General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

kindred

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
Itís not a poem for you ya dickless wonder, itís a rap about you.
oooo a lovesong. You made a faggety poem/song for me? If I didnt know better, I'd say you were trying to woo me. pucker up, I've got a nice big cock for you to suck on as a reward...god, my compliments to your inmate, he trained you so well.

Quote:
If I needed help with you I would have my three year old niece serve you up like the burnt toast you are, even she has a better grasp of logic and reason then you will ever posses.
Your three year old niece has already served me. Shes got a nice little twat almost as tight as yours. Thank you for loosening it up for me.

Quote:
Hee-haaaw.... potato turned into vodka....heee haaaaaaaww...atomic force microscope.... heee haaw...dog lawyer.... heeehaaaw... no balls.. tiny balls.... smelly balls.. smithsonian...heeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaw... SADDAM!
Please. Control yourself arthur, I know I've upset you, but if you or your inmate can manage to bring yourself under control, you wont come off rambling and blathering like a complete ass. Oh wait I take that back, theres a good reason why both of us simply shove a dick shoved down your mouth. Saves everybody from having to listen to all the banal vacuous noise eminating from it. A squishy whiny sound...annoying really.

Quote:
As for you just getting warmed up, you couldnít get warmed up enough to take me on in a 10,000 degree blast furnace with a thousand pounds of magnesium and 100 gallons of aviation fuel.
ok.... What about a gagillion degree furnace, one milllllion pounds of uranium and 5000 gallons of rocket fuel??? You are truely special you know that? Only one in a million fucktards can achieve the degree of idiocy that you seem to display with ease.

Quote:
So far all you have managed to do is get yourself elected as the new poster child for stupidity, hell Websterís dictionary just decided to post your picture next to the word imbecile so everyone can recognize what an imbecile looks like. Most people have the advantage of being able to claim they were drunk out of their fucking minds when they act as stupid as you do, you of course are forced to admit it is pure genetics.

Keep on talking you panty waste little fairy eventually you might even manage to cough up the 25 gallons of mansause you guzzled for breakfast. You are the only person ever to buy a fist full of pardons and then use them in a menís prison to get your daily recommended allowance of sperm. Next time try a sperm bank, or have you already been banned from them all? You are just another red headed step on a 1850's Georgia cotton plantation.
God, more random meaningless garbage. Were you frothing at the mouth as you wrote this? I feel dumber for even attempting to follow your train of thought. I've heard more coherent thoughts, logic and meaning eminating from the asscheeks of 3 year old girls after I've pulled my dick out. Your niece is a smart little girl though.
Lord, Grant me the patience to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Last edited by kindred; 05-13-2005 at 02:28 PM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindred
oooo a lovesong. You made a poem/lovesong for me? If I didnt know better, I'd say you were trying to woo me. pucker up, I've got a nice big cock for you to suck on as a reward...god, my compliments to your inmate, he trained you so well.

Your three year old niece has already served me. Shes got nice little twat almost as tight as yours. Thank you for loosening it up for me.

Please. Control yourself arthur, I know I've upset you, but if you or your inmate can manage to bring yourself under control, you wont come off rambling and blathering like a complete ass. Oh wait I take that back, theres a good reason why both of us simply shove a dick shoved down your mouth. Saves everybody from having to listen to all the banal vacuous noise eminating from it. A squishy whiny sound...annoying really.

ok.... What about a gagillion degree furnace, one milllllion pounds of uranium and 5000 gallons of rocket fuel??? You are truely special you know that? Only one in a million fucktards can achieve the degree of idiocy that you seem to display with ease.

God, more random meaningless garbage. Were you frothing at the mouth as you wrote this? I feel dumber for even attempting to follow your train of thought. I've heard more coherent thoughts, logic and meaning eminating from the asscheeks of 3 year old girls after I've pulled my dick out. Your niece was a smart little girl though.

Shit girl, you would have to have a cock before you could have a nice long one, that little scruff of pubic hair you got isnít scaring anyone. Yes my niece did serve you, served you up black and toasty just like everything else she cooks. What do you mean you wont come off rambling and blathering like a complete ass, you couldnít stop yourself from doing that even if you died chocking to death on long dong silvers cock. The only difference between you and a jackass is that the jackass gets paid for performing in the donkey show and thatís because he's smarter than you. Bitch get over yourself you have the flame throwing skills of a wet limp noodle. While I donít believe the intelligent coherent part I do believe you about the pulling your strap-on dick out of the asses of 3 year old little girls. It has your pedophilic style written all over it.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

kindred

Quote:
Shit girl, you would have to have a cock before you could have a nice long one, that little scruff of pubic hair you got isnít scaring anyone. Yes my niece did serve you, served you up black and toasty just like everything else she cooks. What do you mean you wont come off rambling and blathering like a complete ass, you couldnít stop yourself from doing that even if you died chocking to death on long dong silvers cock. The only difference between you and a jackass is that the jackass gets paid for performing in the donkey show and thatís because he's smarter than you. Bitch get over yourself you have the flame throwing skills of a wet limp noodle. While I donít believe the intelligent coherent part I do believe you about the pulling your strap-on dick out of the asses of 3 year old little girls. It has your pedophilic style written all over it.

