General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
Well I didnt really claim that the information you posted is incorrect. I just dont think its quite ..."fair" (for a lack of better word)... that you post pretty much unknown websites and expect that people take them as golden gospel while pooping on other peoples stuff.
Now like I said I do not have this history channel you people talk about, but I would assume after hearing stuff about it many times that they have _some_ shreds of credibility. I'm also sure Rush Limbaugh says something correct once in a while, he is still a douche though. That still doesn't mean he hits home a few times.
However, I will still state I have not done the plunger thing in a few years. After the hemorrhoids, the thought of anal self gratification did not really appeal to me anymore

The problem with the history channel isnt the history channel itself but that of the appeal to authority fallacy created by claiming you saw such and such on the history channel while being unable to document what you claim to have seen. You will note that I never suggested that the Japanese didnt have a very active biological warfare program. What I ridiculed was his use of the history channel as a basis for his appeal to authority fallacy. And yes I ridiculed him for making assertions he was completely incapable of backing up and generally for not knowing what the fuck he was talking about. The internet is the most amazing research tool ever invented and anyone who posts on it without using it to research the claims they are making, thus avoiding looking like a complete imbecile, deserves to be ridiculed.
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 05-12-2005, 12:59 PM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#391  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama
The "History Channel" like other entertainment media is not above using sensationalism and dubious sources.
Well yeah. That still (at least uh ...in my opinion) does not mean they have no fact based documentary. Then again, Arthur has a point in what he said after you and that I guess is something I agree on.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-12-2005, 02:25 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#392  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo
Well yeah. That still (at least uh ...in my opinion) does not mean they have no fact based documentary. Then again, Arthur has a point in what he said after you and that I guess is something I agree on.
Yeah, I agree with what he said also but my point was that the name "History Channel" makes it sound like some sort of PBS educational thing when in fact it is part of a network of many channels that are driven by advertising money just like the rest. They have a lot of really interesting shows and I *believe* they do try to stick to historical fact (not counting the UFO shows) but they also throw in any controversial or sensational angles they can find for ratings++ if you know what I mean..
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 05-12-2005, 03:24 PM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#393  

kindred
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
The problem with the history channel isnt the history channel itself but that of the appeal to authority fallacy created by claiming you saw such and such on the history channel while being unable to document what you claim to have seen. You will note that I never suggested that the Japanese didnt have a very active biological warfare program. What I ridiculed was his use of the history channel as a basis for his appeal to authority fallacy. And yes I ridiculed him for making assertions he was completely incapable of backing up and generally for not knowing what the fuck he was talking about. The internet is the most amazing research tool ever invented and anyone who posts on it without using it to research the claims they are making, thus avoiding looking like a complete imbecile, deserves to be ridiculed.


Listen you dumbfuck. The only thing we disagree on was that biological weapons were the main focus of the Japanese rather than nuclear weapons. Based off all credible evidence - the size of their biological program, abundant evidence of bioweapon usage and yes, what I learned on the history channel, not some Jap hating tin foil korean site, I would say that my stance clearly has more a) evidence and b) credibility.
__________________
Lord, Grant me the patience to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.
Old 05-12-2005, 03:48 PM kindred is offline  
Reply With Quote
#394  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindred
Listen you dumbfuck. The only thing we disagree on was that biological weapons were the main focus of the Japanese rather than nuclear weapons. Based off all credible evidence - the size of their biological program, abundant evidence of bioweapon usage and yes, what I learned on the history channel, not some Jap hating tin foil korean site, I would say that my stance clearly has more a) evidence and b) credibility.

You just dont have the intelligence to know when to keep your fucking mouth shut. You aint nothing but another incarnation of Monty Pythons famous Black Knight.
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 05-12-2005, 04:23 PM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#395  

MajrFapj
 
MajrFapj's Avatar
 
You better be careful Arthur, he'll bite your bloody leg off!

Tighten up, stop surfing "Jap hating tin foil korean site". You were vicious when insulted before.

