General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > CompuGlobalHyperMegaNet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Mr.Coffea
I have a huge hard-on for Battlestar Galactica.
 
Mr.Coffea's Avatar
 
Ok, so in two days, there will be a live concert streamed on bbc radio

Their radio is streamed through a popup window from their main site, so I have no idea how to record the stream. It's really important for me and my friend cause Anaal Nathrakh will be playing for the first time ever as a "full band".

March 22nd
Hatebreed live from MV
Anaal Nathrakh live from MV


here is the link to the stream, can anyone help me here?


http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio...io1/r1rockshow
__________________
"I Have A Feeling The Ladies Like Mr Coffea"
-Mr Coffea-

Last edited by Mr.Coffea; 03-19-2005 at 04:42 PM..
Old 03-19-2005, 04:39 PM Mr.Coffea is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

liquidkristal
 
Just testing it out now, but net transport seems to be doing a blinding job

the URL for the broadcast seems to be : http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/shows...r1rockshow.rpm that then has a .ra file that it opens and saved to disk..

update: well it saved out 29MB of something (I can't be bothered to install real play (or any of its alternatives))

so I assume it worked.
__________________
My Posts are like a car wreck.. you don't want to look, but you just feel you have to.

"I have to ask you a question."
"What is it?"
"Its an inquisitive statement used to test knowledge, but thats not important right now.

Last edited by liquidkristal; 03-20-2005 at 05:53 AM..
Old 03-20-2005, 04:21 AM liquidkristal is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2  

Dimestar
 
If all else fails you could always feed your line out to the mic / line in and then just record the input using your music editor of choice.
__________________
It's just a ride.
Old 03-20-2005, 05:01 AM Dimestar is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3  

goatrape
 
goatrape's Avatar
 
Off topic but Anaal Nathrakh fucking suck. They play shit music. The drummer did a better job on Aborym and Frost.
Old 03-20-2005, 05:24 AM goatrape is offline  
Reply With Quote
#4  

Mr.Coffea
I have a huge hard-on for Battlestar Galactica.
 
Mr.Coffea's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by goatrape
Off topic but Anaal Nathrakh fucking suck. They play shit music. The drummer did a better job on Aborym and Frost.

I like Frost a lot, but I'm interested in hearing them play as a band, and not as 2 people who record everything in studio themselves
__________________
"I Have A Feeling The Ladies Like Mr Coffea"
-Mr Coffea-
Old 03-20-2005, 06:58 AM Mr.Coffea is offline  
Reply With Quote
#5  

Mr.Coffea
I have a huge hard-on for Battlestar Galactica.
 
Mr.Coffea's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidkristal
Just testing it out now, but net transport seems to be doing a blinding job

the URL for the broadcast seems to be : http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/shows...r1rockshow.rpm that then has a .ra file that it opens and saved to disk..

update: well it saved out 29MB of something (I can't be bothered to install real play (or any of its alternatives))

so I assume it worked.

net transport is the name of the program I should use? Ok, I'll check it out. is it made specificaly for recroding streams? Is it easy to figure out?
__________________
"I Have A Feeling The Ladies Like Mr Coffea"
-Mr Coffea-
Old 03-20-2005, 06:59 AM Mr.Coffea is offline  
Reply With Quote
#6  

goatrape
 
goatrape's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Coffea
I like Frost a lot, but I'm interested in hearing them play as a band, and not as 2 people who record everything in studio themselves

It will probably sound shit.
Old 03-20-2005, 07:11 AM goatrape is offline  
Reply With Quote
#7  

liquidkristal
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Coffea
net transport is the name of the program I should use? Ok, I'll check it out. is it made specificaly for recroding streams? Is it easy to figure out?
yeah, dead easy..

it monitors the clipboard as well, so just copy the link and fire it up..
__________________
My Posts are like a car wreck.. you don't want to look, but you just feel you have to.

"I have to ask you a question."
"What is it?"
"Its an inquisitive statement used to test knowledge, but thats not important right now.
Old 03-20-2005, 08:40 AM liquidkristal is offline  
Reply With Quote
#8  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:12 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.