Thats the point, just about anyone can.
Again if you have a differenating point of view, take it up in the discussion thread and rewrite it to the correct version.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Again still under Soviet Sphere of Influence. Enough for me to say it was a part of the Bloc..
Again, you're a fucking that has no clue on what he is talking about
Quote:
Again if you have a differenating point of view, take it up in the discussion thread and rewrite it to the correct version.
Fuck you

ViriiK

Quote:
Again, you're a fucking that has no clue on what he is talking about

Fuck you
Prove it..

ViriiK

Quote:
You think anything that does not say "SIEG HEIL" to president Bush, and his agenda, is communist propaganda from Pravda (lol thats like your best line ever, I cant wait to see you type that for the 600th time), and you think debating is copypasting the same fucking shitty article no one cares about for the 600th time.
Again you're accusing me of being a Nazi which my views are quite opposite of people supporting State-Controlled Government concerning the economy and etc.. Especially the fact the latest doctrines according to the Reagan Doctrine, Bush Doctrine, etc that Democracy must be a welcomed mean and we support any country that is pushing hard to support it. President Bush visited Georgia yesterday and that was a country that overthrew the corrupted President back in 2003 with the United States support of fair elections and that actually worked. Right now Georgia is glad for that. Same case with Ukraine, the United States supported fair elections in Ukraine and the opposition to the Russian-Favored President got thrown out of office after he was suspected of rigging the election to his favor aka the Orange Revolution. In Lebanon, we enforced the Syrian Accountabilities Act as well as pushing through a United Nations order for Syria to get out of Lebanon after Syria was suspected of killing the ex-Prime Minister that was anti-Syria. And guess what, that worked too and Syria has completely left Lebanon. Palestine same case, the United States advocated for a representative system to be established in Palestine that Arafat prevented when he was alive. Another thing is that Bush is somehow pissing off Russia by supporting Khodorkovsky fair trial which Russia has denied Khodorkovsky it. And there isn't anything wrong with that. Of course you may have a differenating view saying "OMG It's a tactic by the warmongering Bush"

And you claim I'm pasting from some shitty article. Provide an example please.. You'll claim that I've been pasting Fox News links.. Problem is, I've provided none in my fact checking so far..

Last edited by ViriiK; 05-11-2005 at 01:32 AM..

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Prove it..
I do not wish to waste my time proving a big eared fucking retard something about things he has no idea to begin with. Not that you will ever understand your rampant stupidity, this is pretty much highlighted in the fact you actually want to talk about finnish history with a finn. Especially when your past comments have been that we have a 2 year old mandatory military service
remember when you said that? hahahahah go get riled up some more so youll say something equally as funny again. The bloc comment is close but not quite

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Again you're accusing me of being a Nazi which my views are quite opposite of people supporting State-Controlled Government concerning the economy and etc.. Especially the fact the latest doctrines according to the Reagan Doctrine, Bush Doctrine, etc that Democracy must be a welcomed mean and we support any country that is pushing hard to support it. President Bush visited Georgia yesterday and that was a country that overthrew the corrupted President back in 2003 with the United States support of fair elections and that actually worked. Right now Georgia is glad for that. Same case with Ukraine, the United States supported fair elections in Ukraine and the opposition to the Russian-Favored President got thrown out of office after he was suspected of rigging the election to his favor aka the Orange Revolution. In Lebanon, we enforced the Syrian Accountabilities Act as well as pushing through a United Nations order for Syria to get out of Lebanon after Syria was suspected of killing the ex-Prime Minister that was anti-Syria. And guess what, that worked too and Syria has completely left Lebanon. Palestine same case, the United States advocated for a representative system to be established in Palestine that Arafat prevented when he was alive. Another thing is that Bush is somehow pissing off Russia by supporting Khodorkovsky fair trial which Russia has denied Khodorkovsky it. And there isn't anything wrong with that. Of course you may have a differenating view saying "OMG It's a tactic by the warmongering Bush"