Kinda hard to deny the existance of my cock since I had pull it out of your mouth in order for you to speak. You admit your niece served me? damn right. she services me almost as well as you do, cocksucking is a skill that runs...deep in your family. I guess I could try to explain that the 'you' in
Quote:
bring yourself under control, you wont come off rambling and blathering like a complete ass
was actually referring to you, not me, but I'm afraid thats a little beyond your grasp. Actually, I truely wonder if and how you are able to understand anything I'm saying to you at all. It seems like you think I actually like you and want you to become my bitch. This is not the case. Although u suck cock very well, I respect your inmate who is, by now, growing quite jealous of all the ass reaming I've been giving you. My pedophilic tendency extends only to you and your niece as you both have tight little asses and service me so very well.
Lord, Grant me the patience to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
My pedophilic tendency extends only to you and your niece as you both have tight little asses and service me so very well.
Jeezus..how old would you have to be when fucking AP would be considered "pedophilic"

btw, I haven't seen this level of pathetic since Asmo left..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/∑∑∑∑∑∑∑∑\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Kinda hard to deny the existance of my cock since I had pull it out of your mouth in order for you to speak. You admit your niece served me? damn right. she services me almost as well as you do, cocksucking is a skill that runs...deep in your family. I guess I could try to explain that the 'you' in was actually referring to you, not me, but I'm afraid thats a little beyond your grasp. Actually, I truely wonder if and how you are able to understand anything I'm saying to you at all. It seems like you think I actually like you and want you to become my bitch. This is not the case. Although u suck cock very well, I respect your inmate who is, by now, growing quite jealous of all the ass reaming I've been giving you. My pedophilic tendency extends only to you and your niece as you both have tight little asses and service me so very well.

Wake up dipshit that was only in your fantasy dream world. Reality is that place where you piss all over yourself when anyone even says boo at you. Yes I admit that my niece served you, she served you up like the flaming dog shit shish kabob that you are. The only thing remotely beyond my grasp is why I get so much amusement making a fool out of someone who is already as big of a fool as you. You ignorant fucking bull dyke bitch, you are my yoyo, I yank your string and braindead imbecile that you are you come back for more abuse. Oh and by the way, my brother said to tell you he is feeding whatís left of your cock to his dog, he was rather annoyed when he found is daughter trying to roast it in the fire place. Seems you were in such a hurry to leave after she cut it off that you forgot to take it with you. But donít feel too bad, she did ask when the silly little girly man could come over and play in the fire again.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

kindred

Quote:
Wake up dipshit that was only in your fantasy dream world. Reality is that place where you piss all over yourself when anyone even says boo at you. Yes I admit that my niece served you, she served you up like the flaming dog shit shish kabob that you are. The only thing remotely beyond my grasp is why I get so much amusement making a fool out of someone who is already as big of a fool as you. You ignorant fucking bull dyke bitch, you are my yoyo, I yank your string and braindead imbecile that you are you come back for more abuse. Oh and by the way, my brother said to tell you he is feeding whatís left of your cock to his dog, he was rather annoyed when he found is daughter trying to roast it in the fire place. Seems you were in such a hurry to leave after she cut it off that you forgot to take it with you. But donít feel too bad, she did ask when the silly little girly man could come over and play in the fire again.

mmm indeed, your niece served me two helpings of dicksucking and a side order of tight babyass. You're right about one thing though, like a yoyo I do keep coming back to you. I cant resist those tender lips of yours wrapped around my cock and that toungue of yours doing that thing with my balls *shudder* plus you keep bending over absolutely begging for an ass reaming so how could I possibly resist? You're brother is understandibly upset because I only paid him $20 to bang his daughter's brains out. She was worth it though, nothing beats cheap pussy. So she wanted to know when I would come back and fuck her silly again? rooofles. Tell the bitch to make an appointment. Between you, your brother, your mom, and all your inbred cousins, I've literally got a busy fucking schedule. I love your family man, its like Sex R Us, each of you will give it to me anywhere and anyway I like it.

Last edited by kindred; 05-14-2005 at 12:10 AM..

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
mmm indeed, your niece served me two helpings of dicksucking and a side order of tight babyass. You're right about one thing though, like a yoyo I do keep coming back to you. I cant resist those tender lips of yours wrapped around my cock and that toungue of yours doing that thing with my balls *shudder* plus you keep bending over absolutely begging for an ass reaming so how could I possibly resist? You're brother is understandibly upset because I only paid him $20 to bang his daughter's brains out. She was worth it though, nothing beats cheap pussy. So she wanted to know when I would come back and fuck her silly again? rooofles. Tell the bitch to make an appointment. Between you, your brother, your mom, and all your inbred cousins, I've literally got a busy fucking schedule. I love your family man, its like Sex R Us, each of you will give it to me anywhere and anyway I like it.