DAMN, insults have gotten tame and lame lately. I thought I was in the pit.
Old 05-12-2005, 04:36 PM MajrFapj is offline  
Reply With Quote
#396  

kindred
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
Heeee-Haaaw

You're depriving an inmate somewhere of his prize little white h you know that dont you? Keep fucking with me assmonkey. You'll wish you never got your schoolgirl panties up in a bunch, cause I'll shove my dick right back up that tight little twat of yours and have you begging for mercy.
__________________
Lord, Grant me the patience to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:24 PM kindred is offline  
Reply With Quote
#397  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindred
You're depriving an inmate somewhere of his prize little white h you know that dont you? Keep fucking with me assmonkey. You'll wish you never got your schoolgirl panties up in a bunch, cause I'll shove my dick right back up that tight little twat of yours and have you begging for mercy.

Oh my gawd I am now so fucking scared of you......Opps wait, just of your putrid stench, go take a bath and use soap this time, a little deodorant wouldnt hurt either.
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 05-12-2005, 09:04 PM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#398  

kindred
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
Oh my gawd I am now so fucking scared of you......Opps wait, just of your putrid stench, go take a bath and use soap this time, a little deodorant wouldnt hurt either.

What a dumb OMGOMGOMGOMG. You dont know when to shutup do you? Looks like I need to shove my dick back in that mouth of yours just to keep you quiet. The only crap that will be coming out of your mouth then will be the shit from my dick left over from your ass reaming. When I'm done with you, you'll be running back to that big black inmate of yours crying for protection. You'd make all hes so proud.
__________________
Lord, Grant me the patience to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:01 PM kindred is offline  
Reply With Quote
#399  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindred
You're depriving an inmate somewhere of his prize little white h you know that dont you? Keep fucking with me assmonkey. You'll wish you never got your schoolgirl panties up in a bunch, cause I'll shove my dick right back up that tight little twat of yours and have you begging for mercy.
You sound like a very kind and considerate .....I'll bet you always give reacharounds when you pound hairy manass.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 05-13-2005, 05:02 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#400  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindred
What a dumb OMGOMGOMGOMG. You dont know when to shutup do you? Looks like I need to shove my dick back in that mouth of yours just to keep you quiet. The only crap that will be coming out of your mouth then will be the shit from my dick left over from your ass reaming. When I'm done with you, you'll be running back to that big black inmate of yours crying for protection. You'd make all hes so proud.

You pasty faced little wannabe the only pounding you are going to be doing is on your fucking pillow as you sob into it. Now I have been being very patient with you so far but your luck, like my patience just ran out. Before opening your cum filled mouth and writing a check your sorry little ass cant cash you should have found out just who the fuck you were picking a fight with, now you are going to find out the hard way.

Was a little boy who called himself kindred,
had an empty skull, not a fucking brain in it
he liked to talk shit cause he like the taste of it
cried to momma when his face was rubbed in it

little boy got knocked up in high school
they said he had it coming cause he acted like a fool
lived in the garage because that where ya keep tools
had to sing soprano cause he already lost the family jewels

the stupid little went and bought himself a monkey
the monkeys seeing double cause the smells so funky
he knows a bunch of s they all call him honkey
he likes to keep his dick coated in funky monkey chunky

the little want to sleep with Michael Jackson
cause he knows that one place where hes sure to get some action
he likes to take it up the ass because he like the compaction
its the only thing he knows that gives him satisfaction

the little s about as smart as a box full of hammers
cant answer questions he just stands around and stammers
his sole ambition in life is to be a fucking flamer
no matter how hard he tries he couldnt get any lamer

everybody notices his projectile vomit
smelling like diarrhea riding on a comet
hes got a pogo stick and he likes to ride on it
his boyfriend bubba likes it when he wears a bonnet

Theres a moral to this story but he wont catch on
Cause you have to have a brain before you can latch on
It takes a lot more than a little tiny hard on
So shut your mouth cause it time for you to move on
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Old 05-13-2005, 07:26 AM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#401  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Cons:
Lack of proper paragraphs
It mentions Michael Jackson

Pros:
It rhymes
The colourful usage of the word ""


I give it B+
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 05-13-2005, 07:30 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#402  

kindred
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
You pasty faced little wannabe the only pounding you are going to be doing is on your fucking pillow as you sob into it. Now I have been being very patient with you so far but your luck, like my patience just ran out. Before opening your cum filled mouth and writing a check your sorry little ass cant cash you should have found out just who the fuck you were picking a fight with, now you are going to find out the hard way.