And you claim I'm pasting from some shitty article. Provide an example please.. You'll claim that I've been pasting Fox News links.. Problem is, I've provided none in my fact checking so far..
shutup fascist, go link some publiuspost/rightwingblog/wikipedia somewhere

ViriiK

Quote:
shutup fascist, go link some publiuspost/rightwingblog/wikipedia somewhere
Publius Pundit has been extremely neutral yet supportive of the promotion of Democracy throughout the world. Please try to point out the biases in that site.. Robert's been gaining alot of publicity from both sides of the spectrum and he even got invited to be interviewed on CNBC this Thursday.

Especially point out blogs that I've used. Arthur Chrenkoff is not a good excuse because he's linking to media organization on the successes of Iraq.

Especially the fact you underestimate Wikipedia as it has dedicated people committed to keeping that site completely neutral. If you want to take it up with a POV you disagree with on Wikipedia.. Register (Which it's free), discuss about it in their discussion section on that certain page about what is not accurate and edit it..

And another use of the word "Fascist" which is far from the view I hold vs the Nazi's view of Racism, State Controlled Economy, etc..

Last edited by ViriiK; 05-11-2005 at 01:52 AM..

ViriiK

Quote:
I do not wish to waste my time proving a big eared fucking retard something about things he has no idea to begin with. Not that you will ever understand your rampant stupidity, this is pretty much highlighted in the fact you actually want to talk about finnish history with a finn. Especially when your past comments have been that we have a 2 year old mandatory military service
remember when you said that? hahahahah go get riled up some more so youll say something equally as funny again. The bloc comment is close but not quite
Again you're proving my point that you fail to prove anything to support your arguments. Try again..

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Again you're proving my point that you fail to prove anything to support your arguments. Try again..
You fail to distinguish between "failing to prove" and the lack of desire to do so.
Like I said, you have no clue what you are talking about, you claimed Finland was/is a part of the soviet bloc, and it is incorrect. This is obvious to anyone with little knowledge of history. I am not going to waste my time explaining this to a brainwashed mormon fuck just because he is a little bitch that does not understand anything he spews out of his mouth. You can cry adhom rhetoric prove it all you like, thats just how it is, you know this yourself, and you mistake your childish for intelligent behaviour (which is something I purposefully do not waste on you or half the fucking retards that read this shit).

ViriiK

Quote:
You fail to distinguish between "failing to prove" and the lack of desire to do so.
Like I said, you have no clue what you are talking about, you claimed Finland was/is a part of the soviet bloc, and it is incorrect. This is obvious to anyone with little knowledge of history. I am not going to waste my time explaining this to a brainwashed mormon fuck just because he is a little bitch that does not understand anything he spews out of his mouth. You can cry adhom Bullshit rhetoric prove it all you like, thats just how it is, you know this yourself, and you mistake your childish Bullshit for intelligent behaviour (which is something I purposefully do not waste on you or half the fucking retards that read this shit).
Like I said.. You're still proving my point you add no useful information to the debate. You're just flaming and hoping that I give up. I won't concede unless you actually provide facts shown to me. Until that point, you're having a breakdown because you can't debate rationally anymore without throwing some stupid ad-hominem at me. You're an idiot for doing even though you're an adult and can't take it anymore..

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Like I said.. You're still proving my point you add no useful information to the debate. You're just flaming and hoping that I give up. I won't concede unless you actually provide facts shown to me. Until that point, you're having a breakdown because you can't debate rationally anymore without throwing some stupid ad-hominem at me. You're an idiot for doing even though you're an adult and can't take it anymore..
No, you think I am here to disprove any fucking garbage you spew out of your mouth, which is incorrect. I do not have to prove to you that Finland was not a part of the soviet bloc, I know it is as certain as the moon goes around the sun. I know you have a defect brain and people have to compromise with you because of that, but that is just asking too much. Maybe you should ask your special teacher in your special school to educate you on this matter