Good god you do live in a world of confusion, fantasies hypocrisies absurdities and delusions. A world where medication is just an invasion unwanted unneeded ignored and unheeded. Sigmund and Carl would join Pavlovís dogs drooling on queue for a ten minute window just to analysis you. Your insipid neurosis of profound sexual prowess can clearly be traced to a significant lack of endowment. The mental acuity so devastatingly lacking has roots no doubt in your vacuous cranial cavity. Your single sole solitary original thought gave up the ghost long years ago while you still suckled your motherís breast. It died a death pathetic and tragic unwanted alone forgotten and abandoned. Yet still like a fool lusting for glory and power blindly ignoring your state of decrepitude and abasement you bluster and boast flailing the wind with careless abandon affecting nothing less than the image of Don Quixote attacking windmills and shadows. Oh in your mind there is no doubt your omnipotent presence draws before you on bended knee the greatests of heroís in history legend and all mythology. You stand so proud single rose between your lips you wave your cap and tip your hat projecting the grace of a victorious matador to the roaring of the crowd. The flowers are piling up around your feet so fast and so furious that you dare not stand still in one place for to long lest you become buried alive and unable to move. Meanwhile back in mundane world of reality you rock back forth drool running down your chin while the chains from your straightjacket running to the floor and a thousand milligrams of thorizen and hour are all that prevent you from harming yourself any more.

kindred

Quote:
Good god you do live in a world of confusion, fantasies hypocrisies absurdities and delusions. A world where medication is just an invasion unwanted unneeded ignored and unheeded. Sigmund and Carl would join Pavlovís dogs drooling on queue for a ten minute window just to analysis you. Your insipid neurosis of profound sexual prowess can clearly be traced to a significant lack of endowment. The mental acuity so devastatingly lacking has roots no doubt in your vacuous cranial cavity. Your single sole solitary original thought gave up the ghost long years ago while you still suckled your motherís breast. It died a death pathetic and tragic unwanted alone forgotten and abandoned. Yet still like a fool lusting for glory and power blindly ignoring your state of decrepitude and abasement you bluster and boast flailing the wind with careless abandon affecting nothing less than the image of Don Quixote attacking windmills and shadows. Oh in your mind there is no doubt your omnipotent presence draws before you on bended knee the greatests of heroís in history legend and all mythology. You stand so proud single rose between your lips you wave your cap and tip your hat projecting the grace of a victorious matador to the roaring of the crowd. The flowers are piling up around your feet so fast and so furious that you dare not stand still in one place for to long lest you become buried alive and unable to move. Meanwhile back in mundane world of reality you rock back forth drool running down your chin while the chains from your straightjacket running to the floor and a thousand milligrams of thorizen and hour are all that prevent you from harming yourself any more.

A whole essay to tell me I'm delusional? hehe I'm touched. A little wordy, but it stays on topic and doesn't bounce around like your previous ramblings. Doesn't really give me a lot of ammunition for further ass reaming either. I hope I haven't pushed you over the edge though, as you appear to be in some sort of state of denial. Regardless it was an enjoyable flamefest and my only regret is that you werent that assmonkey Jack.

oh, btw:

Quote:
WARTIME DOCUMENTS SET RECORD STRAIGHT
Japan's A-bomb goal still long way off in '45

By KENJI HALL
The Associated Press

The night the American B-29 warplanes came, Ryohei Nakane had been enriching uranium for Japan's "super bomb."

Ryohei Nakane, a former scientist at Riken Institute, speaks about Japan's wartime A-bomb project.

By the next morning -- April 13, 1945 -- all that remained of his samples and his laboratory at Riken Institute was charred, splintered wood and broken glass.

For nearly six decades, historians have been unable to solve one of the mysteries of Japan's World War II A-bomb project: How close were Japanese scientists to building the bomb before the U.S. air raid stopped them?

All official records were believed to have been burned in the closing days of the war, forcing historians to piece together an answer from less reliable clues.

Now, long-lost wartime documents are setting the record straight.

The 23 pages of Imperial army papers returned to Japan last April offer convincing evidence that Japanese scientists were years from completing their 20-kiloton A- bomb -- which would have had more force than the 15- kiloton bomb dropped on Hiroshima but less than the 22-kiloton device that hit Nagasaki.

Historians say that not only had Japan's scientists underestimated how much of the rare isotope uranium-235 they would need for the bomb, they misunderstood the mechanics of an atomic explosion.

"The documents are one of a kind. We can finally prove that even if Japan had built a bomb, it would not have been powerful at all," said Masakatsu Yamazaki, a professor of science history at the Tokyo Institute of Technology who analyzed the papers. "And it might have taken them another decade to complete one."

Nakane has been telling a similar story for years.

Yoji Shimada, a public relations worker at Riken, displays handwritten notes that form part of the only surviving record of that research.

"We were carrying out our research so leisurely. None of us thought we would finish before the war ended," Nakane, 83, said in a recent interview at his Tokyo home.

More than a half-century after the war, Japan's A-bomb project is only a historical footnote. Few Japanese have even heard of their government's wartime nuclear program.

Scientists and military officers who were there have written memoirs and talked publicly about their work. But over the years, speculation and conspiracy theories have clouded the facts and raised doubts about the participants' accounts.

Japan's own efforts to build a bomb are difficult for many here to accept because of the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and the widespread feeling that Japan would never have even considered such a brutal attack.

Every year, the two cities honor more than 200,000 people killed or wounded by the two U.S. atomic bombs, and the ceremonies are nationally televised.

As the only nation to have suffered a nuclear attack, Japan has been one of the most outspoken advocates for a global ban on nuclear weapons. It has vowed never to possess, build or trade nuclear weapons and has used this stance to upbraid countries with nuclear ambitions, including North Korea.

But Tokyo hasn't always escaped its own criticism.

Last May, Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi's top aide, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yasuo Fukuda, appeared to signal a shift away from the antinuclear doctrine by saying Japan was not legally prohibited from having atomic arms.

China, South Korea and Russia immediately protested, prompting Koizumi to reiterate Tokyo's long-standing policy against nuclear weapons. Fukuda later complained that he had been misquoted.