*cute little poem*

A poem for me? Awww how touching . Did you write that poem yourself or did you get it from your big black inmate when you went crying for help? It's doubtful he'd tell you write some faggety poem though. Looks like an inarticulate cut and paste job written by some OMGOMGOMGOMG with a tight little twat. It fucking rhymes ROOOOFLes. Am I supposed to be insulted by some cute little gay poem? ahahahha. Enough sucking on my dick assmonkey, its making you insult me with faggety rhymes. Why dont you go to your inmate and get some help, you need it cause I'm just getting warmed up. Oh, and you can tell him that he has one fine little white h that gives good head. Dont mention the faggety poem though or he'll bitch smack you silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama
You sound like a very kind and considerate .....I'll bet you always give reacharounds when you pound hairy manass.

How cute, arthur has a little lovetoy coming to his defense. You can ask Arthur if I give reacharounds, I've been reaming his ass this whole time.
__________________
Lord, Grant me the patience to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Last edited by kindred; 05-13-2005 at 09:03 AM..
Old 05-13-2005, 08:37 AM kindred is offline  
Reply With Quote
#403  

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest
 
arthur pendragon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindred
A poem for me? Awww how touching . Did you write that poem yourself or did you get it from your big black inmate when you went crying for help? It's doubtful he'd tell you write some faggety poem though. Looks like an inarticulate cut and paste job written by some OMGOMGOMGOMG with a tight little twat. It fucking rhymes ROOOOFLes. Am I supposed to be insulted by some cute little gay poem? ahahahha. Enough sucking on my dick assmonkey, its making you insult me with faggety rhymes. Why dont you go to your inmate and get some help, you need it cause I'm just getting warmed up. Oh, and you can tell him that he has one fine little white bitch that gives good head.



How cute, arthur has a little lovetoy coming to his defense. You can ask Arthur if I give reacharounds, I've been reaming his ass this whole time.

Its not a poem for you ya dickless wonder, its a rap about you. If I needed help with you I would have my three year old niece serve you up like the burnt toast you are, even she has a better grasp of logic and reason then you will ever posses. In the mean time I will try not to laugh while you continue to drown in your own diarrhea, so far you have shown the intellectual capabilities of a potato ready to be turned into vodka. You couldnt find that little tiny needle dick of yours with an atomic force microscope, let alone pound it anywhere other than your own right hand. So wipe the drool off your chin and at least act like you have a pair. By the way, your dogs lawyer called your dog is pressing molestation charges against you, seems he is sick and tired of you French kissing his ass every time he takes a shit. I told him not to take it personally, you just need something in that empty fucking skull of yours to cut down on the echoing every time you bark for more anal penetration. If you actually had a pair of balls they would be on display at the Smithsonian as the worlds smalls and worst smelling ever. Oh and Saddam says to get away from the computer and come back to bed, hes got another hard-on and you have been acting too cranky lately, apparently if you dont get banged up the ass at least 5 times a day you start acting like a little red headed step-bitch.

As for you just getting warmed up, you couldnt get warmed up enough to take me on in a 10,000 degree blast furnace with a thousand pounds of magnesium and 100 gallons of aviation fuel. So far all you have managed to do is get yourself elected as the new poster child for stupidity, hell Websters dictionary just decided to post your picture next to the word imbecile so everyone can recognize what an imbecile looks like. Most people have the advantage of being able to claim they were drunk out of their fucking minds when they act as stupid as you do, you of course are forced to admit it is pure genetics.

Keep on talking you panty waste little fairy eventually you might even manage to cough up the 25 gallons of mansause you guzzled for breakfast. You are the only person ever to buy a fist full of pardons and then use them in a mens prison to get your daily recommended allowance of sperm. Next time try a sperm bank, or have you already been banned from them all? You are just another red headed step on a 1850's Georgia cotton plantation.
__________________
[url]www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/[/url]


It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Last edited by arthur pendragon; 05-13-2005 at 09:13 AM..
Old 05-13-2005, 09:11 AM arthur pendragon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#404  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
o my

kindred should feel honored that he was worth a long poem/rap and a three paragraph classic arthur flamefest.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 05-13-2005, 10:15 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#405  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:50 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.