General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
JabbahDuh
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Domon View Post
noones addressed the pillow, but with height differences, thats absolutely necessary sometimes, especially if its a foot or more.

Makes things (other than missionary) hugely easier. Even if its not something specialized, just a thick couch cushion or something

Yeap, haven't heard tips on the pillow yet. I can DEFINITELY say it's hard for anything other than something on the bed such as missionary.

I read around and found an article saying "The Liberator" was the best... it was also $100, so I basically took it as an advertisement, however it really does look nifty and like you can do lots more with it. Check out their website: http://www.liberator.com/categories/liberator-shapes

Nevertheless, I demanded myself to get other people's experience before shelling out the cash for one. Anyone else that can recommend something for better sex positions and comfort?
Old 03-27-2012, 02:52 PM JabbahDuh is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Hornswoggler1
 
Women are about 95% mental and 5% physical when it comes to intimacy. Start with the mental game. Some ideas:

Be able to tease her. Take your time.. Think crock pot or something. Women thrive on the sexual tension, where less evolved men are in a hurry to reach climax.

Warm her up first. Could start as sexting during the day, setting the mood at night, and making the most of foreplay. Build a love nest with candles, relaxing or romantic music, massage lotion, lube, towels, and anything else you need. Try lurering her into the bedroom with a massage for starts... and not just a 5 min shoulder rub. Take it slow, make her wait!! She'll be so ready for it she might explode!

Put some effort into developing your bedroom repoitoire. The deeper your bag of tricks, the less chance it feels routine. The learning should never stop.

Get her feedback on how to get her off. She may or may not know, so pay attention to how she responds to different touches or techniques. She should provide some feedback on harder, softer, faster, slower, etc.

With all that said, physical touch may not be her primary love language.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:05 PM Hornswoggler1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

Sabbster]#
I have a huge penis.
 
Sabbster]#'s Avatar
 
http://vivthomas.com/ does the classy "romantic type stuff". It's more "professionally shot, and mostly lesbian stuff.

A couple of others are x-art and passion-hd.

You can find most of their videos on the hundreds of thousands of free sites out there.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:33 PM Sabbster]# is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
Just be careful with porn, it can very easily give people unrealistic expectations when it comes to sex. I have a friend that is a perfect example of this. He watches a lot of porn, and has only dated one girl who was really open to doing a lot of things in bed. When they broke-up and he got a new girlfriend, he started complaining about their sex because she's really reserved and he's bored now.

If you guys end up watching it together, just keep it realistic. We all know how intense some porn can be. Try going on a site like PornHub and watching some of the X-Art scenes, I think their scenes are more representative of what sex is like with a girlfriend/wife than your average hardcore porn scene.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:41 PM g|aSsJaw is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

illig
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fapling View Post
"female friendly" is a enre you can search for

This. Basically its people making love rather than fucking. Lots of kissing, no gynecological camera angles, softer focus and better lighting, and typically no money shots etc.

If you can't find any, let me know and I'll ask my wife.

As for toys, check out the Hitachi magic wand. It's a powerful back/body massager that works wonders for some women and is decidedly un-cock like.

And finally, for the pillow, try having sex in other places. Sex on the couch, off the couch, on office chairs, etc, to try different heights. To me the pillows are a gimmick when my whole house is full of fun surfaces.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:51 PM illig is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

Foolioq
 
Foolioq's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JabbahDuh View Post
2) Her Pills fucking with her hormones. She said she wants to switch to that nova-ring crap just so that it doesn't screw with her hormones. Even she admits she is never horny and could go for a year.

This is a bit of a red flag as to the real issue of the problem. She doesn't want to watch porn because shes not interested in sex. If I made you a steak after you ate a full thanksgiving dinner, would you want to eat it? You could force it down, but you wouldn't like it very much.

Get her off the pill and onto something the doctor or she believes will fuck with her hormones less (I don't know the ins and outs of the hormone effects for female contraception). If she's not innately horny, or has never been a horny person then its going to be hard so keep your head up.