Surprisingly, the reaction in Japan was muted.

"I think younger Japanese might not be that strongly opposed since they were born after the war and probably have never even heard about their government's wartime atomic program," said Yuzo Fukai, an atomic energy expert and former Nihon University professor.

The treasure-trove of wartime papers could change that.

Sneaked out of the country just after the war by former University of Tokyo professor Kazuo Kuroda, who left for the United States, the papers were sent to Riken Institute, north of Tokyo, by Kuroda's widow months after his death in Las Vegas in 2001.

The documents -- the only surviving record of Japan's A-bomb research -- read like a blueprint for the bomb.

Among the papers are several pages of handwritten notes taken by an army officer during a June 1943 interview with Yoshio Nishina, the country's leading physicist. Nishina, who had once worked with atomic pioneer and Nobel laureate Niels Bohr in Copenhagen, headed the project's 100 scientists beginning in the early 1940s.

The papers show that Nishina believed he could fashion a bomb from 1 kg of weapons-grade U-235 with 1 to 2 tons of natural uranium ore.

But making U-235 proved to be no easy task.

By early 1945, Nishina's team was still struggling to make U-235 from uranium hexafluoride gas in a leaky chamber using a technique known as gaseous thermal diffusion, said Yamazaki of the Tokyo Institute of Technology. In the United States, scientists years earlier had ruled out the technique as too unwieldy.

"Given the inefficiencies of that method, Nishina would have needed thousands of tons of ore," Yamazaki said.

Years later, one of the project's physicists, Tatsusaburo Suzuki, said they had managed to make only about 5 kg of impure U-235 -- far short of what they needed for an atomic weapon.

Uranium wasn't their only concern. Wartime rationing made equipment scarce and money even harder to come by, and scientists had to make do with only one industrial-size cyclotron and four smaller ones to purify fissionable uranium.

Scholars estimate that the army spent the equivalent of $500,000 -- a pittance compared with the roughly $2 billion the United States shelled out for the Manhattan Project. A parallel Japanese navy project, which had no chance of success, cost $150,000.

So stretched were the country's resources that, at one point, military leaders considered scrapping a battleship to supply steel to the army's A-bomb team, said Nakane, the former scientist, who is now an honorary director at Riken.

But at the root of Japan's failure was Nishina's flawed theory about an atomic blast.

To generate an atomic explosion, Nishina knew he had to trigger a chain reaction of U-235. Experts agree that has to occur within 1/200th to 1/300th of a second. In the documents, Nishina says he thought he could do it in 1/20th to 1/30th of a second.

"That's equivalent to the slow-fission reaction in an out-of-control nuclear reactor. An explosion of that magnitude wouldn't be very strong at all," Yamazaki said. "Only years after the war did he realize that his calculations were wrong."

Not everyone believed the Japanese were so far off.

Beginning in the late 1940s, speculative reports citing U.S. and Japanese military intelligence sources concluded that Japan's wartime government had successfully completed an atomic test explosion in August 1945 near a uranium ore processing plant in Hungnam, Korea.

However, postwar U.S. scientific missions to Korea, which was under Japanese colonial rule from 1910 to 1945, found no evidence to back those claims, said Walter Grunden, a professor at Bowling Green State University in Ohio who is finishing a book on the topic.

Grunden said neither U.S. spy photographs of the site nor corporate records from Nihon Chisso, the Japanese company that owned most of the plants in Korea during the war, reveal any A-bomb research activity.

Nakane agrees. When U.S. warplanes destroyed the Riken labs, Japan still hadn't done any work on bombshell design or conducted a single experimental explosion, he said.

"Completing the bomb wasn't Nishina's priority. Advancing Japan's scientific research and saving scientists from the war were more pressing concerns," Nakane said.
http://www.japantimes.com/cgi-bin/ge...20030307b7.htm
http://hnn.us/readcomment.php?id=9300

What were you saying about delusional?

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
What were you saying about delusional?

I thought I made that quite clear, you are delusional as is anyone who accepts the Japanese version of anything that happened during WWII. The Japanese have done nothing but lie obfuscate and outright deny virtually everything they did during WWII, expecting them to do a sudden about-face is the pinnacle of absurdity.

kindred

Quote:
I thought I made that quite clear, you are delusional as is anyone who accepts the Japanese version of anything that happened during WWII. The Japanese have done nothing but lie obfuscate and outright deny virtually everything they did during WWII, expecting them to do a sudden about-face is the pinnacle of absurdity.

That is the weakest, most pathetic argument I have ever heard. Please come up with something refuting the physical evidence documenting the status of Japan's nuclear program, and a better argument than, "Liar, liar, pants on fire!"

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
That is the weakest, most pathetic argument I have ever heard. Please come up with something refuting the physical evidence documenting the status of Japan's nuclear program, and a better argument than, "Liar, liar, pants on fire!"

Wrong answer.........

http://www.techcentralstation.com/033103C.html

Quote:
Hirohito's Nukes

By Patrick Cox Published 03/31/2003

Last August, just days before the annual ceremonies to commemorate victims of the two atomic bombs dropped on Japan (and reproach America for dropping them), the widow of a University of Arkansas professor returned papers that had been covertly entrusted to her husband at the end of World War II by Japanese scientists engaged in the race to build nuclear weapons.

