General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

dio

thats good, have you done this before?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Artesial

That's kind of step 1 in getting to know a girl you like. Make it very casual in a populated setting so she doesn't feel uncomfortable and you don't come off as a creeper.

dio

So after like 4 months of developing social skills with women, and even getting a few of them back to my apartment from clubs I have come to the realization, that is so obvious now that I can only look back and think how silly it is that it eluded me and depressed me for so long. But I have came to the very liberating realization that the reason I have had trouble for so long getting as personal with women as I have wanted to is because I am way fucking smarter than the VAST majority of them, and it's not that I have trouble with women, but it's rather that I have trouble with stupid people. And it just so happens that as a whole women are not as intelligent as men, and I am not meaning to be chauvinistic about this, as I know some women who are brilliant, and I don't even think women are 'evolutionary disadvantaged' in the slightest bit at all. But rather, our culture, most cultures and religions of the past ENCOURAGE women to be stupid, they reward stupid women, and this has made women as a whole not have to push themselves as hard.

So I will say this now, never again will I 'play' stupid with a girl to have sex with her and reward her being stupid. If a girl doesn't understand what I say, or why I am how I am, without me having to water it down or dumb it down. Fuck her, she can go suck some other morons cock on her level, she doesn't deserve mine. I am no longer going to be an enabler or 'respecter' of dumb girls. Its so damn fruitless to go through that much effort to fuck a dumb girl, orgasm is not worth that much effort, only development of a closer relationship with someone worthwhile is worth that effort. I will proudly masturbate till I meet a girl on my level, even till the grave.

Last edited by dio; 05-20-2012 at 08:33 PM..

Hornswoggler1

Much of an ego? I'm sure you're a Mensa member and all, but I'm not sure putting yourself on such a pedestal is going to win over a crowd. Alienate yourself to just "smart" people and you limit your own social network, which gives you a smaller pond to go "fishing".

Women tend to think a little differently than men, stimulating in a different way, which may not be obvious to you at this point in your life. Do you really just want to be around people who are EXACTLY like you?? How fast would that get boring? I think it's fun to hear some different perspectives from people (either gender) who may have a different thought process or foundation to base those perspectives.

And beware of people who think or claim to be smart, but really aren't. It doesn't have to be a front.

Forever Domon

despite the fact that you're a fucktard and that nothing you said is true, this all goes back to the type of women you're picking up. Which as a rule, are quite stupid.

http://i47.tinypic.com/ndk37l.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/nzh8vt.png

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
So after like 4 months of developing social skills with women, and even getting a few of them back to my apartment from clubs I have come to the realization, that is so obvious now that I can only look back and think how silly it is that it eluded me and depressed me for so long. But I have came to the very liberating realization that the reason I have had trouble for so long getting as personal with women as I have wanted to is because I am way fucking smarter than the VAST majority of them, and it's not that I have trouble with women, but it's rather that I have trouble with stupid people. And it just so happens that as a whole women are not as intelligent as men, and I am not meaning to be chauvinistic about this, as I know some women who are brilliant, and I don't even think women are 'evolutionary disadvantaged' in the slightest bit at all. But rather, our culture, most cultures and religions of the past ENCOURAGE women to be stupid, they reward stupid women, and this has made women as a whole not have to push themselves as hard.

So I will say this now, never again will I 'play' stupid with a girl to have sex with her and reward her being stupid. If a girl doesn't understand what I say, or why I am how I am, without me having to water it down or dumb it down. Fuck her, she can go suck some other morons cock on her level, she doesn't deserve mine. I am no longer going to be an enabler or 'respecter' of dumb girls. Its so damn fruitless to go through that much effort to fuck a dumb girl, orgasm is not worth that much effort, only development of a closer relationship with someone worthwhile is worth that effort. I will proudly masturbate till I meet a girl on my level, even till the grave.

There's a little bit of validity to this, but only for really attractive women. They get away with a lot on their looks and many of them never develop other aspects of themselves. If you're willing to drop down to the <7 range on appearance, you get women who are on average much higher quality in other regards. Or you can just keep digging and try to find hot women.

Now if you're already compromising on looks, then you're just fucking up or have stupid standards. If you expect women to be technogeeks, then yes, you're not going to find as many "smart" ones but that's a stupid standard.

You're also meeting chicks in clubs which is not exactly the best venue for intelligence. You're also kind of a hipster by all accounts, and between those two things, you're not going to draw the more professional (read: intellectually developed) women.

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
There's a little bit of validity to this, but only for really attractive women. They get away with a lot on their looks and many of them never develop other aspects of themselves. If you're willing to drop down to the <7 range on appearance, you get women who are on average much higher quality in other regards. Or you can just keep digging and try to find hot women.

Now if you're already compromising on looks, then you're just fucking up or have stupid standards. If you expect women to be technogeeks, then yes, you're not going to find as many "smart" ones but that's a stupid standard.

You're also meeting chicks in clubs which is not exactly the best venue for intelligence. You're also kind of a hipster by all accounts, and between those two things, you're not going to draw the more professional (read: intellectually developed) women.

The girls that really set me off on that rant were girls who were like 9's and just retarded as fuck. I never thought I would get to this point, but I can now become totally unsexually interested in a girl if she is extremely dumb, no matter how good she looks.

Admitedly I have thus far declined two girls who were less than 7's who did seem very smart, both work at tech companies, solid money. But ughhh can't I have both worlds??

Gibonius

Quote:
Admitedly I have thus far declined two girls who were less than 7's who did seem very smart, both work at tech companies, solid money. But ughhh can't I have both worlds??
Well yeah, but they're few and far between and there's a lot of competition for that type. You need to bring a lot to the table yourself.

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Well yeah, but they're few and far between and there's a lot of competition for that type. You need to bring a lot to the table yourself.

im pretty much like the best looking and smartest male in my area so it shouldn't be a problem

Forever Domon

you make me question if you've always been trolling, or you just started now. There are two solutions

A) I was too slow to realize it before
B) all the drugs have made you bipolar
C) Wat.

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Domon View Post
B) all the drugs have made you bipolar

What so like one day I'm like "im fucking god" and the next day I'm like "oh kill me my parents ruined me" or some shit like that? Fuck no, if anything I am bi-winning, I am winning this end and winning on that end.

Thats actually a charlie sheen quote....

No I have always been very stable.

Foolioq

Quote:
No I have always been a narcissist.

fixed.