After that, good luck with the porn, good advice in this thrad.
__________________
Cool like a Fool in a Swimming Pool
Hoolio's Bitch
[P]resident of the John [P]reston Fan Club
Old 03-28-2012, 02:29 PM Foolioq is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

JabbahDuh
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornswoggler1 View Post
Women are about 95% mental and 5% physical when it comes to intimacy. Start with the mental game. Some ideas:

Be able to tease her. Take your time.. Think crock pot or something. Women thrive on the sexual tension, where less evolved men are in a hurry to reach climax.

Warm her up first. Could start as sexting during the day, setting the mood at night, and making the most of foreplay. Build a love nest with candles, relaxing or romantic music, massage lotion, lube, towels, and anything else you need. Try lurering her into the bedroom with a massage for starts... and not just a 5 min shoulder rub. Take it slow, make her wait!! She'll be so ready for it she might explode!

Put some effort into developing your bedroom repoitoire. The deeper your bag of tricks, the less chance it feels routine. The learning should never stop.

Get her feedback on how to get her off. She may or may not know, so pay attention to how she responds to different touches or techniques. She should provide some feedback on harder, softer, faster, slower, etc.

With all that said, physical touch may not be her primary love language.

I'm sorry but your advice is kinda... off....

One thing that doesn't need advice: I know how to make the girl feel special. I know how to do a "Valentines Day-esque" Dinner/Night. But couples dont have sex 10 times a year. I want to do it every couple days. Do you think myself - or her - have time to setup everything between work and house maintenance and a dog? It's just not feasible most of the time. I understand where you are coming from, but no one in the world can do that often. Many couples have sex every day. Some every 2-3. You think it starts off many times with sexting during work hours?


Foreplay is REALLY REALLY hard for me... It's basically her laying there and the most I can ever think of to do is:
-Make out
-Kiss all over (body, legs, neck, maybe a little bite too)
-Play with her chest
-Feel her up.
-Dry Hump
-Occasional Tease
-Toss in a sexy phrase whispered into her ear

Within 2 minutes I've already done all of those things multiple times. So I always feel like I'm only left with whats left (sex, obviously). As far as feedback - I ask for it... but she is one of those girls that can't even tell me what gets her off. Luckily, she tells me I do a much better job at oral than any of the other guys she has dated At least I have that going for me - plus I like it.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:35 PM JabbahDuh is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

JabbahDuh
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabbster]# View Post
http://vivthomas.com/ does the classy "romantic type stuff". It's more "professionally shot, and mostly lesbian stuff.

A couple of others are x-art and passion-hd.

You can find most of their videos on the hundreds of thousands of free sites out there.

Ah - good reminder. I did used to like Viv Thomas when I only watched lesbian porn. I found one from them simply called "The Art of Sex" awesome stuff - I'll try with that. Have any specifics? Movies or other studios? I want more than just 1 thing in case she kind of gets turned off. Thanks!!
Old 03-29-2012, 03:36 PM JabbahDuh is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

JabbahDuh
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
Just be careful with porn, it can very easily give people unrealistic expectations when it comes to sex. I have a friend that is a perfect example of this. He watches a lot of porn, and has only dated one girl who was really open to doing a lot of things in bed. When they broke-up and he got a new girlfriend, he started complaining about their sex because she's really reserved and he's bored now.

If you guys end up watching it together, just keep it realistic. We all know how intense some porn can be. Try going on a site like PornHub and watching some of the X-Art scenes, I think their scenes are more representative of what sex is like with a girlfriend/wife than your average hardcore porn scene.

I know it can - thats why I know right away not to start off with strapon lesbian bondage or fucking machines. I actually wasn't able to finish when I lost my virginity - bereeve it

My girl is reserved. I already know this. She never used a vibrator. She has never seen porn. I've got her to the point of loving her mini vibrator, and I am slowly introducing more and more - but SLOWLY. I already know that if I toss out something too quickly, she will get really turned off. I figured out quickly she didn't like the "tie me up" type of dominance - yeaaaa that didn't go over well
Old 03-29-2012, 03:39 PM JabbahDuh is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

JabbahDuh
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by illig View Post
This. Basically its people making love rather than fucking. Lots of kissing, no gynecological camera angles, softer focus and better lighting, and typically no money shots etc.