A few years after Japan's surrender, Kazuo Kuroda emigrated to the United States, where the brilliant physicist forged a distinguished academic and research career. For more than half a century, however, "Paul" Kuroda kept secret the existence of a 23-page document containing key details of Japanese wartime nuclear weapons research and manufacturing techniques.

The papers, discovered by his wife upon his death, are now in the hands of the Institute of Physical and Chemical Research (RIKEN) near Tokyo, where they came from originally. They exist only because the institute's leadership disobeyed direct orders to destroy all evidence of the country's bomb development program after it became evident that the allies would win the war in 1945.

Though the return of these historic materials generated almost no mass media coverage in the English-speaking world and even less in Japan, it ended at least some of the resistance to accepting the existence of a Japanese nuclear weapons program. In doing so it affected philosophical questions regarding the morality of America's use of the bomb as well as current efforts to limit nuclear proliferation.

The document also shines a new and ominous light on another of the war's most historically controversial and enigmatic events. In 1997, materials were declassified revealing that, in the final days of the Third Reich, Hitler sent the prize of his navy, Submarine U-234, from the port of Kiel to Japan on a route around the horn of Africa. In its cargo bays were detailed plans and prototypes of proximity fuses, anti-aircraft shells, jet planes and chemical rockets - far more advanced than any developed by the Allies.

Most significant, however, were 10 wooden containers filled with 1,200 pounds of high-grade uranium oxide, accompanied by German and Japanese technicians. Despite Hitler's suicide and Germany's surrender while it was en route, the U-234's maiden and only voyage was one of the only missions not recalled by the Nazi leadership at war's end.

With the aid of the breakthrough schnorchel breathing tube, which allowed the craft to travel without surfacing for far longer than any earlier U-boat, the sub continued on what might have been the last and most lethal act of the war. If it had made it to Japan, military scientists would have received the uranium three months before the U.S. ended the war, and might have been able to use the materials to build and use a Japanese A-bomb.

Hitler's strike at America from the grave was parried, however, by its detection by the USS Sutton, a destroyer stationed in Newfoundland. Some historians believe it was a chance discovery while others posit a clandestine deal made with some high-ranking Nazi or Nazis.

Regardless, the Sutton's captain forced U-234 into U.S. waters and, ultimately, the Portsmouth, N.H., naval base where the crew surrendered. The two Japanese officers on board committed suicide and were buried at sea before arriving.

What happened next is still murky, as U.S. records about the impact and final destination of the uranium may never have existed. Similarly, researchers interviewing Japanese survivors have yet to publish evidence that would define the state of their bomb program at the end of the war.

Some historians reject the possibility that Japan could have produced a bomb, though cyclotrons were later found and dumped in Tokyo Harbor by U.S. Army troops. Others, including Robert Wilcox, author of "Japan's Secret War: Japan's Race Against Time to Build Its Own Atomic Bomb" (1995), believe a prototype nuclear weapon was actually built and tested. The middle ground is that the Japanese program was just months behind America's - and was stopped only by allied bombing of research facilities and a shortage of fissionable materials.

What is very clear, however, is that the reality of U-234's uranium and its obvious purpose must have raised in the minds of American leaders the stark possibility that Japan might beat America to the atomic punch.

Before the emergence of the Kuroda documents, critics of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings preferred to believe that the high-grade uranium was destined only for non-weapons industrial processes or, at the worst, conventional "dirty bombs." The discovery of those papers diminishes the credibility of that reasoning and recasts the U.S. decision to accelerate development and use of nuclear weapons.

There is much about this period of history that remains unknown and perhaps unknowable, but one of the most interesting speculations is that, due to dire U.S. shortages of usable uranium, U-234's payload made the second "Nagasaki" bomb possible. Many historians believe it was that weapon that led to Emperor Hirohito's decision to stop the war and, probably, saved millions of lives.

Not only should the reappearance of Kazuo Kuroda's hidden documents change the moral calculations regarding America's use of atomic weapons a generation ago, it may also provoke serious reconsideration of contemporary threats. It should also make the point that, as the facts about Japan's weapons of mass destruction program are only coming to light after 57 years, it is naive to believe we will know everything about Saddam Hussein's any time soon.

kindred

and once again:

Quote:
But at the root of Japan's failure was Nishina's flawed theory about an atomic blast.

To generate an atomic explosion, Nishina knew he had to trigger a chain reaction of U-235. Experts agree that has to occur within 1/200th to 1/300th of a second. In the documents, Nishina says he thought he could do it in 1/20th to 1/30th of a second.

"That's equivalent to the slow-fission reaction in an out-of-control nuclear reactor. An explosion of that magnitude wouldn't be very strong at all," Yamazaki said. "Only years after the war did he realize that his calculations were wrong."
If the documents detail a slow fission then that is a fact. if that is a fact, then they were years behind the US.

There is still NOTHING you have shown which proves that their nuclear program was their primary focus. I have a working, effective, proven, USED biological program to back me up.

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
and once again:

If the documents detail a slow fission then that is a fact. if that is a fact, then they were years behind the US.

There is still NOTHING you have shown which proves that their nuclear program was their primary focus. I have a working, effective, proven, USED biological program to back me up.

Please I blew that pathetic argument out of the water 2 pages back........

kindred

Quote:
Please I blew that pathetic argument out of the water 2 pages back........

The only thing you blew was my goddamn cock. Your operating completely out of theory and speculation. I prefer to deal with the hard cold facts. There is no fact supporting Japan ever having a nuke, or ever coming close to having a nuke. There is no evidence of Japan placing a higher priority on nukes over biological weapons.

Last edited by kindred; 05-15-2005 at 01:24 AM..

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
The only thing you blew was my goddamn cock. Your operating completely out of theory and speculation. I prefer to deal with the hard cold facts. There is no fact supporting Japan ever having a nuke, or ever coming close to having a nuke. There is no evidence of Japan placing a higher priority on nukes over biological weapons.

Keep dreaming shit for brains............

http://www.reformation.org/atlanta-constitution.html

Quote:
Japan Developed Atom Bomb;

Russia Grabbed Scientists

Copyright 1946 by the Atlanta Constitution and David Snell.

Actual Test Was Success
Japan developed and successfully tested an atomic bomb three days prior to the end of the war.

She destroyed unfinished atomic bombs, secret papers and her atomic bomb plans only hours before the advance units of the Russian Army moved into Konan, Korea, site of the project.

Japanese scientists who developed the bomb are now in Moscow, prisoners of the Russians. They were tortured by their captors seeking atomic "know-how."

The Konan area is under rigid Russian control. They permit no American to visit the area. Once, even after the war, an American B-29 Superfortress en route to Konan was shot down by four Russian Yak fighters from nearby Hammung Airfield.

I learned this information from a Japanese officer, who said he was in charge of counter intelligence at the Konan project before the fall of Japan. He gave names, dates, facts and figures on the Japanese atomic project, which I submitted to United States Army Intelligence in Seoul. The War Department is withholding much of the information. To protect the man that told me this story, and at the request of the Army, he is here given a pseudonym, Capt. Tsetusuo Wakabayashi.

The story may throw light on Stalin's recent statement that America will not long have a monopoly on atomic weapons. Possibly also helps explains the stand taken by Henry A. Wallace. Perhaps also, it will help explain the heretofore unaccountable stalling of the Japanese in accepting our surrender terms as the Allies agreed to allow Hirohito to continue as puppet emperor. And perhaps it will throw light new light on the shooting down by the Russians of our B-29 on Aug. 29, 1945, in the Konan area.

When told this story, I was an agent with the Twenty-Fourth Criminal Investigation Department, operating in Korea. I was able to interview Capt. Wakabayashi, not as an investigator or as a member of the armed forces, but as a newspaperman. He was advised and understood thoroughly, that he was speaking for publication.

He was in Seoul, en route to Japan as a repatriate. The interview took place in a former Shinto temple on a mount overlooking Korea's capital city. The shrine had been converted into an hotel for transient Japanese en route to their homeland.

Since V-J Day wisps of information have drifted into the hands of U.S. Army Intelligence of the existence of a gigantic and mystery-shrouded industrial project operated during the closing months of the war in a mountain vastness near the Northern Korean coastal city of Konan. It was near here that Japan's uranium supply was said to exist.

This, the most complete account of activities at Konan to reach American ears, is believed to be the first time Japanese silence has been broken on the subject.

In a cave in a mountain near Konan, men worked against time, in final assembly of genzai bakuden, Japan's name for the atomic bomb. It was August 10, 1945 (Japanese time), only four days after an atomic bomb flashed in the sky over Hiroshima, and five days before Japan surrendered.

To the north, Russian hordes were spilling into Manchuria.

Shortly after midnight of that day a convey of Japanese trucks moved from the mouth of the cave, past watchful sentries. The trucks wound through valleys, past sleeping farm villages. It was August, and frogs in the mud of terraced rice paddies sang in a still night. In the cool predawn Japanese scientists and engineers loaded genzai bakudan aboard a ship in Konan.

Off the coast near an inlet in the Sea of Japan more frantic preparations were under way. All that day and night ancient ships, junks and fishing vessels moved into the anchorage.

Before dawn on Aug. 12 a robot launch chugged through the ships at anchor and beached itself on the inlet. Its passenger was genzai bakudan. A clock ticked.

The observers were 20 miles away. This waiting was difficult and strange to men who had worked relentlessly so long who knew their job had been completed too late.

OBSERVORS BLINDED BY FLASH

The light in the east where Japan lay grew brighter. The moment the sun peeped over the sea there was a burst of light at the anchorage blinding the observers who wore welders' glasses. The ball of fire was estimated to be 1,000 yards in diameter. A multicolored cloud of vapors boiled toward the heavens then mushroomed in the stratosphere.

The churn of water and vapor obscured the vessels directly under the burst. Ships and junks on the fringe burned fiercely at anchor. When the atmosphere cleared slightly the observers could detect several vessels had vanished.

Genzai bakudun in that moment had matched the brilliance of the rising sun in the east.

Japan had perfected and successfully tested an atomic bomb as cataclysmic as those that withered Hiroshimo and Nagasaki.

The time was short. The war was roaring to its climax. The advancing Russians would arrive at Konan before the weapon could be mounted in the ready Kamikaze planes to be thrown against any attempted landing by American troops on Japan's shores.

It was a difficult decision. But it had to be made.

The observers sped across the water, back to Konan. With the advance units of the Russian Army only hours away, the final scene of this gotterdammerung began. The scientists and engineers smashed machines, and destroyed partially completed genzai bakudans.

Before Russian columns reached Konan, dynamite sealed the secrets of the cave. But the Russians had come so quickly that the scientists could not escape.