If you can't find any, let me know and I'll ask my wife.

As for toys, check out the Hitachi magic wand. It's a powerful back/body massager that works wonders for some women and is decidedly un-cock like.

And finally, for the pillow, try having sex in other places. Sex on the couch, off the couch, on office chairs, etc, to try different heights. To me the pillows are a gimmick when my whole house is full of fun surfaces.

Hitachi Magic Wand... Believe it or not - already got it for her about a month ago . Like I said, I like to see if I can take her a step further with toys and such. I've gotten her to play with it a couple times, and holy shit it is intense to her.... she doesn't yet know what to feel for in order to get off I think. Nevertheless, it's something we are very slowly playing with, maybe it will become more regular.


As for "Sex in other places" I've already said my limitations and why it's not an option at the moment
1) Roommate in the house - and at the house too damn much
2) I'm not strong - I can't pick her up and hold her in my arms while fucking like you see in the pornos.
3) Her height has limitations too. I can't bend her over in the shower or anything.

I actually just got the pillow ordered for a GREAT deal. It's usually like $190 from the official site
Old 03-29-2012, 03:43 PM JabbahDuh is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

JabbahDuh
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolioq View Post
This is a bit of a red flag as to the real issue of the problem. She doesn't want to watch porn because shes not interested in sex. If I made you a steak after you ate a full thanksgiving dinner, would you want to eat it? You could force it down, but you wouldn't like it very much.

Get her off the pill and onto something the doctor or she believes will fuck with her hormones less (I don't know the ins and outs of the hormone effects for female contraception). If she's not innately horny, or has never been a horny person then its going to be hard so keep your head up.

After that, good luck with the porn, good advice in this thrad.

I never said she doesn't want to watch porn. I actually suggested it a long time ago. And she has been asking me about it - just a little drop of a hint at it occasionally when we are alone together. Reason I haven't introduced it to her yet? I don't want to scare her off with the porn I fapped to my whole life. So i've been scrambling to find something good to start her off with. Also, sex on a bed trying to look at a laptop screen doesn't sound like fun persay

And I've already discussed the pills, she is contemplating getting on that "Nuva Ring" or whatever that goes inside of the girl and doesn't mess with hormones. But myself (and her) can definitely say that the pills can bring her hormones way down.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:47 PM JabbahDuh is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

Forever Domon
 
Forever Domon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JabbahDuh View Post
Hitachi Magic Wand... Believe it or not - already got it for her about a month ago . Like I said, I like to see if I can take her a step further with toys and such. I've gotten her to play with it a couple times, and holy shit it is intense to her.... she doesn't yet know what to feel for in order to get off I think. Nevertheless, it's something we are very slowly playing with, maybe it will become more regular.


As for "Sex in other places" I've already said my limitations and why it's not an option at the moment
1) Roommate in the house - and at the house too damn much
2) I'm not strong - I can't pick her up and hold her in my arms while fucking like you see in the pornos.
3) Her height has limitations too. I can't bend her over in the shower or anything.

I actually just got the pillow ordered for a GREAT deal. It's usually like $190 from the official site
where did ya get the pillow from?
Old 03-29-2012, 04:25 PM Forever Domon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

JabbahDuh
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Domon View Post
where did ya get the pillow from?

It was on sale at Soap.com - Plus Soap has a 20% off coupon for new customers. PLUS - free 2 day shipping for a huge ass 17lb wedge + ramp = approx $90. Cheapest I saw on things like Amazon was about $130
Old 03-29-2012, 04:28 PM JabbahDuh is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

illig
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JabbahDuh View Post
Hitachi Magic Wand... Believe it or not - already got it for her about a month ago . Like I said, I like to see if I can take her a step further with toys and such. I've gotten her to play with it a couple times, and holy shit it is intense to her.... she doesn't yet know what to feel for in order to get off I think. Nevertheless, it's something we are very slowly playing with, maybe it will become more regular.
Ooh. For the magic wand, you need a way to vary the vibration since its very strong on the two stock settings. We use a lamp dimmer.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:38 PM illig is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:39 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.