This is the story told me by Capt. Wakabayashi.

Japan's struggle to produce and atomic weapon began in 1938, when German and Japanese scientists met to discuss a possible military use of energy locked in the atom.

No technical information was exchanged, only theories.

In 1940 the Nisina Laboratory of the Institute of Physical and Chemical Research in Tokyo had built one of the largest cyclotrons in the world. (Cyclotrons found in Tokyo by the invading Yanks were destroyed).

THOUGHT ATOMIC BOMB RISKY

The scientists continued to study atomic theory during the early days of the war, but it was not until the Unites States began to carry the war to Japan that they were able to interest the Government in a full-scale atomic project. Heretofore, the Government had considered such a venture too risky and too expensive. During the years following Pearl Harbor, Japan's militarists believed the Unites States could be defeated without the use of atomic weapons.

When task forces and invasion spearheads brought the war ever closer to the Japanese mainland, the Japanese Navy undertook the production of the atomic bomb as defense against amphibious operations. Atomic bombs were to be flown against Allied ships in Kamikaze suicide planes.

Capt. Wakabayashi estimated the area of total destruction of the bomb at one square mile.

The project was started at Nagoya, but its removal to Korea was necessitated when the B-29's began to lash industrial cities on the mainland of Japan.

"I consider the B-29 the primary weapon in the defeat of Japan" Capt. Wakabayashi declared. "The B-29 caused our project to be moved to Korea. We lost three months in the transfer. We would have had genzai bakudan three months earlier if it had not been for the B-29."

The Korean project was staffed by about 40,000 Japanese workers, of whom approximately 25,000 were trained engineers and scientists. The organization of the plant was set up so that the workers were restricted to their areas. The inner sanctum of the plant was deep in a cave. Here only 400 specialists worked.

KEPT IN DARK ON EACH OTHER'S WORK

One scientist was master director of the entire project. Six others, all eminent Japanese scientists were in charge of six phases of the bomb's production. Each of these six men were kept in ignorance of the work of the other five. (Names of these scientists are withheld by Army censorship).

The Russian's took most of the trained personnel prisoner, including the seven key men. One of the seven escaped in June, 1946, and fled to the American zone of occupation in Korea. U.S. Army Intelligence interrogated this man. Capt. Wakabayashi talked to him in Seoul. The scientist told of having been tortured by the Russians. He said all seven were tortured.

Capt. Wakabayashi said he learned from this scientist that the other six had been removed to Moscow.

"The Russians thrust burning splinters under the fingertips of these men. They poured water into their nasal passages. Our Japanese scientists will suffer death before they disclose their secrets to the Russians," he declared.

Capt. Wakabayashi said the Russians are making and extensive study of the Konan region.

When Edwin Pauley of the War Reparations Committee, inspected Northern Korea, he was allowed to see only certain areas, and was kept under rigid Russian supervision.

On Aug. 29, 1945, an American B-29 headed for Konan with a cargo of food and medical supplies, to be dropped over an Allied prisoner of war camp there. Four Russian Yak fighters from nearby Hammung Airfield circled the B-29 and signaled the pilot to land on the Hammung strip.

PILOT REFUSES; REDS FIRE

Lt. Jose H. Queen of Ashland, KY., pilot, refused to do so because the field was small, and headed back toward the Saipon base, to return "when things got straightened out with the Russians." Ten miles off the coast the Yak fighters opened fire and shot the B-29 down. None of the crew of 12 men were injured, although a Russian fighter strafed but missed Radio Operator Douglas Arthur.

The Russian later told Lt. Queen they saw the American markings but "weren't sure." because sometimes the Germans used American markings and they thought the Japs might too. This was nearly two weeks after the war ended.

Capt. Wakabayashi said the Japanese Counter Intelligence Corps at least a year before the atom bombing of Hiroshima learned there was a vast and mysterious project in the mountains of the eastern part of the United States. (Presumably the Manhattan project at Oak Ridge, Tenn). They believed, but were not sure, that atomic weapons were being produced there.

On the hand, he said, Allied Intelligence must have know of the atomic project at Konan, because of the perfect timing of the Hiroshimo bombing only six days before the long-scheduled Japanese naval test.

Perhaps here is the answer to moralists who question the decision of the United States to drop an atomic bomb.

The Japanese office, the interpreter and I sipped aromatic green tea as Capt. Wakabayashi unfolded his great and perhaps world-shaking story. His eyes flashed with pride behind the black-rimmed glassed. When the interview ended, he ushered us to the door and bowed very low.

Korea in August 1945
When Japs Tested Atom BombóThis was the war map of Korea in August, 1945, when the Russian spearhead pushed down the western coast in the drive on Konan, site of the Japanese atomic project. The atomic test was made at an unchartered inlet in the Sea of Japan. Today the 38th parallel just above Seoul divides Russian occupied territory from American. Konan remains tightly under Russian control. Russian proximity to Konan prompted the Japs decision to destroy the bomb.

Japanese cyclotron
AT WORK ON ATOMóJapan is known to have worked on Atomic energy as evidenced by this picture printed in 1940 showing an atom-smashing cyclotron. Such equipment was discovered by the U.S. Army after Japan's surrender and was destroyed by the Army then.

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/japan/nuke/

Quote:
Nuclear Weapons Program
In the fall of 1940, the Japanese army concluded that constructing an atomic bomb was indeed feasible. The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research, or Rikken, was assigned the project under the direction of Yoshio Nishina. The Japanese Navy was also diligently working to create its own "superbomb" under a project was dubbed F-Go, headed by Bunsaku Arakatsu at the end of World War II. The F-Go program [or No. F, for fission] began at Kyoto in 1942. However, the military commitment wasn't backed with adequate resources, and the Japanese effort to an atomic bomb had made little progress by the end of the war.

Japan's nuclear efforts were disrupted in April 1945 when a B-29 raid damaged Nishina's thermal diffusion separation apparatus. Some reports claim the Japanese subsequently moved their atomic operations Konan [Hungnam, now part of North Korea]. The Japanese may have used this facility at for making small quantities of heavy water. The Japanese plant was captured by Soviet troops at war's end, and some reports claim that the output of the Hungnam plant was collected every other month by Soviet submarines.

There are indications that Japan had a more sizable program than is commonly understood, and that there was close cooperation among the Axis powers, including a secretive exchange of war materiel. The German submarine U-234, which surrendered to US forces in May 1945, was found to be carrying 560 kilograms of Uranium oxide destined for Japan's own atomic program. The oxide contained about 3.5 kilograms of the isotope U-235, which would have been about a fifth of the total U-235 needed to make one bomb. After Japan surrendered on 15 August 1945, the occupying US Army found five Japanese cyclotrons, which could be used to separate fissionable material from ordinary uranium. The Americans smashed the cyclotrons and dumped them into Tokyo Harbor.
http://www.zmag.org/Japan/Security/Secret_War2.html

Quote:
But the historical importance lies not in the fact that Japan failed to use them in war but that Japan tried (confer the article by Deborah Shapely in Science, vol. 199, Jan. 13, 1978). It seems that the overwhelming amount of Japan's post-war attitude and propaganda is that it is the one nation victimised by atomic weapons; that Japan is/was above seeking to acquire themall of which is absurd in light of what we know about the history of Japan. Japan has proven itself as rapacious a military power as ever existed. We know that. So if Japan had developed nuclear weapons, who in their right mind would say the military government would not have used them? And now, we know that Japan did actually detonate a nuclear device. Had they more time, they would have begun placing them in the airplanes being flown into the ships steadily advancing on the Japanese archipelago. There would have been no hesitation.

So, how close was Japan to getting the "genzai bakudan" into a plane or a rocket for delivery on a target? In 1946, David Snell, writing for the Atlanta Constitution, reported what an informant had told him. Nagoya, Japan was a major development area for the genzai bakudan (page 26). It was bombed heavily and the genzai bakudan works were forced to move to a remote area of Korea housing the Japanese navy's research and development. This move delayed the development about three months. The bomb on Hiroshima, hardly a foreseen event, took place four days before the originally scheduled test August 10th, 1945 (page 29). Had the Allies not bombed Nagoya, it is entirely likely the Japanese military may have been able to bomb the advancing Soviet army or the U. S. Navy. An unknown number of completed genzai bakudan were destroyed by the Japanese military before the Russians could get to them.

What is the evidence the genzai bakudan was in fact detonated successfully? From his eyewitness accounts and other sources, Snell wrote, "Off the coast, near an islet in the Sea of Japan, more frantic preparations were under way. All day and night, ancient ships, junks, and fishing vessels moved into the anchorage. Before dawn on August 12, a robot launch chugged through the ships at anchor and beached itself on the islet. Its passenger was genzai bakudan. The clock ticked. The observers were 20 miles away. . . . The light in the east where Japan lay, grew brighter. The moment the sun peeped over the sea, there was a burst of light at the anchorage, blinding the observers, who wore welder's glasses. The ball of fire was estimated to be 1,000 yards in diameter. A multicolored cloud of vapors boiled toward the heavens, then mushroomed in the stratosphere. The churn of water and vapor obscured the vessels directly under the burst. Ships and junks on the fringe burned fiercely at anchor. When the atmosphere cleared slightly, the observers could detect several vessels had vanished."
(page 15-16)

At the very least it looked and acted like a nuke. And it employed the proper radioactive isotopes.

The author's sources are fairly impressive: Interviews, recent archival releases, correspondents who were doing pretty much the same thing right after the war. (This is not the first time some one has come forth to provide evidence that Japan had the bomb, albeit too late to use to effect the outcome of the war).

The story also replays a tale of continued incompetence, much as we see today (e.g. the rescue and relief fiasco following the recent Kobe Earthquake) and reminds us that things have not changed in bureaucratic Japan. What with the lies and the crass ineptitude in a war that could very well have extinguished the Japanese people, we are reminded that in the past as in the present, no one has done so much to harm, exploit or deceive the Japanese as its leaders.
Now read this part again very carefully you ignorant fudge packing imbecile.

Quote:
Others, including Robert Wilcox, author of "Japan's Secret War: Japan's Race Against Time to Build Its Own Atomic Bomb" (1995), believe a prototype nuclear weapon was actually built and tested. The middle ground is that the Japanese program was just months behind America's - and was stopped only by allied bombing of research facilities and a shortage of fissionable materials.
How any moron could possible conclude that Japan could do for $500,000.00 what it took the US $2,000,000,000.00 is beyond the pale of rational logical thought, yet that is exactly what you are attempting to suggest.

Last edited by arthur pendragon; 05-15-2005 at 08:28 AM..